It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What IF... A One World Government is a step Forward?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Akragon

And what exactly in the history of governments would lead you to believe this would work?

not a damn thing...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Besides you don't even need those overtly human traits to muck it up, just the basic ones skepticism, doubt, paranoia etc etc.

So far this mythical NWO has asked the human race to adapt to them when it should be at least partially the NWO adapting to those human emotions. Appeal to people's fears and concerns.

Have you seen HBO's Westword? One of the scenes talks about how the people writing the AI code to try and replicate human behavior was not working because they initially made the code too complex with 10,000 of thousands of lines. It ended up only needing to be a few hundred since we aren't as complex as we think.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

IF we had a world with no war... Where we just took care of our species, regardless of race, creed, or religion...

You just identified one of the reasons a one world government will never work. Our differences. Religion being the biggest among them in my opinion. Every religion is the only one that is right and will never capitulate to the others or follow laws that contradict their faith. Add to that, multi-culturalism never works.
Another reason is that governments are innately corrupt, as Jefferson pointed out more than once...

The public money and public liberty, intended to have been deposited with three branches of magistracy, but found inadvertently to be in the hands of one only, will soon be discovered to be sources of wealth and dominion to those who hold them… They [the assembly] should look forward to a time, and that not a distant one, when a corruption in this, as in the country from which we derive our origin, will have seized the heads of government, and be spread by them through the body of the people; when they will purchase the voices of the people, and make them pay the price.

As well, what kind of government will one world have? We can't assume it will be like any Western government, or value individual rights and freedom.
I personally think nationalism is the only way forward. I know that's anathema, but that's my opinion.

What we do best is destruction as a species.

I disagree. It's what the 1% does best. The rest of us do not typically live each day hoping for a war or pondering what we can blow-up or pollute today.

A world government would eventually make Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Mussolini, and others look like choir boys in comparison.

edit on 3/7/2022 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba

The only genuine one world order will be with second coming of Jesus Christ.

Anything else is just the powerful, greedy rich elite projecting their idea of one world order.

Would we know him though?

All governments will Kneel?

Really?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

You just identified one of the reasons a one world government will never work. Our differences. Religion being the biggest among them in my opinion. Every religion is the only one that is right and will never capitulate to the others or follow laws that contradict their faith. Add to that, multi-culturalism never works.
Another reason is that governments are innately corrupt, as Jefferson pointed out more than once...

Yet IF there was a governing body where "Belief" means whatever you believe... which doesn't give you the power to infringe on others beliefs... as you must keep them to yourself....

I disagree. It's what the 1% does best. The rest of us do no typically live each day hoping for a war or pondering what we can blow-up or pollute today.

A world government would eventually make Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Mussolini, and others look like choir boys in comparison.

What IF the 1% gave back to the rest of the world.... once they know we're not hostile

and every war was intended to direct us to peace?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

A New World Order with a world government is in my opinion a natural evolution of having a peaceful and blossoming planet. The problem for succes is the humans living on our planet. I think God made a few mistakes with designing our brain.. We have the urge for ego, envy, greed and more of such trades which can prevent a WG becoming a succes.

Unless there will be a thorough psychological examination on the candidates holding office...no matter what office..a world government will be doomed. Only honest, emphatic and motivated for the right reasons people should be elected for becoming part of that government. Only extensive thorough screening for undesirable psychological and financial trades will give such a government a chance for succes. Buying the presidency must be impossible...everything must be transperant with the exception for the obvious ...of course.

Its a great idea but i doubt that humans are not ready and able to keep a straight face...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Who feels Him knows Him.

I use the term “Jesus Christ” in the context that most people understand.

I really mean the Omniscient Love Light Energy that upholds the universe within our comprehension.

A pacifist approach to the TPTB is the only way, not guns and bombs.

A perfect example would be Ghandi’s concept of passive resistance.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
A one world government is inevitable and it could be a good thing, in the right circumstances. We don't have those right circumstances, and any one world government created by those in power will be a nightmare for the majority of it's citizens.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I truly appreciate your positive outlook. I often think we get to caught up in our cynicism and can't see beyond it. If humans survive long enough, we may yet see a much better world than the one we see today, but we have much to learn as a species before that day comes.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Besides you don't even need those overtly human traits to muck it up, just the basic ones skepticism, doubt, paranoia etc etc.

So far this mythical NWO has asked the human race to adapt to them when it should be at least partially the NWO adapting to those human emotions. Appeal to people's fears and concerns.

Have you seen HBO's Westword? One of the scenes talks about how the people writing the AI code to try and replicate human behavior was not working because they initially made the code too complex with 10,000 of thousands of lines. It ended up only needing to be a few hundred since we aren't as complex as we think.

Party pooper.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I've pondered this.

But I could never accept being manipulated and deceived to reach a goal, no matter the merit or how "noble" it is.

If there are ulterior motives for pushing this agenda, come out and say it. The more subterfuge and obfuscation is used to cover up the goals the behind the plan, the less I want to follow it.

When you have to be tricked into going someplace, probably 9 out of 10 times you didn't want to go there for good reason.

Being led into showers without any running water comes to mind as an example.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Perhaps the motive is so we can be.... ONE species, on one world that we are killing...

how much war will it take?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Depends. What system of government and who's running it? Is it me and an epicurean totalitarian state? Then, yes. If not, than no.

Slow down there Caligula... epicurean is fine but does that fit into a totalitarian state?

regardless hire me as your food tester, you are gonna need one...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yes I dig Westworld but I got to catch up a season or two. I could definitely see that though, and it would be human nature to believe we are complex when in actuality we are not.

Well women can be complex as hell, but men aren't individually or collectively

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Slow down there Caligula... epicurean is fine but does that fit into a totalitarian state?

Yes. Everyone will be forced to eat caviar, truffles and ortolan.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

George Orwell had a few things to say about this.

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And that process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right." ~ George Orwell

"All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force." ~ George Orwell

"Real power is achieved when the ruling class controls the material essentials of life, granting and withholding them from the masses as if they were privileges." ~ George Orwell

"The real division is not between conservatives and revolutionaries but between authoritarians and libertarians." ~ George Orwell

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." ~ George Orwell

One of many sources
edit on 732022 by Wide-Eyes because: Spelling error in one of the quotes...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

I've pondered this.

But I could never accept being manipulated and deceived to reach a goal, no matter the merit or how "noble" it is.

If there are ulterior motives for pushing this agenda, come out and say it. The more subterfuge and obfuscation is used to cover up the goals the behind the plan, the less I want to follow it.

When you have to be tricked into going someplace, probably 9 out of 10 times you didn't want to go there for good reason.

Being led into showers without any running water comes to mind as an example.

Whoa, way to turn it to the dark side, and before 10 in the morning.

But yes I agree completely with your assessment.

It's our instincts, our spidey senses, those hairs on the back of our necks. That's the survival instinct and it might be hard to eliminate. Im not sure we would even want to.

One other thought on this if we are going to get so esoteric here, perhaps one requirement when humanity ascends to the next stage it sheds those that no longer "fit in".

Have heard wild theories of course that this is what vaccines were for, if they got enough compliance they would proceed one way, however, they did not so we might be in a stage of TPTB trying to accomplish the original goal by other means

Though the warrior instincts, the attitude was essential in our earlier stages those persons and traits will need to be extinguished for the rest to ascend. Like useless wars etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Yes. Everyone will be forced to eat caviar, truffles and ortolan.

Eeewww ... a delicacy only a true Mason could love ...

The birds are kept in covered cages or boxes. The birds react to the dark by gorging themselves on grain, usually millet seed, until they double their bulk. The birds are then thrown into a container of Armagnac, which both drowns and marinates the birds. The bird is roasted for eight minutes and then plucked.

The consumer then places the bird feet first into their mouth while holding onto the bird's head. The ortolan is then eaten whole, with or without the head, and the consumer spits out the larger bones. The traditional way French gourmands eat ortolans is to cover their heads and face with a large napkin or towel while consuming the bird.

The purpose of the towel is debated. Some claim it is to retain the maximum aroma with the flavour as they consume the entire bird at once, others have stated "Tradition dictates that this is to shield – from God’s eyes – the shame of such a decadent and disgraceful act"

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Ummm…Oh My GOD…

Why do we keep having these same boring conversations…?

This is the three thousandth thread on the same topic…in just the last year…

Why even bother trying to discuss the premise…?

It’s like ATS continually morphs into a fourth grade social sciences class…every other freaking day…

Grow a brain cell for crying out loud…learn to think for yourself…these are not rocket science concepts that keep getting regurgitated…

1…human beings are monkeys…mammals not far removed from feces flinging…

2…human beings are a territorial species…

3…human beings are predators…

4…human being expressiveness in social interaction consists of jealous…envious…fearful…suspicious…antagonistic…covetous…and deceitful…dynamics…often placatingly defined as nuance and diplomacy…IE…there is never a give…without it’s accompanying…take…

5…human beings are pack animals…who are divided into and express subgroups of Alpha…Beta…Delta…Gamma…Omega…and Sigma personality traits…

6…etc ad nauseam…

We are not remotely designed for utopia…

So…can we all move on to other more challenging…topics…?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Bare with me before everyone jumps all over me... i know this is blasphemy to the conspiracy

Considering we are on the brink of a big problem, and i hate to say WW3

IF we had a world with no war... Where we just took care of our species, regardless of race, creed, or religion...

We're the human race... one people united...

No one is poor, because we don't need money or wealth... everything is given freely, which could easily be done because the 1% have all the money anyways... more then enough for every person on this planet to be a millionaire.

You can have your guns.... countries can have their military... but they're not needed. Perhaps we keep them for alien invaders... lol

Speaking of which... I've heard it said a few times, They believe "we're dangerous!" We're not a threat to them in any way.... obviously!

What IF... the people that are behind this media based crisis world are pushing us towards this One world governed planet so we can be at peace and join other intelligent beings in a galactic society?

I mean, lets face it... What we do best is destruction as a species

We destroy our people, and our planet, and everything on it... yet we are supposed to be stewards of

Maybe we need to be put in check

When the rest of the world adapts the constitution and bill of rights of the usa then great, until then NOPE.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join