It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The size and composition of your portfolio becomes irrelevant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

found this on twitter.

guess the (apocalyptic) crazies here (myself included) maybe won't be so crazy after all.

hahahaha.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Size matters

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
LOL just because Armageddon is coming, purchase stocks?
What a marketing load of crap.
I guess some people still want to make their money.

But what happens when the value of money drops too?
What is that portfolio going to be worth?

Buy essential items and stay off the radar.
It will go much further.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"Thus, from a purely financial perspective, you should largely ignore existantial risk,..."

Haha, yep! I'm gonna buy stocks like there is no tomorrow, so you can have a bunker to wait it all out in is what I hear, haha.

Maybe I should invest in a mask company as it is now required for living in bunkers... I could live big until the end, if end there is.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
"Thus, from a purely financial perspective, you should largely ignore existantial risk,..."

Haha, yep! I'm gonna buy stocks like there is no tomorrow, so you can have a bunker to wait it all out in is what I hear, haha.

Maybe I should invest in a mask company as it is now required for living in bunkers... I could live big until the end, if end there is.

max out all your credit cards man. Cash access lines! Who needs a credit score when it's all going poof!

Actually...this is good advice for myself. But timing is everything!

The end of life as we know it is not yet though. The pony has some years of life left in her.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I always get a kick out of the podcasters and prophets who tell everyone that the economy is going to crash, so send me your money.

not that I doubt that the economy is going to crash. But if it's going down, why do they want my money?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So stocks are going to be a good investment after the major cities and all military bases are not there any more?

Just checked on some stock I purchases a couple of years ago. The price for it has doubled. I have no interest in selling it. Might need it. 12ga. Also it is out of stock with no backorder date.

Have ordered a few cheap parts for some HEPA filters I happen to have on hand. USB powered HEPA air filters. You know, for that pesky glowing dust, just in case.

Working on a plan to reduce air conditioning cost as the price of electricity is most likely going up.

Planning on working on my bicycle tomorrow. Keep hearthy while saving gas.

That is how I am investing currently. Stocks, not so much.

top topics

join