It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The Ukraine Russia lies are getting heavy.  There must be some kind of unified effort to promote the false notion that Vladimir Putin is not connected to the WEF.

Take this article for instance: "Ukrainian President Zelenskyy is tied to Klaus Schwab, Justin Trudeau, and other global elites.", by Jack Bingham at lifesitenews.
www.lifesitenews.com...

Jack begins his lame attempt at creating a false narrative by writing:

Like Trudeau, Zelenskyy is an acolyte of Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum, the globalist organization behind the now-infamous “Great Reset” agenda, which tells the world that by the year 2030, “You’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy.”

So far, so good.  They can't deny the WEF connections anymore, so they have to mention it. 

The ubiquitous support for Zelenskyy by the elite, including support from “defund the police” and Black Lives Matter leftist mega-donor George Soros, Trudeau, American President Joe Biden, and all sides of mainstream media, has led many to question the true motivation behind the West’s condemnation of Russia and a concern that a push for yet another foreign war involving the West is underfoot.

Someone should probably tell Jack that they like the police again all of a sudden.
Anyway, Jack then describes Putin's role:

While many are skeptical of Russian President Vladimir Putin and his former ties to the KGB, scrutiny of the other side of the conflict seems absent in mainstream outlets which has worried many considering the radical nature of the WEF and their Great Reset goals.

So, Putin comes from the KGB, not the WEF.  Perhaps someone should remind Jack of the numerous statements Klaus Schwab has made bragging about acolyte Putin.

The article then quotes, naturally, a public affairs consultant:

According to American public affairs consultant J. Robert Smith, the West should, at this time, reject U.S. and NATO military involvement in Ukraine...
“The gruesome impact of major wars is often underestimated at their outsets. Take the Civil War. Few people, South or North, imagined the war would claim anywhere from 600,000 to 850,000 lives, depending on estimates. At the beginning of World War I, neither side foresaw a staggering 40 million causalities, military and civilian, in that pointless conflict,” wrote Smith.

So, now we've added a little drama to it.  Jack concludes by saying:

“Who really believes that a U.S./NATO-Russia war could be contained to Ukraine? Wars are inherently unpredictable; they have their own dynamics. Either through design or blunder, spillover to NATO nations seems a smart bet. Why wouldn’t Putin strike enemy targets beyond Ukraine’s borders? Why wouldn’t the U.S. and NATO retaliate, if not initiate?”

So, the war is scary-scary and there's a danger that it will spill over and that's a good reason to join a war.

That's it.  If you're trying to figure out the meaning of the article or my post, that is my point.
Read it for yourselves.  That's pretty much the whole of the article.  No real point other than distancing Putin from the WEF and some high school pre-suasion propaganda to seed an excuse for us to join the war in our minds: "Why wouldn’t the U.S. and NATO retaliate, if not initiate?".

Until you see 24 hour bombings and firefights, like the Gulf War coverage, then don't believe there is an actual war.
All we are being shown are drama laden BS stories like Ms. Ukraine picks up a rifle to fight.
We're shown staged aftermath photo-ops and scenes from years earlier.

Putin is a Klaus puppet, and both sides of the phony conflict are controlled by the same elites.
The powers that be need you to pick sides and support the war.  How else are they going to steal $10 billion dollars for their own pockets?  War funding for a non-existent war is big profit these days.  The only thing that ruins it is you not supporting it.
Weird how the sloppy stage production of the Ukraine war happens just as research surfaces detailing the DNA uptake by the vaccines. 
Quick, drop the mandates.  Get covid out of the news.  Show them over-the-top coverage of a war instead.  That'll distract them from unethical DNA modifications, digital IDs, and digital currency.  We can't have them fighting the real enemy, give them a new one.

And the sheep will still pick sides. 

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
The Ukraine Russia lies are getting heavy.  There must be some kind of unified effort to promote the false notion that Vladimir Putin is not connected to the WEF.

There are so many lies being forced down people's throats.

The little guys like us need to remember it is "US" -vs- "THEM"

THEY will never be on OUR side. Trump was not on OUR side. Putin is not on the Russian people's side.

Putin is filthy-effin' rich ... just like Trump. And, just like Trump he'll play anyone stoopid enough to swallow his false promises and be led around like a dog on a leash.

Do I understand why Putin invaded The Ukraine? I'd like to think I do. Do I like to see him destroy the greedy grabbing our politicians are responsible for over there in The Ukraine ... stealing his oil and gas right out of his pipelines? Hell yes!! Charging extortion fees for pumping affordable energy products into the EU? Acts perpetrated by Hunter Biden on behalf of The Big Guy. Mitt Romney making his family and friends rich. Both US Political Parties fully represented?

Thing that's most interesting to me? The very few people who see black for black and white for white. And the excitement ... REEEEEE

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Putin is a powerful idiot. He somehow found or was shown some "Neo Nazi" trolls and fell for it.

Putin is internet illiterate as he is said to not even have a cellphone.

The possible end of the world caused by trolling.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

S & F. Really enjoyed this read and thank you for the post.

Seeing the “pre-suasion,” as you call it (I love that), readying the masses for wOrLd wAr tHrEe should really start forcing people to question all major world conflicts throughout our history; especially since the advent of the video camera and TV.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
The Ukraine Russia lies are getting heavy. 

Quick, drop the mandates.  Get covid out of the news.  Show them over-the-top coverage of a war instead.  That'll distract them from unethical DNA modifications, digital IDs, and digital currency.  We can't have them fighting the real enemy, give them a new one.

And the sheep will still pick sides. 

110% this.

And the majority of people are ready, willing, and able to accept their plan.
All by design, or course.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

WEF also brags that Tulsi Gabbard in is the WEF Klan. She denies it.

If Putin is in WEF, and Zelensky too, it seems 2 WEF boys are slugging it out, eh?

I'm skeptical that Putin is acting on behalf of WEF. My take is he is acting only for Mother Russia, and he has the moral high ground in this conflict.

Just as we could not tolerate Russian missiles in Cuba in 1960, he cannot tolerate NATO forces and influence in Ukraine. I don't blame him a bit.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ny post is reporting russians are raping women. That will turn anyone against someone.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I too am skeptical of Klaus' WEF claims over Putin and Tulsi

but I'm still waiting to see a war-refugee holding a calico cat, and a song about an old shoe.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

They are trying to brand Gabbard as some kind of populist. That guy Crenshaw is also a WEF pupil.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

That reminds me of the false stories at the start of the invasion of Iraq, stories of Iraqis killing babies in a hospital.

The Western media is all about propaganda, nothing more.

new topics

top topics

join