It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea lobbing missles at Japan again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The North Koreans now know that the US and the world won't do squat about them lobbing missiles toward Japan.

They are at it again full steam ahead.

Seems no one is afraid of Biden or the rest of the world leaders that they'll do anything concrete as long as he threatens nuclear war.

They know that if they attack Japan the worst that will happen is economic sanctions and they are already so poor and destitute that that doesn't matter if they take over Japan and get it's resources.

WWIII is certainly at hand.

english.kyodonews.net...

North Korea launched a ballistic missile Saturday, the Japanese government said, marking the ninth in a series of missile tests by Pyongyang this year and coming only days before South Korea's presidential election.

The missile is believed to have fallen outside Japan's exclusive economic zone after flying about 300 kilometers apparently on a lofted trajectory and reaching an altitude of about 550 km, the Defense Ministry said, adding no damage has been reported.

Whose next? China is watching the world response carefully, I'd flee Taiwan right now if I lived there.

edit on 3/5/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
They are hinting

“All of us, Chinese on both sides of the Taiwan Strait, should come together to advance the great and glorious cause of China’s rejuvenation,” the premier said."

China makes Taiwan warning

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I get a page forbidden for your link unless I set my onion to come out in Russia.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

It's RT it's been going up and down hackers must be flooding it

new topics

top topics

join