It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky tells Putin to leave Ukraine or meet him for talks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Zelenskyy is a comedian.
The Russian forces with their allies are near control of eastern areas in Ukraine Zelensky tells Putin Ukraine & crimea?

During a press conference with media, President Volodymyr Zelensky addressed Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, urging him to sit down for negotiations between the two.

“What are you afraid of?" Zelensky asked.

Source Twitter

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I like Zelensky but he should accept every chance to talk to Putin he can.
Putin only gonna push harder if he does not get what he want, there is no off ramp now.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I like Zelensky

Why?
Believe it or not the town where Zelensky is from had been voting for Pro Russian Parties.

Ever since the 2014 regime change.
edit on 3-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I like Zelensky

Why?

- He is democratically elected, Putin is not.
- He has courage, and mustered a defense that just did not exist prior to him showing stones. Putin is hiding in a bunker, sitting 30 feet away from his closest confidants
- He is an underdog. Putin is a bully. Everyone loves the former, everyone hates the latter.

Did you really want to know?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Justin Trudeau is one of those leaders who inspired me to join politics.

Volodymyr Zelensky

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

- He is democratically elected, Putin is not.
in the most freeest and fairest election in history too Im sure
edit on 3-3-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

You can dog whistle, but without some evidence or proof its just you mumbling under your breath to yourself. Silently whistling.

I do not know the dude. Nor do I care to. After I eat this arroz con pollo ill resume entering invoices into AP and won't think about Ukraine again until maybe this evening when i see something online about it again.

It is obvious to me that we aren't getting a complete story, and Ukrainian propaganda is being unchecked. So im fully aware of that. But i'll need to see something to support your claim if you want me to take it seriously.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Putin only gonna push harder if he does not get what he want, there is no off ramp now.

Putin is so unsatisfied with the collapse of the Soviet Union that he is putting Russia on its own path for collapse. That's the part that I find funny.

I bet Papa Eleven is looking at how weak Russia has proven themselves to be and is contemplating putting his Taiwan plans on hold to instead reclaim the lands that Russia had stolen from China.
edit on 3 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

- He is democratically elected

So was yanukovych before the color revolution in Kiev. He was elected as soon poroshenko was found of corruption, high treason for supporting the Eastern Provinces of Ukraine.

Did you really want to know?

I had been following the areas in Eastern Europe and Ukraine for quite a long well. Do you know what happened in Ukraine the past 8 years?

Are you saying that Zelensky is free of corruption? despite been part of WEF?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Anyone who gets to the top of their nations leadership pile is corrupt. 100%, every time.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Putin is so unsatisfied with the collapse of the Soviet Union that he is putting Russia on its own path for collapse. That's the part that I find funny.

I bet Papa Eleven is looking at how weak Russia has proven themselves to be and is contemplating putting his Taiwan plans on hold to instead reclaim the lands that Russia had stolen from China.

lol I had these same thoughts myself a few days back... would be funny if China turned around and decided to do a little land grab into its distracted 'ally' territory (its even got an excuse to do it 'Ally gone mad and to far, we help Ukraine! China not so bad now huh?').

You gotta admit China HAS to be thinking along this line even just a tiny little bit.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Almost like this is a movie and hes on script!

originally posted by: vNex92
Zelenskyy is a comedian.
The Russian forces with their allies are near control of eastern areas in Ukraine Zelensky tells Putin Ukraine & crimea?

During a press conference with media, President Volodymyr Zelensky addressed Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, urging him to sit down for negotiations between the two.

“What are you afraid of?" Zelensky asked.

Source Twitter

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Putin wants Zelensky to give himself up, or to be captured. Not killed. Zelensky has info Putin wants, in order to help a friend Trump.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Putin has put him self in a mighty inconveinient corner.

He was ultimately his own downfall.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Perhaps someone has 100,000 russian hostages trapped and completely at his mercy?

Yeah, that someone.

Now please ask putin to remove all russians from all Ukraine immediately.

Before someone gets trigger happy.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So was yanukovych before the color revolution in Kiev.

Didn't Yanukovych tell the people of Ukraine that he was planning on joining the EU, and then immediately after winning the election he cancelled his application and joined into an economic agreement with Russia? When the people started protesting, the police fired on them with live rounds and killed dozens. And somehow the people of Ukraine continued to protest until the coward fled his office and ran away to Russia.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
there is no off ramp now.

Zactly!!

No need for either side to goad the other. It's happened ... they need to find the mechanism that makes it all stop.

I don't think Putin is going to be easily persuaded. You're gonna have to see the Biden Team say, "We agree to stop monkeying around in Russian and Ukrainian affairs. We were bad and we openly admit that now in front of the world."

I'll figure the odds. There's no off-ramp in sight.

new topics

top topics

join