It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another fertilizer production facility burns ...

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yep, another fertilizer production facility has mysteriously caught on fire. This one in Sunnyside, Washington. According to the Yakima Herald, at "Nutrien Ag Solutions in Sunnyside, Wash. on Monday, Feb. 28, 2022 ... a fire was reported shortly after 1 p.m."

This makes how many fertilizer production facilities that have caught fire in the US and around the world in the last year or so? Is this common and just hadn't been reported on previously? Or is this a "new trend?"

The fire was called in early, they said; it could have been much worse. No deaths or injuries.

This after other production facilities have been damaged and shipments from Russia have been shut down. Call me a "conspiracy theorist", but it seems to just fit in with the general tend that's pushing world food supplies to scarcity.

But, yeah, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist. I'm sure we'll all be eating from rich government provisioned tables for years to come.
:

edit on 2022 3 03 by incoserv because: formatting error

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You'll own nothing and be hungry happy!

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

do u know who holds the largest fertalizer i think its potassioum supply in the world Morroco
star and flag
u see there used to be a real problem producing enough food in the old days untill chemical fertilizer was invented they used bat guano up untill that point
with chemical fertilizar there became enough food for evryone but the main ingredient is getting very scarce with morroco holding about 80 mprercent of the global supply im usally not this educated but i watched a whole docu about it on tv recently dont ask me #ing why lol
edit on 3-3-2022 by negedef because: nazi booster

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
They've been talking of prices quadrupling for months, And this years production way down - CONUS - due to supply issues associated with the PLANdemic.

At this point insurance jobs would not be out of the question,.
But judging by the tyranny around us I'd say its more
Likely those keen on feeding us insects, and turning us into genetically modified organic pin cushions living with a cable to your head in a crappier AI world ...go figure.

IMO
Key take away learn to compost, grow and preserve your own, for use and trade, donation , local food supplies seem to be becoming crucial ie: farmer's markets

edit on 332022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I don't know how often these production sites catch on fire, but the components are very flammable. I know a woman with terrible burns from one of them blowing up quite a few years ago. It wouldn't surprise me if they're being sabotaged, but we'd need some stats to get a better sense of the odds.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Even if it's not a conspiracy, it's going to spell disaster soon.

Russia's fertilizer exports stopped and there are several countries that are about to feel the brunt, mainly Brazil.

In a year we're going to see some jacked up food shortages.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's not really a mystery. It's ammonium nitrate.

"You may associate ammonium nitrate with explosives; it's commonly used in safety explosives and pyrotechnics as well as fertilizer."

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't think it's unheard of by any means, Broken Circles stole my thunder!! Remember the Lebanon warehouse explosion. Very powerful chemicals, in any case, this is not good.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Not a conspiracy theorist at all. I just posted about a video from November 2021 today. Ice Age Farmer talked about fertilizer issues. I had no idea that plants were being burned. They are killing the food supply all around.
Completely manufactured. They're also stopping all shipping to Russia. Doubt there will be any exports from Russia.

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 3-3-2022 by Wisenox because: Added Russia shipping.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I don't know if someone is blowing up plants,but the fertilizer situation is already like a ticking bomb of sorts.

The Russia/Ukraine war is making fertilizer prices sky rocket in the EU and UK.

Due to vast amounts of LNG being required to produce fertilizer,some plants have had to close down due to the gas shortage because of the war/sanctions.

Also Europe until the war,was importing loads of fertilizer direct from Ukraine Russia and Belarus-not anymore.

So as we were in the middle of a supply crisis and global rising inflation due to the way the governments decided to deal with the "pandemic" the fertilizer situation is certain to make those problems worse,as food will become far more expensive,driving inflation higher.

Many will starve.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hmm... What is going to Happen in the U.S. when the Spring Planting Season comes Around ? DELIBERATELY Designed Food Shortages for Harvest Time 2022 ? .....Hmm.....

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Food shortages would be the worst idea for the democrats going into election season. If this is done for political reasons I don't understand how this would benefit them in any way. It would hurt them immensely.

Now if they approved stimulus packages for Americans dealing with high prices of food, that might be a good idea. In October or so.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well then, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade...protect yourself, consider investing in competitor IPI...the more a competitor grows, the more price competition to (eventually) lower fertilizer prices........

edit on 3-3-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They aren't worried about elections. They weren't worried about any of their policies and restrictions during the presidential election and we all know why. They sure as hell aren't worried about the mid term elections. Even if they were, they would be perfectly happy losing elections as long as their irreversible damage to the current way of life is already completed. At that point, it won't matter who wins, everyone will be broke, everyone will be hungry, and everyone will be begging for whatever change they want to implement just to have food, money, and a home again.

Every day, their agenda is picking up speed and so is their success rate. I am expecting major fake events to to be thrown at us all at once and I will be shocked if we even have elections. Remember how we were told they can't stop what's coming? We are the they it was referring to and what's coming is coming really really fast.
edit on 3-3-2022 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Tyson can rescue us with chicken poop. They might can ship out some of their waste as fertilizer and get a win win out of this.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
That's something I've been watching for a couple weeks

Using search engine of your choice,Check news for
Bird flu chicken farms
the more you know ?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The poop is so hot with nitrates no virus is going to survive in a composting pile of it. No one would eat a plop of it to test it anyway. Bacteria, is another story. We want the bacteria from the poop in our gardens however. The bacteria eat and replace poop with their own byproducts that are beneficial to soils.

top topics

join