It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Communist Party vs. NATO and Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The US communist associations, which are in opposition to Washington, declare their support for the special operation of the Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine, the right of the People's Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk to self-defense and accuse NATO and the consolidated West of escalating the conflict in eastern Ukraine, recognizing the leading role of the Alliance and, in particular, America in the chaos of the last days. Unfortunately, at the moment, sanity in the United States is being driven underground, and only those who do not have real political weight and, therefore, are not afraid of reprisals from the state, because they do not decide anything, can afford to tell the truth.

"The CPUSA calls on the US people to demand the Biden administration change course immediately. War is never an acceptable solution and must be rejected in the strongest terms. Therefore, we also call on Russia to withdraw troops. All sanctions must be ended and borders secured and respected.

The saber-rattling, sanctions, and selling of “wolf tickets” in recent weeks, as the CPUSA National Committee meeting recently warned, have spilled over into open war. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine threatens catastrophic consequences."

No war on Ukraine, no war on Russia, no war period!

"The Party of Communists USA has been watching the developments in Russia, the LPR, the DPR, and Ukraine for many years. We stand in full solidarity with the people of the Lugansk and Donetsk People's Republics as they struggle against the US-EU- NATO backed fascist Bandera regime in Kiev.

Given the heightened tensions in the imperialist system, both Russia and China are actively seeking to destroy US imperialist domination internationally following the counter-revolution in the Soviet Union in 1991. US hubris and triumphalism espoused an “end to history” doctrine and the hegemony of the Western liberal order led by Washington as the unipolar international power. They quickly went to work violently remaking the world in their capitalist image.

The United States and Western leaders made promises of “not one inch eastward” both to Soviet General Secretary Gorbachev and Russian President Yeltsin. They have broken their promises by expanding NATO multiple times in the past thirty years, from 12 countries originally to 30 countries in 2022 and by moving 600 miles closer to the Russian border."

THE PARTY OF COMMUNISTS USA STATEMENT ON RUSSIAN MILITARY OPERATIONS IN UKRAINE

People around the world are demonstrating against NATO and in support of Russia. In particular, mimings and demonstrations took place in Milan and Rome, as well as in Minneapolis, San Francisco and New York. Mass car races with the flags of Russia, the DPR and Belarus and “I” stickers on cars are taking place in Serbia.

Thanks.

I will add.

This video is from an American businessman currently based in Kyiv.

edit on 4-3-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

People around the world are demonstrating against NATO and in support of Russia.

Can you give a link to that ? All I can find is people protesting Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

People around the world are demonstrating against NATO and in support of Russia.

Can you give a link to that ? All I can find is people protesting Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Unfortunately the video is in Russian.

The vast majority of such videos are in Telegram channels, the videos of which are not imported to the ATS. Youtube blocks these kind of videos.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Troll!

Welcome back!

I really didn't expect to see you here until after russia surrenders to Ukraine.

Hope all those Anonymous pranks inside russia didn't affect you too much.

Do you have any video you can share of the protests in those 57 russian cities?

I do.

Wanna trade?

What are your thoughts about the russian military attacking a civilian nuke facility today?

Pretty reckless eh?

This is gonna be fun!

edit on 4-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

No war on Ukraine, no war on Russia, no war period!

Amen.

War is never an acceptable solution and must be rejected in the strongest terms. Therefore, we also call on Russia to withdraw troops. All sanctions must be ended and borders secured and respected.

The saber-rattling, sanctions, and selling of “wolf tickets” in recent weeks, as the CPUSA National Committee meeting recently warned, have spilled over into open war. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine threatens catastrophic consequences."

Double amen.

Everyone is being conditioned to take sides, the "lesser" of the evils, give blind allegiance to their cause, and to wage war... We've seen much saber-rattling and little effort to negotiate for peace.

War is not the solution. Peace is the solution. But there is no will for peace from the guilty ON ALL SIDES.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Every day, thousands of fake photos and videos appear, which, after verification, turn out to be photos and videos from around the world, taken in different years. Try to think critically and don't let yourself be fooled.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

In Russia, the overwhelming majority of citizens understand and support the military operation. All my friends have relatives in Ukraine, with whom in recent years they were forced to stop communicating because of their aggression. Propaganda has made inadequate people out of Ukrainians.
There are Russians who do not support the authorities, but there are few of them and they are mostly of liberal views, oriented towards Western countries and not loving Russia and Russians.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The video does lay out a plausible explanation for what we're seeing, in terms of Russia's strategy, which is not razing the country to the ground but trying to capture it intact.

Ukraine is (was) a sovereign nation, and I haven't heard any convincing argument from the Russian side claiming that they will release Ukraine back to its people once they've flushed out the Zelensky regime.

I do think that efforts to broaden and lengthen this conflict are very bad ideas. Trying to entice more sides into this conflict is a bad idea. Conscripting and arming people that don't want to fight for their own government/cause is not some noble or honorable endeavor. Like this guy mentions, it sounds like a setup, handing Kalashnikovs to untrained civilians and putting them in front of the Russian infantry. If the Russians encounter and engage civilians that fight them, if push comes to shove, they'd better look after the scene of combat, because you know that after the fact, the Kalishnikovs will be taken away, and the captions from the photos will read "Russian infantry guns down *unarmed* Ukraine civilians" after the photos are "sanitized" for Western consumption.

I don't think there are any good guys in this conflict; only differing degrees of bad guys all around. Everyone is simply looking after their own immediate self-interests, and that includes us, the U.S., and that explains how we've become so entangled in Ukrainian affairs in the first place.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Forget all the socio-political aspects for a moment RT, FWIW all that matters now is what is his goal militarily? how fast can he accomplish that goal?

It would seem week one the only goal he has accomplished SO FAR is pissing off the world so much they completely forgot about COVID.

We got the added bonus of learning that perhaps 150,000 Russian troops and armor massed on your border, isn't as threatening as it used to be.

But what's the goal militarily? did he really expect a Russian sympathizer uprising after invading? doesn't look like he is getting that anywhere? Are we supposed to believe week one into Putin's mark on Kyiv, his goal was to be negotiating? stalled convoy 25 miles from Kyiv

tass.com...

edit on 4-3-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I assure you my friend, there is almost unanimous opposition to Putin and his invasion of Ukraine.

US communists?
Now there's an irrelevant minority party if ever there was one.....hardly a significant percentage of US society.

I've not heard of one single demo or march in support of Russia here in the UK, maybe an incredibly small handful of random people?
Quite a few ex-pat Russian's speaking out AGAINST the invasion.

What sympathy Putin may have had has evaporated over the last few days.

Don't believe all the bollocks Putin and his cronies are force feeding you mate, you're far cleverer than that.😉

Take care.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Are you inside Russia RussianTrool? If you you probably speak Russian. Do you use a VPN to use the web and get around Russian restrictions on the internet?

I am going to share an interesting video with you in Russian. But if you're in Russia view it at your own risk. As it is illegal there and you could be put in prison for watching it.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
In Russia, the overwhelming majority of citizens understand and support the military operation. All my friends have relatives in Ukraine, with whom in recent years they were forced to stop communicating because of their aggression. Propaganda has made inadequate people out of Ukrainians.
There are Russians who do not support the authorities, but there are few of them and they are mostly of liberal views, oriented towards Western countries and not loving Russia and Russians.

I guess we can agree that the Russian-backed separatists movement failed... Maybe if Russia didn't feed it all for years there would not be issues in those regions that Russia has been fueling the separatists with military might. You, Russia and the Russians in Ukraine need to understand that Ukraine is no longer part of Russia and has been a sovereign country since 1991. If Russians living there can not deal with that after 30 years then repatriate them back to the motherland and stop trying to cut up chunks of Ukraine to add back to Russia.

Its been 30 years you all need to get over it and move on...

edit on 4-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I had some sympathy for Putin in the sense that I felt very much that Russia had every right to decide for itself, but absent naked military aggression ala Twin Towers, Pearl Harbor that could be linked to Ukraine, a full scale invasion seems very uncalled for.

I get the rise in tension caused by Ukraine leaning West, be we did not invade Cuba over relations with Russia.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

How are you enjoying the imminent collapse of Russia?

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think we all - well most of us - realise that there are lots of contributory reasons for this crisis.
I've listed many of them before on several occasions.
I get that Russia had what they viewed as valid concerns over NATO encroachment and the safety and security of Russian speaking people in eastern Ukraine.

But none of that excuses the wholescale invasion of Ukraine.
None of that excuses bombing nuclear power plants and hanging the threat of nuclear war over the worlds head.
All to feed the one man's vain notions of greatness and his obsession with reclaiming 'past glories'.

He's used his sympathy up....and more.

I don't know what the answer is.
I don't want to see dead British soldiers flown home from a foreign land.
I don't want to see an escalation into an extended conventional war....or worse.
But I hate the idea of giving in to Putin's bullying and intimidation.
Nor do I want to see Ukraine bombed into submission and the nation reduced to rubble.

We are each and every one of us responsible for our own actions, the choices we make.
And it was Putin's choice to invade this country and to force this situation upon us all.
No-one else.
He bears the huge majority of the responsibility and he should bear the blame....and the price.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

"military operation"

Straight from the lips of a Russian Troll.

Doesn't get much better than that!

Golden.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Precisely.

There were issues with Ukraine and the directions they were leaning. It was causing tensions. I get it, but none of that justified invasion.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
They watch you when youre sleeping they know when youre awake
They spy on you in your bathroom and put cameras in your cake
So you better fight back you better not die
You better get ready Im telling you why
Communists are invading your privacy
They hate that you love freedom they despise youre private estate
They want to strip you of your dignity and make you work for ten cents a day
So you better learn to shoot and get yourself in shape
Defend your right to own the most mundane of things
Cuz the comminusts want to take it all away
They hate your intelligent opinions and your economical ways
Free trade and your right to choose where you spend your money
They want to bomb your bank, so
You better shut them out and you better cut them off
And you better hit that hidden camera straight in the eye
Cuz the commies want to eat up your pie

edit on 23-7-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
CPUSA is about as small and irrelevant as a political organization can be.

I'm old enough to remember the Cold War. Radio Moscow would issue its propaganda and quote Gus Hall of CPUSA. I think 99% of the USA had never heard of him.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What are they supposed to demand from Biden?

There's no economic aid or military hardware being sent to Ukraine.

Just a special gifting operation.

join