It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visa, Mastercard suspend all operations in Russia, 'effective immediately'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Putin made that choice and not the citizens. Many of the soldiers don't even want to fight.

Be careful what you wish for. I have the means to get my family and dogs out of harm's way in a matter of minutes, do you? Before the ICBM's are even halfway here, I'll be on my way to an uninvolved nation where I already have property and homes.
edit on 5 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Putin made that choice and not the citizens. Many of the soldiers don't even want to fight.

Be careful what you wish for. I have the means to get my family and dogs out of harm's way in a matter of minutes, do you?

Russian citizens made putin their choice.

They can also make another choice now

Nothing we can do about it either way.

The choice has always been Russia's.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I understand now. You are one of those who actually believe that Russia has free and fair elections.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I understand now. You are one of those who actually believe that Russia has free and fair elections.

No.

I'm saying that this is one of the predictable consequences when a country does not have free and fair elections.

edit on 5-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I don't see how that is the average citizen's fault. You do know what happens to anyone critical of Putin, right?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I don't see how that is the average citizen's fault. You do know what happens to anyone critical of Putin, right?

I do.

I'm powerless to do anything about it.

Perhaps Russian Patriots should insist on on free and fair elections from now on.

And yes, I know the cost.

We've all had to pay it.

Freedom is never free.

If history is any indication, we'll be the first to step forward with any requested assistance when russia comes out the other side.

But only Russian Patriots can pay that cost for the freedom of Russians.

edit on 6-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Don't take it personally, but I have to bail on our conversation. My weekend roleplaying game is almost starting. I'll try to remember to pick this back up if my workload allows for it.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Don't take it personally, but I have to bail on our conversation. My weekend roleplaying game is almost starting. I'll try to remember to pick this back up if my workload allows for it.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well Colour me blue if this isn’t hiding behind the skirts of a digital currency.

Pushing peeps to find and utilise alternatives to accepted forms of commerce.

a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Only as free and fair as any other countries elections.

a reply to: tamusan

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

I do.

I'm powerless to do anything about it.

Perhaps Russian Patriots should insist on on free and fair elections from now on.

And yes, I know the cost.

We've all had to pay it.

Freedom is never free.

If history is any indication, we'll be the first to step forward with any requested assistance when russia comes out the other side.

But only Russian Patriots can pay that cost for the freedom of Russians.

You are the incarnate of everything wrong with American foreign policy. The hubris is breathtaking.

Do you have an opinion that hasn't been handed to you by MSM mockingbird sources? Do you feel like you've "blended in" with your "fellow patriots"? Do you have any leads on "white nationalists"?

Your entire ethos is a tired cold war relic. You're a Russian peasant and you don't even know it. This is the kind of dated mentality we see from intelligence operators. Are you trying to stick out like a sore thumb? Is this unironic fedposting supposed to elicit some response? Have you ever encountered a MSM narrative you didn't agree with?

Burning questions we all want the answers to.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Up? There stock will plummet .

It won't, they make far too much money and it's also almost all institutionally held, fund managers don't run on emotions.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Russia is getting hammered

"Russia’s credit rating cut again, close to default
Rating agency Moody’s delivered another body-blow to Russia as it set the nation’s credit rating at its second-lowest rung, putting the country in danger of default."

Fox

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

It’s getting better and better for the Russian people. No credit cards, what’s next McDonald’s. Even healthier. I’m broke, and I can’t even afford McDonald’s.

This has to be the beginning of the end. Thank God. I hope we all get to witness the second Coming and Jesus and his army coming to kick ass once and for all. I bet Jesus can’t wait till his father says, ok go son. Now is the day and the hour.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
It’s getting better and better for the Russian people. No credit cards...

They still have credit cards, their pals the ChiComs are going to get them CUP cards instead of Visa and MC.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well said. We are now waging war on the average citizen in Russia. Who are the terrorists now ?? a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
We already have a fraudulent regime here in the USA. And the people here have done nothing. As long as the masses are allowed a tiny bit of perceived freedom and are kept busy with their sports and favorite celebrities on tok tok and are fed crap through the MSM , the masses will be passive. That is until our elected officials piss off the wrong individual and then all hell will break loose. a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Randomname2
It’s getting better and better for the Russian people. No credit cards...

They still have credit cards, their pals the ChiComs are going to get them CUP cards instead of Visa and MC.

This ^^^

Russian Banks Turn to China as Visa, Mastercard Suspend Business

Really good, smart move.

We really hurt those Russian oligarchs on this one, didn't we? Oh, wait , do Russian Oligarchs shop exclusively with American CCs? Or is it more ordinary Russians that aren't paying for services in cash (or doing a currency exchange and paying in $$$ or whatever coin of the land they're buying from).

The Chinese take on a big loss of customer base from U.S. companies. Goddie Goodie! We're winning now aren't we?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Great response. Love it. a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If you believe that I want to smoke what you are smoking. You really think Visa cares why their customers want??? Give me a break. Put your thinking cap back on. a reply to: PatriotGames4u

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join