It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Read: Nuclear War Survival Skills civil defense manual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Given the surprising and rapidly escalating situation between Russia and Ukraine (and by extension the West), it is prudent to bring the following civil defense manual back to widespread public knowledge and circulation:

Nuclear War Survival Skills by Cresson Kearny, which is in the public domain and can be found online for free. This book has its own wikipedia article!

en.wikipedia.org...

It can be found for example at the following websites, among many other places. These are searchable PDFs! There is no intended promotion or affiliation with the content of these sites:

ia800501.us.archive.org...
www.survival.ark.net.au...
www.survivorlibrary.com...

The "About the Author" and "Forward" are written by the late respected physicists Eugene Wigner and Edward Teller, the so-called Father of the Hydrogen Bomb. Please consider the significance that they would lend their names to this manual.

You should have this saved as a PDF and ideally printed. Please share it with everyone you know who would be receptive to even just saving a copy on a computer or mobile device.

Start by reading the Introduction section and Chapters 1 and 2, (about 16 pages total) which may help you to understand why you would want to bother reading a book like this. Chapter 1 is the bare minimum. The section "Evacuation Checklist" helps to quickly understand what items you would want to bring in case of an evacuation.

The sender of this message does not believe nuclear war is eminent but does believe that the risk of accidental nuclear war is in the process of increasing. Even a global nuclear war is very likely a survivable event for humanity but the conditions of that survival depend on the education and awareness of citizens about what to expect should this catastrophe come to pass.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Putin isn't going to launch nukes. Putin may arguably be the richest ... at least one of the richest ... men on Earth.

Now the folks who stand to lose their power if Putin prevails? The folks who had their cash-cow (Ukraine) taken away from them? That imbecile who controls America's nuclear football? Or, Kamal behind him? Or, Pelosi behind her?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I was always good with,

"Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye"

Cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

It has always been my belief the Republican Party would torpedo the 2d Amendment.

I also believe that the US will initiate Armageddon.

Wonder if there's someone watching enough of these Globalists to get an early enough warning that they've gone off the radar ... and are likely headed for their bunkers. My best guess (FWIW) would be from the DEC 2023 to JAN 2025.

Only real hope is for everyone with a gun to start getting rid of everyone drawing a salary greater than $200K. Unfortunately, I see no way to get it started and finished before TPTB invite retaliatory nuclear reprisal from abroad.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It has always been my belief the Republican Party would torpedo the 2d Amendment.

Wonder if there's someone watching enough of these Globalists to get an early enough warning that they've gone off the radar ... and are likely headed for their bunkers. My best guess (FWIW) would be from the DEC 2023 to JAN 2025.

Only real hope is for everyone with a gun to start getting rid of everyone drawing a salary greater than $200K. Unfortunately, I see no way to get it started and finished before TPTB invite retaliatory nuclear reprisal from abroad.

WTF.....290k isn't hard to obtain if you work hard man.
Maybe rethink the rich structure man!
Dude we are on your side. Not against you bro.
200k is child play dude.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

But hey if that is how you truly feel then you do you do.
....god darn the stupidity perplex me man.

(post by Snarl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

200k is child play dude.

I don't think insulting people is an effective way to convince them you are on their side.

(post by Archivalist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

200k is child play dude.

no cap frfr

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Your welcome to come try and clear me out for making more money then you but I can afford better guns than you.
Your call.

a reply to: Snarl

edit on 3-3-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You don’t want to survive world war 3 and total nuclear destruction. You don’t want to die for 40 days as every cancer known to man eats you away slowly.

It’s better to be Martyred by a nuke as a innocent man or woman of God that what will come in the after math.

Don’t worry for Biden, Putin et al, they’ll be in their luxury bunkers with all they love.
edit on 3-3-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Your welcome to come try and clear me out for making more money then you but I can afford better guns than you.
Your call.

I never said I didn't deserve to go with 'em, did I? LOL

I figure when it comes to The Elite, they'll more than likely be defended by robots that won't hesitate and won't miss.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

The entire point of a civil defense manual like this is to help you understand what you would need to do to try and avoid the fallout until it decays to reasonable levels. I would suggest you educate yourself by reading the Intro, Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 as suggested in order to gain a more realistic perspective.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
We are prepared for a nuclear war. We must have around five fifths of booze in stock, and of course we have some wine. That will keep us drunk for quite a while while we kick the bucket. I am sixty six, I would rather kick the bucket than wind up in a nursing home. Also, if everything gets blown up, I don't have to shovel, blow, or plow snow anymore. I still don't believe hell being hot is as bad as having winter year round.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Technically you don’t have to fool with snow now if you don’t want to fool with snow. Because one thing is for sure: It will melt eventually.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Technically you don’t have to fool with snow now if you don’t want to fool with snow. Because one thing is for sure: It will melt eventually.

So you are saying snow is transgender. Those who love snow for winter sprorts are also racists because it is white I suppose.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Snow is just a phase.

new topics

top topics

join