It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky was Irresponsible in Asking Citizens to Fight Russian Soldiers.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

that's not how russia fights war, they aren't America and they have limited modern equipment, they fight using artillery, rockets, mortars, the occasional missile and most of their air stuff is for air to air combat not airstrikes. they literally use medieval seige tactics, just throwing bodies at the enemy until their cities are surrounded then they bombard the city until they surrender, not targeting military or government stuff only like the US, they target everything in sight.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I dont believe either side
the western allies are notorious for lies , and probably since I was a teenager ive felt we are the bad guys invading
everywhere in the middle east , growing up seeing all our taxes goto war and bombs then iraq , afghanistant , libya , syria , the list goes on as you well know

Russia well I see their behaviour as well and I don't like it either, in my opinion we the humans of earth that want peace shouldnt listen to a word our governments say and instead remove them all from power.
We need a global change a power shift back to the people of earth the ones who all just want to live and work in peace with each other and we all shouldn't be held to ransom by a bunch of politicians who are clearly a small minority (if we look at the total number of politicians compared to the total population of the country the US e.g politicians make up 0.001% of the total population) - how can this be democracy when 0.001% of the population decide who goes to war and who gets sanctioned. who basically pave the way for these conflicts and profit from it at the same time and steal our wealth and the health of humans across the earth.

But like you say there is no law against stupidity

edit on 6-3-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That argument is insane.

If we go to WW3 in your mind the instigater is NOT the country invading starring an actual war. You feel it is the country with the nerve to defend themselves against an invader.

I sincerely hope you are never in charge of ANYTHING in your country. You would insist on rolling over to give in to whomever attacks so you don't piss them off for defending yourself and cause them to hurt you more.

There is nothing remotely sane in your statement whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I don't believe ANYONE, on ANY side, about ANYTHING, until they either earn my trust (which few have ever done), or I can verify it in some way.

Western media is so dishonest that nobody ever knows what to believe.

russian media is so dishonest that I just assume they are lying, and have ALWAYS been correct so far.

edit on 6-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, March 2, 2022

IMO: Russia was doing its best to show restraint, giving Ukrainians the time and roads to evacuate the country. Dropping just enough bombs to send them the message that this is serious, and they should leave ASAP....and come back later, when it's safe to do so.

But for some reason President Zelensky didn't take Putin seriously...either before or after the invasion started. He told everyone to stand their ground and fight with whatever they could find to use as a weapon.

From 2.26.2022: thehill.com...

Bad idea. Many Ukrainians who would have left, are now being killed.

Example from today: www.the-sun.com...

Was Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky's urging of civilians to "stay and fight" a wise thing to suggest?

After all, it's been known for weeks that over 150,000 Russian soldiers, armed with Guns, Tanks, Missile Launchers, Jets, Helicopters, Ships, etc.., have been preparing to invade/take the country of Ukraine.

Urging civilians to stay and "Give em hell!", in the face of such overwhelming firepower was not smart, IMO.

What do you think?

How many dads/moms/children are dying right now, who would have been safe in a neighboring country, if Zelensky had not urged them to stay?

-CareWeMust

A few hours ago, President Zelenskyy told Vladimir Putin where he is, daring him to attack his location.

www.foxnews.com...

Something's "not right".

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Are these newly minted soldiers responsible for the thousands of Russian soldier deaths?

Rush Bootcamp Grads: twitter.com...

If so, Impressive!

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Some will be others cannon foder. Same problem the Rusians have one minute they were civilians the next called in to fight. Consciption armies tend to e the rule nore than the exception even China relies on it howerver in their case they have the population to support it.

Ukraine has the advantage in training because after the last Russian invasion they made it mandatory for 6 weeks training and ran their people through this with help from western trainers. Ive een watching the battles and Russian troops have been inept in even the basics of combat. The advantage always go to the defenders as they can prep for an attack build defences and lay traps. This is why they are playing to Russian weakness in logistics and blowing apart their convoys.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Some will be others cannon foder. Same problem the Rusians have one minute they were civilians the next called in to fight. Consciption armies tend to e the rule nore than the exception even China relies on it howerver in their case they have the population to support it.

Ukraine has the advantage in training because after the last Russian invasion they made it mandatory for 6 weeks training and ran their people through this with help from western trainers. Ive een watching the battles and Russian troops have been inept in even the basics of combat. The advantage always go to the defenders as they can prep for an attack build defences and lay traps. This is why they are playing to Russian weakness in logistics and blowing apart their convoys.

Tuesday March 15, 2022

Tomorrow at 9am Eastern, Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy will address a joint session of Congress, to explain why the USA should put itself in a position to suffer casualties at the hands of Russia, like he's doing.

Full Story: www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

"Something's "not right"

Maybe, your take on everything?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Something's "not right"

Maybe, your take on everything?

If existing "authorities" are involved, you're damn right.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, March 2, 2022

IMO: Russia was doing its best to show restraint, giving Ukrainians the time and roads to evacuate the country. Dropping just enough bombs to send them the message that this is serious, and they should leave ASAP....and come back later, when it's safe to do so.

But for some reason President Zelensky didn't take Putin seriously...either before or after the invasion started. He told everyone to stand their ground and fight with whatever they could find to use as a weapon.

From 2.26.2022: thehill.com...

Bad idea. Many Ukrainians who would have left, are now being killed.

Example from today: www.the-sun.com...

Was Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky's urging of civilians to "stay and fight" a wise thing to suggest?

After all, it's been known for weeks that over 150,000 Russian soldiers, armed with Guns, Tanks, Missile Launchers, Jets, Helicopters, Ships, etc.., have been preparing to invade/take the country of Ukraine.

Urging civilians to stay and "Give em hell!", in the face of such overwhelming firepower was not smart, IMO.

What do you think?

How many dads/moms/children are dying right now, who would have been safe in a neighboring country, if Zelensky had not urged them to stay?

-CareWeMust

It doesn't sound like Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is taking any responsibility for getting so many private citizens killed by the Russian military, and other internal groups.

He Addressed the U.N.: abcnews.go.com...

That's too bad.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Because he is NOT responsible, he did nothing to cause or justify russia invading Ukraine to kill civilians and steal land.

edit on 5-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Seriously?

Like Russia isn't committing war crimes?

Yet you blame Zelensky?

Jeezus, mate?!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

This NANCE guy answered Zelenskyy's call and left MSNBC to fight in Ukraine.

Here he is showing his expertise as a 500lb shell comes in.

Looks like he still thinks he reporting MSNBC hype to me.

Short Video Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

As I said at the beginning of the war in some other thread...It is clear that russia will take Ukraine...maybe difficult but in the end will take it. Now what is wisdom...or stupidity? It is of course very honorable to fight for your country but is it worth dying for if the outcome of the fight is known. Waging war against russia will kill your father, brother, husband, cousin...sister, daughter. Your entire country...buildings, infrastructure and so on will be bombed into pieces.

It is not an act of a coward to prevent all that distruction and grief when to surrender to russia....imho. Wait for the future and fight for your country on your terms. Is what I say... Look what is happening now.. Ukraine is begging nato to help them without thinking about the consequences for all the families in europe...and the rest of the world. WTF is going on..? It is also very weird that this war cause so much trouble in the rest of the world.. We did not have economic problems when there was war in the middle east, vietnam...or any other war after WW2. This war has a odor of a global conspiracy with it.. A NWO/ bilderberg agenda stink.

edit on 20/4/2022 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Showing his true colours, or rather those who are pulling his strings are; take Oleksiy Arestovich for example, official title of Presidential Adviser, this particular nasty piece of work has said some of the following over the last few years, and I'm paraphrasing slightly:

- "Central to the Ukrainian way is lying to ourselves and others because if we tell the truth, we would have to build something new."

- "Zelenskyy and those voted for him are stupid."

And this guy also has a somewhat twisted appreciation of ISIS and how they fought in the Middle East, which may also explain some of the SBU's extreme torture methods

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sunday, 4.24.2022

Yesterday, Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy told the Russian Army (and the world) that the U.S. Secretary of State and the U.S. Secretary of Defense were going to be visiting with him in Ukraine today.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

The liberal news media loves Zelenskyy so much (like Fauci), they only timidly ask,

"Was it advisable for him to announce that the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of State are meeting with him in 24 hours? Perhaps he was mistaken. Usually, something of this magnitude is not revealed until after the meeting is over with."

The panel moderator says, "Zelenskyy obviously has a safe location for the meeting, if it is indeed set to occur. Let's move on...".

Maybe President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has been assured that he, along with anyone he meets with (like Boris Johnson 2 weeks ago) will not be harmed.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

What?

You think Putin might take those two out?

That would start WW3.

Are you deranged?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

What?

That would start WW3.

Are you deranged?

You think its OK to change protocol, and announce where important US officials will be, so long as it's low-IQ Zelenskyy violating the protocol?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

What?

That would start WW3.

Are you deranged?

It doesn't have to be Putin, it literally could be anyone, there is a war going on and supposedly Zelenskyy was handing out AK 47s to whoever wanted one at the time. There are mercs from both sides in the country. Just because someone has come ,over to fight for Ukraine doesn't mean they automatically love the USA. This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard. I dont think some would be "lone wolf" or some state operative is gonna stop and think "I better not do this I might start a world war". If they are there to fight in a war they've already come to except they might die already

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join