It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 384
<< 381  382  383   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: duncanhidao

IMO - Q should TELL US "what happened" in November 2020, before he starts the teasing and "think for yourself" questions, regarding the upcoming 2022 mid-terms.

probably going to get weekly booms until midterms when democrats and rinos resume full control then disappear again.

edit on 17630America/ChicagoSat, 25 Jun 2022 23:17:50 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: duncanhidao

IMO - Q should TELL US "what happened" in November 2020, before he starts the teasing and "think for yourself" questions, regarding the upcoming 2022 mid-terms.

probably going to get weekly booms until midterms when democrats and rinos resume full control then disappear again.

This would be funny until one realizes how accurate it’ll probably be

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I poked around and maybe this case?

Gall v. Exxon Corp.
U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York

418 F. Supp. 508 (1976)

Facts
In 1975 Exxon Corporation’s board of directors established a special committee to determine what action to take on allegations that Exxon paid $59 million in corporate funds as bribes or political payments to Italian political parties and others. The special committee investigated the matter, and uncovered millions of dollars of secret payments and political contributions. The special committee unanimously determined that it would be contrary to the interests of Exxon and its shareholders to maintain legal actions against any present or former Exxon director, and authorized Exxon officers to seek dismissal of shareholder derivative actions that had been instituted. In the current action, brought by shareholder Gall (plaintiff), Exxon (defendant) has moved for summary judgment dismissal of the complaint based on the special committee’s determination.

A better source for the full case, but the summary above best states the case.

Could this ruling be applied against the Pharmaceutical companies bribing world governments into pushing the covid vaccines? I don't know, but it's all I got on the G v E cases.

I mean it could be as XtheMadnessNow said Good vs Evil, but it could also be Governments vs Everyone. From a religious standpoint it could mean God vs Eloah (or Judges) . I will say that Gall vs Exxon might have the best chance of being the right answer. Gee, it would have been nice if -Q- has been a little more clear about what is meant. I wonder if it could be another countries ruling?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Some interesting DELTAs for Jun 26th - today:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 388aee No.1916327 📁
Jun 26 2018 20:27:15 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 86d85e No.1916245 📁
Jun 26 2018 20:23:23 (EST)
>>1916177
>>1916147
>>1915880

SR & JA in JUNE

Anything?

>>1916245
JA in the news?
Think JC.
Server unlocks SR.
MS_13 (2 187'd nearby) phones unlock command & control.
ETA (estimated).
It has begun.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 267e20 No.1918277 📁
Jun 26 2018 22:10:09 (EST)
Desperate agencies do stupid things.
Dead cat bounce.
You may have the site but we have the source.

mobile.twitter.com...📁
Panic is good.
Panic is right.
July 2018 - the month the world discovered the TRUTH.
Conspiracy no more.
Time to FEED.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0b2f6b No.9757400 📁
Jun 26 2020 15:02:11 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Did order(s) violate government mandated policies?
Would a jury of peers agree their actions were reckless?
Would a jury of peers agree their actions were negligent?
www.law.cornell.edu...📁
"The immunity of a state from suit has long been held not to extend to actions against state officials for damages arising out of willful and negligent disregard of state laws.165 The reach of the rule is evident in Scheuer v. Rhodes,166 in which the Court held that plaintiffs were not barred by the Eleventh Amendment or other immunity doctrines from suing the governor and other officials of a state alleging that they deprived plaintiffs of federal rights under color of state law and seeking damages, when it was clear that plaintiffs were seeking to impose individual and personal liability on the officials. There was no “executive immunity” from suit, the Court held; rather, the immunity of state officials is qualified and varies according to the scope of discretion and responsibilities of the particular office and the circumstances existing at the time the challenged action was taken."
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1ed764 No.9760093 📁
Jun 26 2020 19:15:35 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Rising to the occasion.
Understanding what's at stake.
God bless each and every one of you.
We will not fail.
WWG1WGA!!!

Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1ed764 No.9760134 📁
Jun 26 2020 19:18:19 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
The next few weeks will demonstrate our resolve.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1ed764 No.9760164 📁
Jun 26 2020 19:20:15 (EST)
As the darkness falls so does our enemies.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1ed764 No.9760450 📁
Jun 26 2020 19:35:53 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Stand at the ready.
Q

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: carewemust

Trump won and Democrats cheated.

5 words, easy.

Lol.

During the Jan 6th hearings, it was shown that Trump's people who were trying to get election officials in key states to de-certify the election, told those officials they didn't have evidence of cheating. Just gut-feelings.

IF Q is legit, he will now tell us specifics about the cheating.

We will therefore feel a smug assurance and excitement after Trump and Giuliani are indicted for "THE BIG LIE" that was not really a lie.

edit on 6/25/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I remember being in Detroit at that time for a family reunion. (About age 5) Gangs were walking, breaking car windows, yelling.. Our parents woke us up, moved us children to the center of the living room, turned out all the lights, and sat around us with guns in their hands, for a couple of hours.

Thankyou for making me aware that video exists. I may watch it at some point.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Oh and I found this which might be interesting.
From: WWorld Court Pending case, Land and Maritime Delimitation and Sovereignty over Islands (Gabon/Equatorial Guinea) or G v E.

Current order: This is a PDF linky

Having regard to Article 48 of the Statute of the Court and to Articles 44 and 46, paragraph 1,
of the Rules of Court,

Having regard to the “Special Agreement between the Gabonese Republic and the Republic
of Equatorial Guinea” concluded on 15 November 2016 (hereinafter the “Special Agreement”),

Having regard to the Order dated 7 April 2021, whereby the Court, referring to the provisions
of Article 3, paragraph 1, subparagraphs (a) and (b), of that Special Agreement, and taking account
of the agreement of the Parties concerning the number and order of the pleadings, fixed 5 October
2021 and 5 May 2022 as the respective time-limits for the filing of the initial pleadings in the case,
namely a Memorial of the Republic of Equatorial Guinea and a Counter-Memorial of the Gabonese
Republic;

Whereas the Memorial and the Counter-Memorial were filed within the time-limits thus fixed;

Whereas, under Article 3, paragraph 1, subparagraphs (c) and (d) of the Special Agreement,
the Parties agreed as follows;

“(c) The Party that filed the first pleading will file the third pleading no later than five
months after receiving from the Registrar a certified copy of the second pleading.

(d) The Party that filed the second pleading will file the fourth pleading no later than
five months after receiving from the Registrar a certified copy of the third pleading”;

Whereas in the present case there is no reason to decide otherwise,

Fixes the following time-limits for the filing of the subsequent pleadings in the case:

5 October 2022 for the Reply of the Republic of Equatorial Guinea;

6 March 2023 for the Rejoinder of the Gabonese Republic;
and Reserves the subsequent procedure for further decision.

Link to PDF for Special Agreement.
Link to the Press Release for this case

I have no idea what this is all about, but it seems to have to deal boarders or something. I tried to read through it a few times, but geeshs.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Cheers for digging that up Guy!

A parallel to pharma companies might be that you don't want the public waiting decades for compensation from them when those jabbed may only have a few years to live?

Other options:

Germany V England
Ghana V. Ethopia

Gender V. Equality

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Just a thought about this overturning of RoeVWade. If power elites are using aborted fetus tissue to stay alive and well, then how long till their supply runs out?

I ask this since when these people start to die off, will it be blamed on stress induced Suicide, Old age, Covid, or Monkey fu... I mean Monkey Pox? Could this SCOTUS Ruling be the gateway to "Suicide Weekend"?

Even though I'm on the side of choice, you bring up the absolute best reason ever to overturn RvW if this is the case. The whole industry behind abortion was new to my understanding and it's pretty shocking in scale. I'd only ever seen it as a medical situation but if the fetal tissue is really being used this way, turning off the taps to their supply is the best way ever to collapse the elite power structure.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
5 Things You Didn’t Know about “Jane Roe”

1. The name “Jane Roe” was created over beer and pizza.

In 1969 Norma was 21 years old, divorced, and pregnant for the third time. (The first two children were placed for adoption.) After seeking an abortion but finding out it was illegal, and then driving to an illegal clinic only to find it closed, adoption attorney Henry McCluskey referred her to two young lawyers in Dallas, Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffee. Weddington (who had traveled to Mexico a couple of years earlier to have an abortion) was seeking a class-action lawsuit against the state of Texas in order to legalize abortion. It was an unlikely party at the corner booth of Columbo’s pizza parlor in Dallas: two recent law-school grads in business suits sitting across the table from a rough and uneducated homeless woman. The lawyers needed a representative for all women seeking abortions—one who was young, poor, and white. They just didn’t want her to cross state lines to get a legal abortion, or the case would be considered moot and dismissed. Without money and five months pregnant, Norma was the ideal candidate. After downing several pitchers of beer, they agreed on using the pseudonym “Jane Roe.” (“Wade” referred to Henry B. Wade, the attorney general of Dallas.)

edit on 26-6-2022 by NoAlienBastards because: I'm not very smart.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: NoAlienBastards

Thought I was the only one here that periodically listens to Brendon. He goes a little off hinged at times but overall delivers some really good intel, alot I never knew about. He has a surreal background and knows quite alot about Israeli tech supremacy, subversion & shenanigans.

He's a bit heavy for me. I learned about much of what he's saying by listening to the Dark Journalist.
edit on 26-6-2022 by NoAlienBastards because: (no reason given)

@carewemust

Basically we're all screwed, and we should start passing out pamphlets instead of waiting for someone to save us.
edit on 26-6-2022 by NoAlienBastards because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Gabon vs Emmanuel ?

Gabon now joining the Commonwealth. Oh là là !

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Guess this thread is now

CLOSED

Go Here for Part 41.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
At&t been out for days in my area, Verizon still online tho
O'bummer

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
They want you divided and divided you are. I thought Q would have opened our eyes enough to not let the media use their same methods to divide us over the "QAnon conspiracy" but here we are.

Q's purpose was not to give predictions and tell you the plan. Would you take your top secret plan and post it on the internet where anyone in the world, including your enemy, could see it? I think Q even made this a point a few times along the way.
Q also noted that the anons (researchers) weren't always the intended target for every post. What might have been assumed as a prediction might have meant something else.

Now I'm not Q and can't speak to the true intent, but I think the purpose was to help guide us to research, recognize, and understand the current state of the world so that we would be prepared for a plan to execute. This is why Q pushed us to archive our information as well as spread it. If we expect to make changes to stop the corruption we need the support of the people based in truth. The research that resulted from Q was critical to move forward so that we could start getting the population to understand the situation.

It's also important to remember that Q didn't really tell us anything. I look at it like a connect-the-dots puzzle. Q provided some dots but WE had to connect them. Have we forgotten the years people spent digging and the revelations that came from that research? That wasn't Q, nor was it a conspiracy. Most of what we learned came from utilizing internet sources and archives, and a lot of that research started when the Podesta emails were published to Wikileaks which happened well before Q started posting. Q really just helped us expand and focus from what people were already figuring out.
The fact that the media writes hit pieces against "Qanon" is laughable at this point because most of what we know came from research done by normal people utilizing their Google skills. It's crazy that they're banking on people believing some person in a basement posted "Hillary eats children" on 4chan and that a movement this big came out of it. Then again, I also find it crazy how many people watched and bought into the HBO documentary.

From my perspective, I don't think we even need Q anymore. We know enough. We know the evil we're facing, and we know we need to be prepared for change. If the plan we're trusting in fails, Q has referenced that we the people (in the US) have the right to overthrow our corrupt government. It's not a very comforting back-up plan, but I don't think our enemy would be pointing attention to an extreme last resort that would put them completely out of business.

For those who have grown impatient, just remember that we were put in the right place at the right time to learn about and digest information about some pretty horrific things that would sound insane to those unaware. I recognize that it is easy to grow impatient because we have been living through this hell with an eyes-wide-open view, but many people still have their eyes only slightly opened.

Lastly, we can't just go in and arrest a few people and think this is going to go away. Think of it like the mob. There's always someone lined up to take your place to continue your illegal work if something happens to you. The whole machine has to be dismantled.
You can relate it to dealing with a fruit fly problem. You can't kill two fruit flies and think you're done. You have to eradicate all the flies, remove any possible eggs that were laid, and put maintenance measures in place to make sure your issues don't pop back up.
Now if this were just a US issue then maybe it could be done faster, but what we're looking at dismantling is a machine of corruption built worldwide. This wasn't going to take months, or even a couple of years. Plus, this absolutely has to be done correctly or history is likely going to repeat itself.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mgbweird

Mate ... could you copy and paste that into the new thread please?

This one is done.

P

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Guess this thread is now

CLOSED

Go Here for Part 41.

Cheers

Closed.

top topics

<< 381  382  383   >>