It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky orders everbody fleeing Ukraine shot on sight.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome
Is it just that video with no other supporting evidence and we’re supposed to believe you?

One of the commenters on that video said, "Crisis actors."

Same thing I was thinking the whole time. You see several mass shooting scenes and that video just screams, "Staged!!"

Yeah, I definitely got those kind of vibes as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: LetTheColdCome

I think people have caught on to this guy. I skip over his posts.

I will be doing the same from this point forward.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If I research the litany of lies being pushed by all parties, my beliefs will be based upon lies. So, no, that doesn’t really work.

There can only be one...
Truth .
Try going back in the history of the subject .
That is always where the truth is found .
edit on 3/4/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

You shorted everything Russia.
It sounds like you are fearmongering to hopefully make a few bucks.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Is it just that video with no other supporting evidence and we’re supposed to believe you?

Well, we're expected to believe everything the MSM tells us and we all know just how unbiased MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS are when it comes to reporting news.

No, we aren’t. I see your point, but individuals make the conscious decision to trust the corporate media. It’s difficult to remain objective when there are emotional nitwits (not you) screaming at you from all corners of the room.

The Energizer Bunny here is a perfect example of what happens when you trust your country and their sources, unadulterated, and then proceed to hit other people over the head with your version of the story.

Seek first to understand, and then to be understood. I can’t remember where that quote is from, but I try and operate that way if I can remember in the moment.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

If I research the litany of lies being pushed by all parties, my beliefs will be based upon lies. So, no, that doesn’t really work.

There can only be one...
Truth .

An interesting source I’ve found on YouTube is a channel called CaspianReport. I’ve watched those videos for a few years now and he covers that region in depth.

I’m not sure of his background/credibility, but I’ve found his channel resourceful for understanding the basic geopolitical issues in that part of the world, without getting into the lies from both sides.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thanks, now we all know who are running Russian or Chinese intelligence accounts. All is becoming quite clear now.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yes, mass hypnosis. I agree, whether it is Covid 19 narratives or the "manufactured consent" regarding every new international conflict (presently Ukraine). (Long sigh...) I miss the old left like Noam Chomsky. Now I'm a "right wing conspiracy theorist" for questioning the media, CIA, FBI, and military industrial complex, like the old left did. Lol.

To your point though, just a month ago even the right wing apparently was waking up to these facts in the age of Trump and during Covid. I think it's because Covid 19 policies were hitting so close to home for so many people, and affecting their day-to-day lives, from school lockdowns and mask policies to loss of jobs and business. Also, coverage was so insane for the past 4 years generally.

But, all of a sudden a wall of Ukraine coverage hits and now right wingers too are on the Muh Russia train. It's all so tiring.

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Madviking

Its crazy to think back a few weeks ago...

The sentiment was the media its corrupt and full of leftwing propaganda. The government is corrupt and full of money grubbing power hungry assholes. And Ukraine had major corruption issues many involving the US since we decided to stop in and installing our own puppets.

Now its opposite world...the media says so it just be true...lool at all our great leaders standing up for Ukraine (not like at all doing it out if selfishness to keep their puppets enjoy the corruption and keep it out if the news). And Ukraine is doing great and massive corruption and apparently even neo nazi militias were never happening or not really and issue.

I get it it not one likes war and likes putin less so on and so forth but damn...I feel like a massive amount of people just got hypnotized in front of me.

edit on 4-3-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

He sent me pics today showing he is at a train station , he has traveled West and is now 500Km from the border
and may have to stay overnight at this current station whilst they await another train to their location.
So far so good for the auld yin , im sure he will update me later

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

No, you're supposed to draw your own conclusions.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Lots of fake news on the other side too..

www.theburningplatform.com...

From Ghost of Kiev to the Ukraine island soldiers being slaughtered (they surrendered).

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

There can only be one...
Truth .

An interesting source I’ve found on YouTube is a channel called CaspianReport. I’ve watched those videos for a few years now and he covers that region in depth.

I’m not sure of his background/credibility, but I’ve found his channel resourceful for understanding the basic geopolitical issues in that part of the world, without getting into the lies from both sides.

For humor , YouTube ranks right up there .
For information , stay away .

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

From Ghost of Kiev to the Ukraine island soldiers being slaughtered (they surrendered).

Did you not notice that I specifically said that this is true?

No disagreement on that.

But NOBODY on our side is at the level where one could accurately assume that EVERYTHING is dishonest propaganda.

Russia is in that category.

Nothing BUT intentional dishonest propaganda.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

He sent me pics today showing he is at a train station , he has traveled West and is now 500Km from the border
and may have to stay overnight at this current station whilst they await another train to their location.
So far so good for the auld yin , im sure he will update me later

Great news!

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

No, you're supposed to draw your own conclusions.

Where did I say people aren’t allowed to draw their own conclusions?

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

There can only be one...
Truth .

For humor , YouTube ranks right up there .
For information , stay away .

Oh. Okay.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Do not fall for Russian bot news.

Go and check that guys channel out, it is staked with pro Russia videos.

Agreed!

If source in (CNN, Fox, Biden Administration) and narrative= "Russia literally Hitler," then applause and Facebook profile pic = Ukraine Flag.

If source in (RT, Russian Administration) and narrative = "Russia not bad," then demonize and "Russian bot news."

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

You shorted everything Russia.
It sounds like you are fearmongering to hopefully make a few bucks.

I was trying to speed the collapse of the ruble mostly, but knew from the beginning that it wasn't likely to ever pay off. Contracts will likely all be unwound.

But yes, some bill gates money as a bonus for crashing russian markets would be nice. Just not expected.

Imagine how many tyrannical governments I could bring to heel with some bill gates money!

(kind of kidding)

No need for personal profits, I have everything I need already and rarely risk any savings anymore (nearing retirement).

You got a problem with a little ruble destruction?

Not me.

Not after what russia just did.

We're still only getting started on collapsing russia.

It's gonna get a LOT worse unless russia removes all russians from all Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

They have been doing it since 2015, at least 15,000 people have been killed. That part is never mentioned on the news, for some strange reason.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Madviking

Did you not notice that I specifically said that this is true?

No disagreement on that.

But NOBODY on our side is at the level where one could accurately assume that EVERYTHING is dishonest propaganda.

Russia is in that category.

Nothing BUT intentional dishonest propaganda.

I think that Russia does put out some points that are valid, but that doesn't mean their actions are valid stemming from them. It is almost never the case that one side has all the truth and another zero. But, one side can be relatively more just or truthful.

For example, Russia and western foreign policy analysts in the 90's stated that it was dangerous if NATO expanded east or around Russia. NATO and the West have, including with missile sights and installing a pro-NATO administration in Ukraine in 2014. That's what Russia is claiming in part as justification for its actions. You can disagree with the level of their response, but you certainly aren't going to predict or understand world events if you don't understand what actions may cause what reaction. You also won't be able to plan counter measures to those reactions.

Our side has propaganda too. It's not easy to determine which is which at all points.

At this point, I no longer have any illusions. NATO's role here, as well as the US', isn't about democracy or justice. It's real politik and geo-political strategy. Same on the other side.
edit on 4-3-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join