It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Myocarditis Video To Date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I've watched a few videos on myocarditis. Some videos I've watched explain the medical condition in detail, but this one connects the dots more, and is easily the most entertaining.
I laughed a couple times. The video is from Spacebusters at bitchute, and it has their usual wit and sarcasm, which I like:

PROOF JABS CAUSE HEART ATTACKS AND STROKES

edit on 5-3-2022 by Wisenox because: Fixed title.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Now if only Shane Warne had watched that video, he'd still be alive today. But he wouldn't have been in Thailand or anywhere else outside of Australia because he wouldn't have been permitted to travel.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Awesome video! Thanks.

I'd like to share it with some family members, but they'd just get mad and call me a conspiracy theorist.

I think that they should add "facts" to that list. Facts undoubtedly cause heart attacks.We must stamp out facts. Dirty, nasty, hurtful things.

Only bad thing from the video is that wife says she'd gonna stop making the bed. Doesn't wsnt to get a heart attack from shaking out that damn duvet!
:
edit on 2022 3 05 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon
Another famous Ozzie cricketer popped his clogs from a heart attack the week before,can't remember his name .
Coincidences everywhere the safe and effective vaccine goes.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: HilterDayon
Another famous Ozzie cricketer popped his clogs from a heart attack the week before,can't remember his name .
Coincidences everywhere the safe and effective vaccine goes.

Rod Marsh. I met him once. I was a kid, and he came to an event where my dad worked, and I got to shake his hand.

The funny thing was, he asked "Do you like cricket?" and I just blithely says "No.." hahah..

Long ago now...

new topics

top topics

join