It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky orders everbody fleeing Ukraine shot on sight.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: nolabel

What a load of deflection. The place is under martial law, all fighting-age males have been conscripted. If you try and flee , you are shot end of.

Have not seen that in news reports. And no if you wont fight you just lose your citizenship and are exiled. no worse enemy than one you make fight for you,because they will sell you out.

I do not believe that statement,and you fools who believe it should have your heads examined because its obvious russian propaganda.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: nolabel

What a load of deflection. The place is under martial law, all fighting-age males have been conscripted. If you try and flee , you are shot end of.

Have not seen that in news reports. And no if you wont fight you just lose your citizenship and are exiled. no worse enemy than one you make fight for you,because they will sell you out.

I do not believe that statement,and you fools who believe it should have your heads examined because its obvious russian propaganda.

You didn't see it because it was always 100% russian propaganda BS.

Intentionally spread by russia, and on behalf of russia.

1.6 million have already left and millions are currently dodging russian tanks in a desperate effort to reach a border crossing.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

So it's been over a week now, has any Ukrainian been shot for trying to leave?

By Ukrainians that is, russians are shooting lots of Ukrainians for no reason at all.

No?

Not a single one?

1.6 million Ukrainians left the country and not a single one was shot by a Ukrainian.

I guess OP is about to retract the original claim then?

Cuz that's what honest & honorable folks do when they realize they've been unintentionally pushing a russian hoax created to assist in a russian invasion of Europe.

edit on 5-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Fake.
I am a EMT and have been shootings and nothing looks real in the video.

No broken windows or bullet holes on the cars and no entry or exit wounds, just blood.

plus, there are no shell casing or any video as to who did it. If real it shows noting as who caused it

one thing is two bodies in the same position is not what happens at shootings it just never happens unless staged.
edit on 5-3-2022 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
How the hell is this thread allowed to stay up? And how is it on the front page? A ridiculous headline, written as though factual, with a completely ridiculous "source" to back up the nonsense.

If this was a leftist posting a similar thing about trump they'd be shouted down immediately.

Given how much ATS claims to be against fake news, it sure does allow a lot of transparent propaganda.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
How the hell is this thread allowed to stay up? And how is it on the front page? A ridiculous headline, written as though factual, with a completely ridiculous "source" to back up the nonsense.

If this was a leftist posting a similar thing about trump they'd be shouted down immediately.

Given how much ATS claims to be against fake news, it sure does allow a lot of transparent propaganda.

This WAS a leftist, attempting to justify a russian invasion through dishonest russian propaganda.

We DID 'shout' it down.

RELENTLESSLY.

Even many far left democrats are finally joining that 'shouting down'.

Welcome aboard!

We also have no desire to censor or hide this thread.

Let everyone see what demcrat leftists did.

Forever.

Propaganda and all.

In hopes that democrats finally learn to stop trying this nonsense on ATS.

Or anywhere else.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

A Jewish Comedian has ordered that all fleeing Ukraine are to be shot. This was the massacre that unfolded when people are just given guns willy nilly, Any Psychopathic nutter's dream comes true, what we are seeing is the world dissolving into chaos courtesy of the MSM, and their six Corporate masters, who have one master. Chaos could be the real disease that will slowly spread as cold and hunger starts to bite. Just a few years ago people knew how to grow food and fend for themselves very few in this modern age have a clue
***WARNING*** ***WARNING*** GORE
www.bitchute.com...
Warning many dead and continuing gunfire.

www.bitchute.com...
This may be relevant an old lady says armed groups are robbing and stealing, it is just chaos.

Please dont embarrass yourself by believing this. Take that tin foil hat off.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

How do you know ?, you only read what is allowed to be posted.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

So a leftist is blaming leftist censorship for the complete lack of evidence to back up a leftist propaganda claim?

A leftist propaganda claim that was just used as 'justification' to invade a peaceful neighbor that those same leftist censors hate with all the passion that a leftist can muster because those same leftist censors are convinced that Ukrainians are actual nazis hiding U.S. bio weapon labs?

Did I get that right?

Hilarious!

You just pretzled yourself in spectacular fashion.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

This is the reality of the Ukraine polish border, this Aussie is getting out. The men are turned back, if you are an Aussie who married there, and have dual citizenship you are refused exit. He had a problem and got questioned but he made it.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

This is the reality of the Ukraine polish border, this Aussie is getting out. The men are turned back, if you are an Aussie who married there, and have dual citizenship you are refused exit. He had a problem and got questioned but he made it.[/yvid]

This isn't news.

All able bodied males from 16 to 60 have been ordered to defend the country from russian invaders.

Isn't a surprise either, was announced several years ago that this would be the case if russia invaded again.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

What if you don't want to defend the country, and just want to get out. This is what you are saying if you are an able-bodied male trying to get out. Are the militia that stopped you , going to give you a kiss and a Kalashnikov. Yeh right.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Nah the nazi bros take you away if you try to leave. Literally just watched this Australian guy's video of him leaving and he made it very clear no one 16-60 was around. Even dual citizen people whom may have married a woman from ukraine are being held ...one was held on his journey.

Not sure if they are shot but what exactly do they do with someone who refuses to fight and that's all they want them too do? What do they just have a heated exchange and part ways...or do they give them a choice either we kill you or the russians do?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Low death toll: www.reuters.com...

Stay and wait it out.

Putin has specific objectives.

Objectives that obviously don't involve mass civilian casualties, like the Media and War Mongering "experts" are hoping for.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They're doingsomething similar to their tactic in Syria...where they surround a town and open negotiations for civilian evacuation corridors. Its be an called kettling kind of how police do it on a protest only with and entire military and on a city. Point being isn't too fight for the city but make its inhabitants leave and being able to sort the nazi from the Ukrainians is the goal...if they are to be taken at face value. But they did a similar tactic in syria...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Apparently you didnt read a post above yours. the aussie guy,he got through. The ukes will not kill people who refuse to fight,because that will make them look bad and justify the russians. Its prison and loss of citizenship most likely if they are pure ukranian.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I read it...its why I brought it up. Yea he got through ...wonder what happened to the duel citizen who was trying to get out it the crossing he was at? I don't know but they sure didn't just let him gone I can vet that. But as a civilian doesnt he have a right to leave even more so that he doesn't actually even live there...apparently not...

Im sure the average joe of ukraine would be happy to let him leave...but there are some dudes...and they happen to also be nazis...who are filling a power vaccum...and treating their power exactly how nazis would.
edit on 6-3-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
My uncle and his partner made it to Lviv and are being helped by volunteers there in a school I think , and they are now official refugees as they have been given their papers at the school.
I think they are going to Turkey but they need to organise their papers etc and to get the right documents to travel there.

My uncles partner is a Ukrainian national they are both elderly , Ira has her whole family in Ukraine so Im not sure where they all fled to. My uncle is a Scottish Expat and used to have dual citizenship from Scotland and Canada but I think he abandoned Canada because of Trudeau

If I get any interesting bits of information from him ill share

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: carewemust
First it was 4,500 within a few days, just 48 hours ago it was 7,000 and now it's 9,000?

Still waiting for the pics. Remember the old mantra here at ATS? I'm sure you do.

Love ya,
Snarl

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

A Jewish Comedian has ordered that all fleeing Ukraine are to be shot. This was the massacre that unfolded when people are just given guns willy nilly, Any Psychopathic nutter's dream comes true, what we are seeing is the world dissolving into chaos courtesy of the MSM, and their six Corporate masters, who have one master. Chaos could be the real disease that will slowly spread as cold and hunger starts to bite. Just a few years ago people knew how to grow food and fend for themselves very few in this modern age have a clue
www.bitchute.com...
Warning many dead and continuing gunfire.

www.bitchute.com...
This may be relevant an old lady says armed groups are robbing and stealing, it is just chaos.

The video with the old Greek lady you will never ever see this stuff in the Western media, she says "we don't want to be part of Ukraine, we want to be part of Russia"

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join