It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky orders everbody fleeing Ukraine shot on sight.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome

a reply to: anonentity

Winner!

We know, we know. Putin bad. Ukraine good.

Nobody cared about Ukraine until russia invaded.

Maybe not you, because I haven’t seen you comment on anything until this fiasco began, and you’ve made sure to keep that pedal on the floor.

I’m gonna call you the Energizer Bunny, since you’re a fan of giving other users nicknames. I think that one is fitting.

My in-laws all have family that live there, so it’s a bit different. But I know that’s kind of a random chance case on here. It does happen to be the truth, though.

To your credit, we all despise Putin, and they have 100% justifiable reason to be wary of anything Russian. However, even they understand that things right now seem strange. Those moments of clarity come in between the bouts of tears, of course.
edit on 3-3-2022 by LetTheColdCome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The government of Ukraine is corrupt. They are good to some of their citizens who are puppets, but they punish those who do not follow their leadership to a T. Their leaders want control and would do something like this if they felt it was necessary to gain help from the west. This war is not just caused by Russia, and NATO wants to gain power by having other countries join them so they are not going to say any of what is going on in Ukraine is not the fault of Russia.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The government of Ukraine is corrupt. They are good to some of their citizens who are puppets, but they punish those who do not follow their leadership to a T. Their leaders want control and would do something like this if they felt it was necessary to gain help from the west. This war is not just caused by Russia, and NATO wants to gain power by having other countries join them so they are not going to say any of what is going on in Ukraine is not the fault of Russia.

My question is this:

The Soviet Union was dissolved, yet NATO continued to expand.

What is the justification there if we are trying to deescalate? A lot of the “pro-Ukrainian” crowd can’t give me a simple answer without jumping through hoops.

Obviously I have my own beliefs, but I’m curious as to their narrative.

Edit: I also feel as though this question may cause the thread to drift off topic, so feel free to remove it if so.

edit on 3-3-2022 by LetTheColdCome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LetTheColdCome

And that changes what I said how?

Ukraine posed zero threat to russia, or anybody else.

There was nobody on our side singing Ukrainian praises, because they weren't really all that praiseworthy.

Then russia invaded.

Don't like it?

Remove all russians from all ukraine.

Then maybe (maybe) someone will start caring about ANYTHING russia or russian propagandists have to say about ANYTHING.

Until they you're just talking to the hand.

The planet no longer cares one bit about russia.

Maybe you didn't notice?

We already destroyed your currency and your economy, and are now preparing to starve ALL russians for as long as it takes.

The entire planet.

What makes you think ANYONE cares what russia has to say about anything anymore?

Think anything you or your putin idiot says will cause anyone to back down in any way?

Now that's just Silly.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is naive, with all due respect.

Ukraine has been considered a key pivot country on the "Grand Chessboard" for decades by foreign policy experts. Both Russia, and the West/Nato, seek to control Ukraine. That's the issue here.

And that changes what I said how?

Ukraine posed zero threat to russia, or anybody else.

There was nobody on our side singing Ukrainian praises, because they weren't really all that praiseworthy.

Then russia invaded.

Don't like it?

Remove all russians from all ukraine.

Then maybe (maybe) someone will start caring about ANYTHING russia or russian propagandists have to say about ANYTHING.

Until they you're just talking to the hand.

The planet no longer cares one bit about russia.

Maybe you didn't notice?

We already destroyed your currency and your economy, and are now preparing to starve ALL russians for as long as it takes.

The entire planet.

What makes you think ANYONE cares what russia has to say about anything anymore?

Think anything you or your putin idiot says will cause anyone to back down in any way?

Now that's just Silly.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

See, here’s the problem.

You are being disingenuous. You and I have had multiple interactions here where I’ve been honest about my views in an attempt to reach you where you’re at.

I’ve stated multiple times how I personally feel about Putin, and how my Lithuanian in-laws feel about him. I try to be objective and seek the truth, which is extremely difficult.

I’m born in the United States, and yet you say “your Putin,” and, “your currency.”

It’s clear to me, now, that you’ve come here to project your anger about Russia onto others. That’s pretty lame, bud.

I’m here for an honest-to-god real conversation, while you’re here to listen to the sounds of your keyboard clacking away. I have no interest in conversing with liars and manipulators, so buh bye

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Lots of people cared about the situation in ukraine and crimea back in 2014. There were many threads on this site discussing it.

and yes there are Russians in eastern ukraine that people care about.

and no, NOBODY wants the Russian people to starve.

Jesus get a grip, you really are sounding like you actually hate all Russian people.

Get off ATS for a bit and go for a walk or something.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Its crazy to think back a few weeks ago...

The sentiment was the media its corrupt and full of leftwing propaganda. The government is corrupt and full of money grubbing power hungry assholes. And Ukraine had major corruption issues many involving the US since we decided to stop in and installing our own puppets.

Now its opposite world...the media says so it just be true...lool at all our great leaders standing up for Ukraine (not like at all doing it out if selfishness to keep their puppets enjoy the corruption and keep it out if the news). And Ukraine is doing great and massive corruption and apparently even neo nazi militias were never happening or not really and issue.

I get it it not one likes war and likes putin less so on and so forth but damn...I feel like a massive amount of people just got hypnotized in front of me.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: anonentity

Probably, absolutely unrelated.
But this Ukrainian woman is blaming Ukrainians for the deaths of two married couples on the hiway.

Link to clip

I have to admit, she doesnt seem staged at all. She answers clearly without thought, and adding a lot of stuff most crisis actors would leave out for the sake of being "on point".... it other word, her dialogue is natural.

This being said, it really makes me question the reality of what is being reported. That its not accurate or nuanced enough...

People seem to forget that Ukraine is really corrupt on leadership level.
People seem to forget that those "ukrainian" exstremists groups ARE real and Zalensky just handed them guns without documention.

Things are NOT black and white.... good vs bad.

Maybe its a good time to rewatch "Tail wags the dog"

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well I'm a Johnny come lately to this thread. Could someone please point me to where Zelensky actually orders the shooting of everybody fleeing Ukraine.

All I'm getting is a woman of later age supporting the Russians.

I'm getting old. I've missed something in this thread title.

Kind regards,

Bally ?

Okay, sorry, finally got the vid.

Bally
edit on 3-3-2022 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Madviking

I feel like a massive amount of people just got hypnotized in front of me.

Think back to the last time that happened and you will realize they have used the same exact blueprint.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi

Lots of people cared about the situation in ukraine and crimea back in 2014. There were many threads on this site discussing it.

and yes there are Russians in eastern ukraine that people care about.

and no, NOBODY wants the Russian people to starve.

Jesus get a grip, you really are sounding like you actually hate all Russian people.

Get off ATS for a bit and go for a walk or something.

Wow, that's some serious word twisting.

Now try putting my words back in context.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
We do not even know if the translation in that video is legitimate. To be honest the video in the OP feels like it came out of a movie. Could it be a scene from a recent or older movie maybe?? Most nations produce their own movies for domestic audience too.

We need someone who knows the language to translate what is being said in both videos.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I didn't even watch it.

I've seen enough propaganda for 10 lifetimes.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

In the end, you just have to ask how does all this affects me. At the moment it does not, but if the MSM keeps producing one-eyed propaganda. You can be sure it's for a reason to steadily prime people up for a bigger problem. A good eighty percent believe it all without question. I think this is bound to be a proxy war between Russia and the West so it will escalate.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

In the end, you just have to ask how does all this affects me. At the moment it does not, but if the MSM keeps producing one-eyed propaganda. You can be sure it's for a reason to steadily prime people up for a bigger problem. A good eighty percent believe it all without question. I think this is bound to be a proxy war between Russia and the West so it will escalate.

It ALREADY affects me.

And everyone on the planet.

Most in a very bad way.

Some in a very, very bad way.

I shorted everything russia.

Gonna see bill gates money if the banks pay out.

(Doubt they will, small print about acts of war and all)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I don’t know what the hell to believe right now.

Then do some research and form that idea .
edit on 3/3/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

According to the English captions below the clip, she says: "I don't know. But perhaps Ukrainians. "

It's clearly......... very unclear regarding this claim.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Good News Break

Over 9,000 Russian soldiers have been terminated by Ukraine freedom fighters.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Good News Break

Over 9,000 Russian soldiers have been terminated by Ukraine freedom fighters.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Matches my 8k+ source from 24 hours ago (always a ~24 hour delay on the public releases).

Also - 9k is JUST the russians where enough remains were found to take photos for families.

This doesn't include the MANY where no such remains were found or where russians retrieved the remains.

russia is getting the peace kicked out of them.

And still have 100k russians hopelessly trapped in a killing zone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join