It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky orders everbody fleeing Ukraine shot on sight.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If true, this is called destruction of the social contract. This has been done in numerous democrat run cities, see Chicago, LA, SF etc. make the streets unsafe. A purge like reality with no rules. Kill or be killed. This is what the sickos behind the shadows want. DEATH a reply to: anonentity

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
How the hell is this thread allowed to stay up? And how is it on the front page? A ridiculous headline, written as though factual, with a completely ridiculous "source" to back up the nonsense.

If this was a leftist posting a similar thing about trump they'd be shouted down immediately.

Given how much ATS claims to be against fake news, it sure does allow a lot of transparent propaganda.

Be careful ya’ll, some past members have been banned for discussing ATS’s far right leanings and dubious Russian connections. Best to keep any opinions like this to yourself - ATS remains 100% impartial and despite all appearances to the contrary definitely does NOT have a long and trusted partnership with far right organisations.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Sure sure, russians are running ATS, and ats users are overwhelming supporting russia

Must be fun in clown world.

Facts matter everywhere else.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Is that why russia invaded ukraine?

To help this old lady move?

Funny.

Getting to the bottom of the propaganda basket?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Not worth waiting for, publicly releasing them would be a war crime.

Find another way to confirm or debunk.

The corpse photos aren't coming.
edit on 6-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I categorically stated that ATS does not have any connections to far right organisations or Russia which is why members are rightly banned for suggesting that they do, sheesh! Some people.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Then perhaps I was saying the same thing?

Try to keep up.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4uHow do you know any of this is true?? Because the MSM told you so?? If posting the pics violates the Geneva Convention then you havent saw them. You said in an earlier post that you had saw enough propaganda for 100 lifetimes, yet you readily regurgitate this propaganda. Makes perfect sense.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: carewemust
First it was 4,500 within a few days, just 48 hours ago it was 7,000 and now it's 9,000?
Hmmm.... we have video footage of 4 people apparently assassinated with bullets to their heads, but yet not one snap shot of all these dead Russian soldiers. Surely the West would be splashing the evidence all over the place if that figure was anywhere remotely correct?
Freedom fighters.... you mean all the citizens who have been allegedly given guns? Or the Freedom fighters who are allegedly nazis funded by the west.

From your link.
Rainbows
Jane

PatriotGames4U
All 9000 have been photographed and provided to media and russian families.

Some families have publicly confirmed, but now russia is arresting anybody that does.

That 9000 is now outdated, already higher.

Publishing the corpse photos would violate the geneva convention, and good taste.

The Pentagon also confirmed by satellite that 280 russian tanks have been destroyed by Javelins alone (as of 24 hours ago), with at least 840 dead russian tank crew humans.

russia is flat out lying about the russian dead count.

By a LOT.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rustydog

We don't KNOW it's true.

Nobody does.

But there are MANY solid indications that it's at least close to being accurate, have seen zero indications that it's not accurate, and have STRONG (Overwhelming) indications that EVERYTHING russia says on the matter is 100% false.

Best we got for now.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ohh come on folks. You’ve seen the plethora of thread titles and BS content. The Russian troll farm are alive and kicking, for now. Treat them with the contempt they so richly deserve. Utter ballcox

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I also thought a bit about how this thread was allowed to stand and at least not be moved to the Pit or to be sent outright to the trash bin.

Here,s a little game you can play by yourself and you might see what I am getting at. Check out this OP's thread history. Just pick one at random and see if you notice any similarities to this one. In fact, if you check on authored thread after authored thread you will find that very same similarity though out and I would guess to a high 90s percentile.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Yes Sir.

They don't stand a chance sir.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Careful boys, not let's get personal here, attacking the messenger does not strengthen your argument. It weakens it. Anyone can look at basic history and see where many here have just popped up from.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Careful boys, not let's get personal here, attacking the messenger does not strengthen your argument. It weakens it. Anyone can look at basic history and see where many here have just popped up from.

Then STOP attacking Ukrainians with 100% fake russian propaganda.

THAT's what YOU'VE been doing.

Intentionally.

Then we'll happily stop attacking the 100% fake russian propaganda that you intentionally spread.

Deal?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This thread belongs in the hoax bin

Biggest bunch of horse sh!t I have seen since watching that murdering scumbag Putin's last bullish!t laced rant earlier.

You Russian shills can't be getting paid much these days since we are bankrupting the lot of you.
edit on 6-3-2022 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Cmon man look at the censorship getting tighter and tighter. Soon you won't be able to talk about anything but the color of your favorite popsicle, and even then providing it isn't red. The moderators can kick a thread into touch, if they think it's no good, they have put plenty of mine in the trash bin , why don't you try posting something instead of just criticizing what others post. Then you can feel a bit of heat.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Nonsense.

You can choose from thousands of great conspiracy theories that aren't currently being used by russia to kill Ukrainians.

This one is.

You are NOT being censored.

You are being relentlessly refuted.

I suggest you learn the difference before complaining about censorship again.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

i need papers please to prove they are nazis. Germany thinks they are not Nazis. And if anyone knows Nazis its them.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Israel also says they aren't nazis.

I think they would probably know too.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Nazi is as Nazi does.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>