It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli military may continue operations in Syria despite condemning Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
After condemning Russia Israel had started attacking Syria.
Still looking forward to attack Syria and push for a regime change in Syria no matter if the opposition are Jihadists.

World War Three is looking likely very likely after this.
It has been stated that if Israel were move in Syria and further continue the attacks its likely Iranian allies will make a move.

Israeli military may continue operations in Syria despite condemning Russia

Iran has used advanced air defense batteries against Israel in Syria

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is conflicting information. Israels prime minister has said just in the last two days that Israel supports both Ukraine and Russia..Now this condemnation which supposedly happened Thursday by a vote in Tel Aviv. Which is it? Neutral or not.

If Russia hadn't screwed the pooch so bad in Syria, Assad would still be on the US leash, and regime change wouldn't be seen as necessary for Israel in Syria.

It just went down better for the rest of the Middle East..At least it wasn't the Americans operating in Syria..Better the Russians go in and tear it up...Long as it wasn't the great satan. We should have never trusted Russia there. And we should never trust them again..

Just spitballing, but I think somehow China (not ccp) is going to 'save the day'. Not sure how..or why I think that..I just always have...and now with everyone jumping on the 'scary' china bandwagon Im even more convinced.

When COVID first came around, I saw it here of course and it was pretty much a blip..then it grew, grew, THEN MSM started its coverage..Seriously MSM is using CTs, stealing the lingo, using the tactics and making bank.

The best thing we can do is not help them anymore. They know the truth, We know the truth..time to unplug...Cancel MSM..Emergency services only from now on..and re runs of Andy Griffith.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

If Russia hadn't screwed the pooch so bad in Syria, Assad would still be on the US leash, and regime change wouldn't be seen as necessary for Israel in Syria.

Its not really about Assad anymore in Syria its about Iran. Which this part could get dangerous. The regime change in Syria didn't work out after the 2015 Russian intervention.

What is happening in Syria now is about Iran and its allies.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Ummm…there you go again…advocating the invasion of a sovereign nation…and salivating for a good ole fashioned…regime change…

What did Bashar Al Assad ever do to you…?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
No. I think You misunderstand. As an American I don't want anyone to invade anywhere.
As far as Assad..Killing 1400 of his own people/children with sarin gas for starters..
Israel is the one who seems to want regime change in Syria, I was just saying if Russia hadn't messed up so bad in Syria that Israel wouldn't even be thinking about regime change.Then I was corrected and told that its not about that anymore, its about Iran. Then I was thinking of Palmyra, before and after, and a mass execution video I saw from there.
No invasion or regime change on my mind.a reply to: YouSir

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Israeli is just worried about the Nazi Syrian citizens and corruption by the Syrian government. They now have every right to invade Syria now.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

You meant hose supposed moderate rebels who are driving in Toyota vehicles? the same moderate rebels that shelled the Christian, minority areas of Aleppo?

edit on 7-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The two countries which are outside the Rothchilde banking cabal, can't be controlled until they are signed up for loans and eternity interest. Not many left, not only does money make money, but it makes power. Lil Kim is probably next, but they might buy him off.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No I'm not talking about them, I was talking about Assad and his forces. When it comes to the rebels there are a lot different groups involved in the Syrian conflict. Assad is a pretty bad guy and has made enemies with many different groups including his own people, using chemical weapons on civilians tends to do that.

top topics

join