It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancel Culture - anything Russia related now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Western cancel culture has gone nuclear in targeting an entire country

www.rt.com...

So I just came across this article and it resonates with me.

“There are no more ‘innocent’, ‘neutral’ Russians anymore,” the former diplomat wrote in a now-deleted tweet. “Everyone has to make a choice – support or oppose this war.”

Meanwhile, average Russian citizens – no matter what they think about the attack on Ukraine – are being hit by Western sanctions imposed on them by the same people seeking to manipulate them into doing their regime-change dirty work.

Cancelling Aeroflot, now SABRE is in on the act shutting down Aeroflot's ability to sell tickets.

thehill.com...

While I'm certainly not pro-Russian Oligarch by any means, this outright seizure of yachts and assets, etc...is not going to be helpful. But I guess that's just like Canadian government trying to clamp down on the Freedom Convoy. Hypocrites....of course, I'm not pro-pharma billionaire / mega-millionaire either. Who is going to confiscate their ill gotten gains?

All this reminds me of the COVID vaccinated vs unvaccinated war that is starting to recede (At least in the USA). Whether orchestrated by the media,
or other special interests, end result is the same - bitterness and hatred for those who might otherwise have been neutral (Or say - against the war).

I couldn't have cared less about the COVID vaccine for the most part (Had natural immunity), but once all the mandates, mask requirements, etc...started being connected to it....you bet I got angry. Prob a good thing in the long run...as I acquired knowledge I wouldn't have otherwise had.

But I guess it's not surprising considering who is behind the major media in the USA anyways. Groupthink galore.

edit on 5-3-2022 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2022 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If this is true, that all Tesla cars in Russia can be deactivated, maybe one can be made to run over Vladimir and make it look like an accident.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Meanwhile, average Russian citizens – no matter what they think about the attack on Ukraine – are being hit by Western sanctions imposed on them

Russian citizens aren't the only ones sanctions are hitting. American business has already taken the opportunity to jack up the prices on everything.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There was, apparently, an Iron Man race scheduled for this summer in St. Petersburg.

Not only did they move the event, they banned Russian athletes from participating in the replacement race.

Russian pro athletes (NHL) are having their sponsorships removed.

Internment camps were wrong (of course), but depriving people of Russian descent fair access to society is ok?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Meanwhile, average Russian citizens – no matter what they think about the attack on Ukraine – are being hit by Western sanctions imposed on them

Russian citizens aren't the only ones sanctions are hitting. American business has already taken the opportunity to jack up the prices on everything.

reading earlier about how important Ukraine agriculture is to certain export markets.

Maybe too many people have been reading Sun Tzu or something, TOTAL WAR concept??

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Everybody is doing everything they can do, without starting ww3, it pains everyone we cannot send in troops and plane and stop Russia. But that would mean million if not billions of life lost in a bigger brighter war.

This is Putins doing, invading a country because you need to DE nazify it ? wtf.. and the president is Jewish. lol

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Many of the regular Russian citizens do not want the war. Many of their soldiers do not want to fight. None of them deserve this.

Putin is the only one to blame.

Taking everything from the oligarchs will likely lead to one of them taking out Putin.
edit on 5 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, cancel culture wants to go to war for the white nationalist Ukraine against white nationalist Russia.

Also Trudeau good buddies with the Ukrainian leader an was supposedly the inspiration for the guy to lead.

Yea...

edit on 5-3-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Western companies have already repossessed most of Aeroflots aircraft.

My understanding is that they plan to donate the entire fleet to Ukraine once russia surrenders.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88
Well, cancel culture wants to go to war for the white nationalist Ukraine against white nationalist Russia.

Also Trudeau good buddies with the Ukrainian leader an was supposedly the inspiration for the guy to lead.

Yea...

Exactly,another part of the white genocide.
But the UN Migration Pact has a solution for that by bringing millions of Africans and Middle Eastern people to replace all the dead Europeans.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u
Private from the 77th Brigade reporting for duty I see.
You fool no one.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So if this was the 1940s, people here would complain American was cancel culturing the Nazis and the Japanese? How far we've come.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.rt.com...

Visa and MasterCard suspend operations in Russia

--

history has shown how oppressive measures taken against Germany worked out after WW1 - no?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So if this was the 1940s, people here would complain American was cancel culturing the Nazis and the Japanese? How far we've come.

But it ain't the 1940s...much more interconnected world globally.

Lame comparison.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Private from the 77th Brigade reporting for duty I see.
You fool no one.

You so funny.

Got any more?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Everybody is doing everything they can do, without starting ww3, it pains everyone we cannot send in troops and plane and stop Russia. But that would mean million if not billions of life lost in a bigger brighter war.

This is Putins doing, invading a country because you need to DE nazify it ? wtf.. and the president is Jewish. lol

Sometimes the oppressed become the oppressors, with unintended interconnected consequences....

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The U.S. has the ability to replace all russian and Ukrainian exports, and to feed all Ukrainians, for as long as necessary.

Not easy, or cheap, but we got this.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is the virtue signalling woke culture for you. They are all for diversity and inclusion, yet are the most divisive and exclusive cult ever. It's absolutely vile. most Russian people are innocent. I hope that every single person engaged in this mob gets treated by the same (double) standards they inflict on everyone else. If we survive this, the pendulum will swing back to the right at some point and their day of reckoning will arrive.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

They think by canceling things in Russia they would make people turn agaisnt the Russian govt what happens when that doesn't happen?

wont this create a blowback?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Once Russia surrenders? you played to many video games.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join