It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking facts about neo-Nazism in Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Why do all the Ukrainian Nazi's look like a typical Redditor?

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I googled this Bar has had all kind of weird themes and live performanced. It is like Halloween partying.. every year in US there is Halloween when people act like worst nightmare there is.. I guess this is same for Ukrainians. I also googled this bar´s other performances and i just found regular people in regular clothes. I guess worst nightmare is Russia for Ukrainians.

There were also metal music live.. are you saying all metal heads are nazis too ?
edit on 4-3-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I don't see a real nazi party when looking at those pics. I see more of a kathy griffin holding a severed Trump head group of publicity hounds, just like griffin. These guys look like they are more concerned with how many likes they get than advancing a nazi narrative.

Can't you see anything? You can understand. After all, your relatives were not tortured, they were not killed, they were not starved, their blood was not taken from your children, your relatives were not massively shot, they were not hanged, your women were not raped, your villages and cities were not burned along with the inhabitants, your ancestors were not destroyed by the millions in concentration camps. It was not you, but Russians, Belarusians, Ukrainians, Jews and other nations. How do you know what Nazism and fascism are?
But we remember everything, and we always present the bill, even if it will be even after tens of years.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Stalin killed more people in Russia than Hitler in his lifetime.. so let´s talk about that ?

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Stalin killed more people in Russia than Hitler in his lifetime.. so let´s talk about that ?

Stalin most greatest leader Russian history before strong leader Putin. Prodigious bread line become less painful when he eliminate unproductive member from great Soviet Empire. Soon most fearsome leader Putin crush filthy Ukraine dogs and make decrepit Western nations see how stupid challenge him world stage. Comparison Hitler not accurate, Hitler only eat vegetable and no drink stronk Russian vodka like Putin who do this when riding bear and making judo with no shirt garment.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: DAVID64

If you're going to plagiarize, at least change the words around so it's not so obvious. How many times have you done this ?

Never gonna believe a single thing he ever posts (that would be dumb), but I do appreciate the effort he puts into the honesty about his dishonesty.

The 80's called.

They'd like their simplistic black and white world view back.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Aren't they a little young to have been responsible for that 80 years ago?

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Come on now RT, you're better than this.

I could quite easily upload a load of pictures of Russian National Unity members - there's at least 100,000 of them - having a ball and rant on about Nazism being rampant in Russia.....but its late over here and I can't be arsed at present.

Coincidentally a lot of these RNU members went to Luhansk and Donbass to fight against Ukrainians who they accuse of being Nazi's?
Bizarre don't you think?

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

If you're going to plagiarize, at least change the words around so it's not so obvious. How many times have you done this ?

Never gonna believe a single thing he ever posts (that would be dumb), but I do appreciate the effort he puts into the honesty about his dishonesty.

The 80's called.

Nice smearish distraction attempt.

I stand by what I said.

Because it was 100% right.

Saying otherwise would be dumb.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The 80's called.

Nice smearish distraction attempt.

I stand by what I said.

Because it was 100% right.

Saying otherwise would be dumb.

LOL, distraction? My sincerest apologies.

I wouldn't want to drag you away from the 100 thoughtful posts you average per day. That would be a real shame.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Is there a limit?

I'm working on something important and wouldn't want to violate an imaginary rule

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I suspect there are Nazis in countries with as large a population as Ukraine, if you look hard enough...

Why not raid the Nazis directly, instead of all of Ukraine?

A lot of people would be ok with it if Russia went on a global rampage to stomp out all the Neo Nazis, directly slaughtering such militant hate groups

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkingHolic

A lot of people would be ok with it if Russia went on a global rampage to stomp out all the Neo Nazis, directly slaughtering such militant hate groups

Especially if they started with the one's in Russia and those in Luhansk and Donetsk that they are funding and arming themselves.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Could be a picture in Russia just as easy. Tell me troll, when is Russia going after it's natsees?

Nothing shocking whatsoever.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkingHolic

Why not raid the Nazis directly, instead of all of Ukraine?

Good question, one to which, you will receive no cognitive answer. What about the natsees in Russia? Seems like one should clean up their own act, before calling out neighbours. Unless this has little to do with.."natsees"

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Has anyone found makarov yet?

What is your opinion of russia holding 100,000 Ukrainian civilians in 66 russian concentration camps?

Why does russia keep targeting shopping malls and schools, is that where you guys think the imaginary weapons labs are hidden?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join