It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine against its own citizens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by glen200376 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Guess this "special military operation"" involves theft of private property and monies from the Ukrainian public?

And, why not?

The Ukraine has been tapping Russian pipelines and bleeding out what they want for years. What energy resources do make it through the pipelines are subjected to extortion rates, imposed by a Ukrainian government, that was installed under the guidelines set by Victoria Nuland.

A little petty theft ain't much to speak of, Brother. Quit supporting the narrative being spun-up by the West. It's BS.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I tend to agree where Chernobyl is concerned, it strategically important because its about 60 miles away from Kyiv and has road links leading straight there.

Terrible 2022 indeed!

We need to really stop wondering if it can get any worse, coz the obvious answer is "Yes, it can indeed".

edit on 6-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Regardless what WHO is to you.. do you really accept attacks to healthcare facilities ? Maybe i should be concerned when i work in such a facility i would be attacked and people like you say its fine..

edit on 6-3-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Im supporting my own two legs Snarl(or they are supporting me, six and half a dozen really) that's about it.

Im certainly not willing to support the illegal invasion of another nation which Russia has done.

No real question as to the narrative there unless you refuse to see what's happening before your very eyes.

Stealing monies from atm and safes amount to a lot more than "petty theft" by the way, in both your own nation and my own, so their is that.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
Maybe it's wise to insert a UN force to keep things apart so things you talk about can be investigated to be sorted out?

But honestly what gives Putin the right to enter the Ukraine that he himself recognizing the Budapest agreement

edit on 0b11America/ChicagoSun, 06 Mar 2022 07:21:11 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 06 Mar 2022 07:21:11 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ummm…as evidenced by the first two responders…they’re not interested in any information that counters their programming…they’re too invested in self righteous indignation…

I do applaud your efforts to bring balance…however…far too many people are buying into the narrative…and are salivating at the prospect that Russia might be the next North Korea…

Salivating…cheering it on…as psychotic as their leaders…and the 3 letters…

YouSir

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Im certainly not willing to support the illegal invasion of another nation which Russia has done.

Why do you termi it that way, "Illegal Invasion"? What (in your mind) would make it a "Legal Invasion"?

The only point I'm trying to get across in "Russia's" favor ... is that there are definitive reasons for why the invasion took place. The Globalists are not allowed to decide when Russia is allowed to bring their natural resources to market ... or to whom they are allowed to sell them to.

How do you like energy prices these days? Had the Globalists not been monkeying around prices might have in-fact dropped.

Has anyone stopped to ask, "Why hasn't OPEC been approached and asked to increase production?"

The Globalists have let the World Economies idle for all too long. Putin invades ... COVID is over? WTF?

Are you truly not seeing who is REALLY to blame for this muck-a-round? Remember whose kids those are who are going to be sent to fight Russia. Putin's ready for it too. It's gonna go bad and go bad quick if people don't start listening to the truth and keep going along with Biden's/0bama's/Clinton's narrative/playbook.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
been awhile since i was on ATS
but i just got banned from another site for voicing against western narrative's

always 2 sides to a coin as with this

i'm simply not buying this us/nato narrative
way too many times have i been tricked into believing them

am i to even understand that vicky nuland is somehow or another in a govt position ?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Because Russia invaded the Ukraine springs to mind.

And anyone in Russia willing to voice there opinions and or not call war a "special military operation" will be getting 15 years in gaol.

Why do you refuse to see the situation for what it is?

Also how can you possibly compare Russian troops stealing safes and ATM to petty theft?

As to who's really to blame, well as always, that would be the invader, simple as that as they are there to occupy not liberate.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy
am i to even understand that vicky nuland is somehow or another in a govt position ?

Just keeps on getting promoted. -chuckles-

Cheers,
Snarl

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lasvegasteddy

I think Mrs Nuland is an american diplomat currently serving as Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs.

Or at least according to Google and Wikipedia.

That would seem to constitute a "govt position", would it not?

What other site did you get banned from if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Thank you for your insight

I happen to believe you, and that the western media a really turning up the propaganda against anything Russian

My question is , How do you see this ending

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I met a very nice Russian-born lady at my yoga studio a few months ago. She married an American, so she lives here but has family still in Russia. One day I said to her "I hope you don't have family effected by what is going on over there" and "Why is Putin invading Ukraine, what does he want?"

She very calmly told me that factions in Ukraine were killing Ukrainian citizens who are loyal to Russia, and Putin is trying to stop them. I said to myself, either this nice lady cannot face the truth, or the media here is not telling the truth.

Well I know for sure that the media lies when it suits them. So I reserve judgement, because in my opinion, there is just as much chance that you and she are right, as the opposite. Whenever there is conflict between nations, I know that there is propaganda swirling all around, and us little people are kept in the dark about the whole truth.

I just pray for safety of my innocent fellow humans, be they Russian, Ukrainian, or any others on this globe. We little people are powerless in all of this, and must sit back and defend our minds against all kinds of propaganda that tries to shape public opinion. So I reserve judgement on what is going on, and say Speak your Truth, RussianTroll. You have just as much right to do that as my local news channel. My hope is that somewhere in all of that, Truth will shine thru.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Well if they keep invading and fighting people will keep on dying on both sides.

Probably best to call a cease fire and end to all hostilities.

Until such time as can be determined whither or not this alleged "very nice Russian-born lady" is correct or not.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Jewish and freely elected, you get that right?

Hardly a neo Nazi or the like.

Anyroad cruise missiles, cluster munitions and thermobaric rockets canny tell the difference between the factions, that's a given.

My hope is cooler heads prevail or Putin begins to see sense instead of imaginary flowers and parades.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5

Thank you for your insight

I happen to believe you, and that the western media a really turning up the propaganda against anything Russian

My question is , How do you see this ending

Stay Safe

Riouz

They have been doing that right in our faces for over two years.

Why would they suddenly be truthful, when their business is kept alive by lies and deceit?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree

But i would say Decades not just the last two years

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree

But i would say Decades not just the last two years

Stay Safe

Riouz

Indeed.

It just seems that in the last two to three years they completely stopped caring that we know they are lying.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Tell me this buddy, considering Putin's willingness/threat to use nukes.

Do you really think he's apt to stop with the Ukraine should he manage to get his wish?

And how the feck is Russia supposed to occupy and control Ukraine with a population of 44.13 million people, the majority of such dont want them to be there?

This is going to be a protracted and costly bloodbath for Russia reminiscent of "the troubles" in Northern Ireland only 100 times worse.

Where do you see this all going accept from completely down the drain?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join