It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The See Lye A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So there's this recruit finishes his last phase of training for becoming a CIA field agent, he gets a call, its his senior officer tells the candidate that there's going to be a dinner tonight for all the graduating recruits, "Bring Your Wife" the senior officer says.

Dinner time rolls around, recruit and wife show up to the hall and are welcomed by the senior officer who offers to take the candidates wives coat and welcomes her by saying "Mam, I have to borrow your husband a minute, if you'll just follow Seargent Rico here, ill have Your Man back to you shortly."

As the senior and candidate walk away the senior says "We have one more formality to take care of before we can mark your training complete."
Yes Sir.
They walk down the hall to a door, walk in the room turn the light on, across the room is another door and in the center of the room there is a table with a handgun lying on it.

Senior says "Kill what's behind that door and Your in." (unbeknownst to the recruit it was his wife and the gun was filled with blanks)

Yes Sir.
Recruit walks over to the table grabs the gun, walks through the door, closes it..Pow..pow.pw....pow, pow, pw..click, bang!..CRASH, muffled noise, KRASH..recruit walks out..Senior is like "WHAT the $#$ happened?! Recruit answers "That weapon you gave me had blanks in it, so I had to strangle Her."
edit on 5-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: minoosha

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

HeeHee

join