It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky orders everbody fleeing Ukraine shot on sight.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I hope American Patriots are studying what's available regarding Ukranian tactics and bravery.

It might come in handy post November 2022.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope American Patriots are studying what's available regarding Ukranian tactics and bravery.

It might come in handy post November 2022.

Who do you think taught Zelinsky and trained his 10m?

Many of them were American Patriots.

Some were Patriots from an unexpected country that doesn't want to be doxxed, but I just have to acknowledge what they did. Ukraine wouldn't have survived without that amazing contribution. We may not now, but history will someday recognize you.

But yes, ALL of us should pay very Careful attention.

I am.

edit on 4-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
We do not even know if the translation in that video is legitimate. To be honest the video in the OP feels like it came out of a movie. Could it be a scene from a recent or older movie maybe?? Most nations produce their own movies for domestic audience too.

We need someone who knows the language to translate what is being said in both videos.

Shake stabilization? The picture seems high quality.

I also noticed nearly everyone bled from there ears but there's no indication of any weaponry used that would do that. Next to no info on the video and it's claimed they're shot?

Bullets to the head leave a LOT more blood than that, any cut to the head does. There's no visible entry wounds to any of the injuries I've seen and I'm doubtful all the victims would have open casket capabilities (to put it bluntly) if anything larger than a 22 was used. I doubt that too.

Did you notice any entry wounds, spent casings or vehicle damage? I agree, looks like it's from a movie.
edit on 4-3-2022 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Bitchute article about Joe Biden:
Everyone-Bitchute bad, not credible.

Bitchute article about Ukraine:
Everyone-Bitchute good, most credible source ever.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

Complaining about the network instead of the content:

Lazy brained propaganda effort.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Do not fall for Russian bot news.

Go and check that guys channel out, it is staked with pro Russia videos.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Complaining about the network instead of the content:

Lazy brained propaganda effort.

I just don’t understand some of the people on here. Hate Bitchute, fight tooth and nail fighting any article without any evidence for or against it because they say Bitchute is always fake news. It’s always “Lol is that bitchute? Got another source?” Now they cheerleading for it.

Guess bitchute is only good when it fits whoever’s world view.

ATS seeming to be turning in to Putin good, Ukraine bad. Sad to see. Don’t know why most here don’t figure Russia is just as corrupted and imperialistic as the West. Go Putin though, right ATS?
edit on 4-3-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I hope this is not true as my uncle and his wife are leaving Ukraine today

these #ing politicians

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I hope this is not true as my uncle and his wife are leaving Ukraine today

these #ing politicians

No worries, this is 100% fake russian propaganda.

Hope your Fam gets out ok.

I've been repeatedly told that anybody that can get even close to a Western crossing has been both safe and met by folks offering all kinds of assistance.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

NO.

Read Carefully.

Bitchute is the network, not the content.

Do you complain about your cable tv network?

Or what the talking heads say?

Do you complain about your phone network?

Or the spammy callers?

Do you complain about your internet?

Or what some particular website says?

Absurd.

And just to save you time on another irrational smear attempt, I don't really watch videos of any kind unless posted on ATS with what looks like an honest description.

I don't care one bit about who hosted the bytes.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
We do not even know if the translation in that video is legitimate. To be honest the video in the OP feels like it came out of a movie. Could it be a scene from a recent or older movie maybe?? Most nations produce their own movies for domestic audience too.

We need someone who knows the language to translate what is being said in both videos.

Shake stabilization? The picture seems high quality.

I also noticed nearly everyone bled from there ears but there's no indication of any weaponry used that would do that. Next to no info on the video and it's claimed they're shot?

Bullets to the head leave a LOT more blood than that, any cut to the head does. There's no visible entry wounds to any of the injuries I've seen and I'm doubtful all the victims would have open casket capabilities (to put it bluntly) if anything larger than a 22 was used. I doubt that too.

Did you notice any entry wounds, spent casings or vehicle damage? I agree, looks like it's from a movie.

I question it too, just doesn't seem like much blood, you would think at least one would be messy, It just give's my gut a weird vibe..don't quite trust it.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
First it was 4,500 within a few days, just 48 hours ago it was 7,000 and now it's 9,000?
Hmmm.... we have video footage of 4 people apparently assassinated with bullets to their heads, but yet not one snap shot of all these dead Russian soldiers. Surely the West would be splashing the evidence all over the place if that figure was anywhere remotely correct?
Freedom fighters.... you mean all the citizens who have been allegedly given guns? Or the Freedom fighters who are allegedly nazis funded by the west.

After days of denial, the Kremlin yesterday admitted that 498 of its troops have been killed and 1,600 injured

From your link.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
Agreed
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

The trouble happens when polarisation occurs with regards to propaganda, remaining dispassionate and neutral in observations is essential, the moment an emotive plea flips you over to one side or other you are then subjective to it, and under its control . Which is where one side or the other wants you. We are at war now but the war is for your mind and soul. Staying dispassionate with noninvolvement weakens the effect of what is happening. The censorship needs balancing. Because if it does not it has won. We are all in Alex Jones territory now. I agree with him that we are closer to a Nuclear War now than the Cuban crisis, if things do not deescalate, then Russia will go for it simply because it has to. The majority of us will not know why because the News is one-eyed, if I am going to get nuked i would like to know what I have done to deserve it. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
I hope your Uncle and his wife are safe.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: carewemust
First it was 4,500 within a few days, just 48 hours ago it was 7,000 and now it's 9,000?
Hmmm.... we have video footage of 4 people apparently assassinated with bullets to their heads, but yet not one snap shot of all these dead Russian soldiers. Surely the West would be splashing the evidence all over the place if that figure was anywhere remotely correct?
Freedom fighters.... you mean all the citizens who have been allegedly given guns? Or the Freedom fighters who are allegedly nazis funded by the west.

After days of denial, the Kremlin yesterday admitted that 498 of its troops have been killed and 1,600 injured

From your link.
Rainbows
Jane

All 9000 have been photographed and provided to media and russian families.

Some families have publicly confirmed, but now russia is arresting anybody that does.

That 9000 is now outdated, already higher.

Publishing the corpse photos would violate the geneva convention, and good taste.

The Pentagon also confirmed by satellite that 280 russian tanks have been destroyed by Javelins alone (as of 24 hours ago), with at least 840 dead russian tank crew humans.

russia is flat out lying about the russian dead count.

By a LOT.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I completely agree.

Until 2016.

None of the old rules or defensive tactics work anymore.

The propaganda brainwashing is just too overwhelming now.

The polarization is inevitable for a while, but the brainwashed zombies will be suddenly cured soon (not real soon, but soon).

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

yeh im uncertain about it because I heard the Russian forces had seized the power plant south of them in Marganets across the river the Zaporizhzhia power plant.

My Uncle was heading west to then go south to Turkey
I hope they made it out ok

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

yeh im uncertain about it because I heard the Russian forces had seized the power plant south of them in Marganets across the river the Zaporizhzhia power plant.

My Uncle was heading west to then go south to Turkey
I hope they made it out ok

Please let us know when they do.

I haven't heard anything about Turkey lately, but I'm sure our Turk Patriot friends are doing everything they can to protect Ukranian refugees.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Cheers mate, I will let you know if they make it out ok
my uncle has been around the bloc a few times so to speak
so I think he will be ok

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join