It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Watching a Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You're watching a movie is the title of a two part video hosted on Rumble.
The videos are a fun watch and expose some of the not so trustworthy media about the 'war'.

Clip 1:
You are Watching a Movie: Ukraine Invasion Propaganda FAKE NEWS

Clip 2 has something about AI generated faces, which I found interesting:
PART 2: Russian Ukrainian War HOAX Proof = You are Watching a MOVIE

These faces are all AI generated:

Thanks to a new AI tool created by computer scientists at the University of Buffalo, we can now spot portrait-style deepfakes with 94% accuracy. How does the tool do this? By analyzing the patterns of light reflection seen on each of the photographed person’s corneas, which should look the same, not different.

The Eyes Have It: Scientists Can Spot Deepfakes with a New AI Tool

Getting hard to believe anything they tell us.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Wag The Dog was a funny movie; this, not so much.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Whew, I thought this thread was getting personal. I have a recent app that lets me watch a movie or TV show while surfing at the same time on my android.

Well that was so nice of them to tell everyone exactly how to defeat their new fake detection technology. Now they will incorporate it into software for both photo and video editing in the next updates. Self defeating article.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

you can spot a fake by body language,no AI needed.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What PR firms won't do for elections eh 🚬😎

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This is a take from an ex-military member (2:34 min clip):

Former Military - Something is not right about Ukraine. Looks staged

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The BBC has published articles warning of false reports on social media since the start. Because they want us to believe only the mainstream media are to be trusted with any information relating to this war, or anything news worthy really. I will never forget the BBC reporting on 9/11. I don't believe they have changed since then, they are just trying to make themselves look good and trustworthy, when they are anything but.

As far as denying there is a war in Ukraine, there clearly is something happening. What it is, we don't know the full details of and we are being lied to, there is no doubt about that. The truth will come out at some point, but how far are those that don't want us to know willing to go to save their own skins? This is a very dangerous situation with very desperate people with an awful lot to lose second only to the size of their egos.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
- Ukrainian infrastructure still intact
- Russians using outdated hardware and not committing to full on "blitzkrieg" style assault
- No report of mass casualties (in excess of a few hundred in one incident)

Like the gentleman said in the video above....doesn't add up.

Russians are fighting with one arm behind their back.

This is the apparently what you get when you order a war (to go) from 1-800-COVID-DISTRACT

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It’s not that it’s a movie

It’s that there seems to be alot of low IQ individuals who clearly don’t understand what misinformation and disinformation is how it works, who on and what for

Everything you posted was exposed and debunked literally by the governments own private intelligence contractors much of it deemed to come from Russian disinformation campaigns MUCH OF OF by the far right and far left “domestically”

The bottom line is it’s all fake or old content, which was rehashed to claim the war which we sane people know is real and happening, to instead claim ITS A FAKE WAR

By those deepstate who is building bio weapons labs in Russia, that of course come from an American communist feel Texas who is now in Ukraine fighting for a Soviet Union 2.0

A real Clown world with lots of radicalised lunatics at the minute it seems

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

Yeah...like zelensky saying hes thwarted 3 assassin's attempts already.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
- Ukrainian infrastructure still intact
- Russians using outdated hardware and not committing to full on "blitzkrieg" style assault
- No report of mass casualties (in excess of a few hundred in one incident)

Like the gentleman said in the video above....doesn't add up.

Russians are fighting with one arm behind their back.

This is the apparently what you get when you order a war (to go) from 1-800-COVID-DISTRACT

Gosh what utter nonsense

There is a very good reason russia isn’t doing blitzkrieg

It’s because they’re getting their pants pulled down and embarrassed

Russian intelligence going in was obviously very poor, they miscalculated on resistance MASSIVELY

They expected to be in Kiev in 3 days and being welcomed as liberators, it is also true the US/U.K. had intelligence months ago from intercepted intelligence from dumb Chechens that they were going to Belarus and they were going to invade Ukraine, so naturally Ukraine is loaded up and we’ll equipped prior

It was such a failure they even had a one star general sniper fired and killed while he was trying to unscrew the biggest traffic jam in Military history while out of fuel and food

But most of all a lot of force overshot their supply chain, and or got stuck in the mud, and also because of obvious Russian army corruption buying cheap poor performance Chinese tyres for their trucks, you’ll notice literally every andoned truck or better yet a $120m Pantsir air defence system that all their tyres FAILED

It’s day 10 Russia has already lost 88 planes, and many many thousands of troops, hundreds of armoured tank convoys completely destroyed, and Russia still doesn’t have air superiority, it’s pilots are flying at 1,000ft because of Ukraines still active air defence, and they’re flying at low alt with literally hand written bombing coordinates and getting hit by man-pads, it’s embarrassing

Within the second week of this war Russia is well on track to have sustained near as many dead as they did in 10 years of Afghanistan

Which was the last time the Soviet Union collapsed

In fact it also looks a lot like the famous winter war the Soviets lost to Finland 🇫🇮

Just because you’re not paying attention or following the war closely, doesn’t mean it’s all fake or not possible that Russia is a just a paper tiger, right now it definitely appears Russian military has serious serious issues

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Wisenox

Yeah...like zelensky saying hes thwarted 3 assassin's attempts already.

For sure I’ve seen evidence for one, and that was apparently the 3rd, dead body and a nasty headshot wound of one of his negotiators that was meeting with Russians recently

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
WTF is with these types of threads popping up now?.. sure its ATS but come on.

Also about the cornea deepfake bit, not really about the subject but it was used as some means to indicate the entire media coverage of Ukraine is some sort of fake movie or utter BS like that...

How can two reflective surfaces around 4 inches apart with a large light obstructing object between them have identical reflections? The cornea is also not a sphere but a parabolic surface, meaning the closer a reflection gets to the edge of it the more warped and compressed it tends to get, each cornea would have variations in its reflection unless the reflected light sources was directly in line with the face, and even then a slight shift left or right would create variance between them... not to mention human eyes arent 100% forward facing, and your eyes natural converge on a central point of focus to rectify this.

You can see this with the corneas in the image you posted, the corneas closer and more directly inline to the light source have a more central reflection the further away eye has the off center reflection and depending on the angle of light the further eye reflection can be warped stronger due to the parabolic shape of the cornea... also anatomically one eye is lower than the other in humans creating even more variances between cornea reflections.

Thats my opinion on that as a artist and hobbyist 3d artist, someone using this sort of tech or idea as some sort of excuse to call this entire war some clandestine hoax needs to # right off.

Oh and heres an example to my argument... look at my ATS Avatar... notice how my Tobys cornea reflections arent identical, I can assure you, that aint no stinking Deepfake of my long dead cat. Dissimilar cornea reflections indicate a deepfake my god damn arse.
edit on 6-3-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join