It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the US Get Involved

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I think you just defined " black pill."

Best white pill i can offer is that people are still calling it all out with facts and logic, exposing the hypocrisy and corruption.

However....none with any kind of influence or power unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
No

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

However....none with any kind of influence or power unfortunately

I doubt anyone with enough humility, humanity, and proper motive could survive the rise. Many have gotten close, but like icarus, it always ends bad.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Ja, the point our politicians took is a very soft one. See my explanation about the Nordstream2 "sanctions". What surprised me more is that we will send Panzerfäuste (anti tank missile and firing equipment) from our stocks.

However my research about that led to two different versions, attention:

- Germany gave Netherland the OK to send out these systems that are manufactured there under license. This would once again would show how spineless our German politicians are.

- Germany does not even have enough so it sends out old DDR equipment. This is even more funny because we basically supply UdSSR old weapons to fight the new version.

Either way I spin it, it has a certain taste...

About humoring nuclear energy, that grew on Merkels pile of dung and blind actionism after 2011. It's really a farce considering that France and Poland build their nuclear power plants right on the borders. As if a 400km wide strip without nuclear power plants would save us Germans or the neighbors from accidents in neighboring countries. I am glad though that the local nuclear power plant I visited myself a few years ago is now offline. I could see the steam clouds and tell you what reactor is running currently (from the location of the steam cloud), from my old home.

Now we just buy nuclear power from France. Great right? That's the solution

About gas, now it's clear why Ursula von-der-Leyen did this strange move around New Year, declaring coal and gas as "green energy" for a limited amount of time. It's for sure connected to Ukraine. NOBODY understood why she did and of course she could not tell at all.

Hindsight in retrospective.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Like a sick twisted machine.

It was built and maintained as such.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Absolutely not!

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
i see nothing wrong with humanitarian aid to the border with poland for the refugees.

and if possible inside ukraine.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

That sounds like my 2nd marriage

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You know, I hoped for what you say but the more this drags out, the positioning of Russian forces, I think that he intends to take more than that. I think he intends to cut the country in half at the very least, and then, possibly leave a buffer in the west of Ukraine. Regardless, he needs to be stopped. I personally believe (for whatever it is worth) that Putin will always want more. If the rest of the countries in the world used this same logic to validate their wars then I could think of dozens of "special military operations" that could "free/liberate" multitudes of peoples around the world.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You do realize that thousands are volunteering, right? Maybe I am one of them . . . maybe not . . . But I would hardly compare the Invasion of Ukraine, and the war raged by Russia, with anything in Syria which is ruled by another dictator-despot. Ukraine is a democracy. The president of Ukraine is Jewish by lineage. Russia would have you think that Nazis are in control of the nation and that they are on a rescue mission as they increasingly bomb civilian targets to impose their will. SO I believe my sarcasm in my early post is warranted. I have to state though that I hate to see the loss of life at all, on either side. I hate war, but I also hate a bully!

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Nay to official military involvement.
That would guarantee a nuclear war as russia has made clear

Yea for allowing US former active duty to go if they wish without the approval, support or sanction of the US government. If they want to be mercenaries that is their choice. That is freedom.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I am hoping this doesn't get worse. I don't think we or anyone can sanction our way out of this.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's odd that this is what war has become. A deadly #show of a circus with the rest of the world as the peanut gallery meme-ing the hell out of it or frothing at the mouth to get their country's military involved.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I was surprised today when I read a thread with a comment saying the US should immediately get involved.

I do not share those sentiments. So let's hear it, where do you stand?
Lock the air and send the boys in, or wait it out.

I also heard on the news that right now the US is the largest charitable contributor to the refugees.
This was LITERALLY five minutes after they said MPS (Milwaukee Public Schools) are considering going to a four day school week
due to funding. That's a whole other story.

Back to Ukraine.. Yea or Nay? When I say involved I mean lock the airspace, send boots, we already know other things are probably already happening.

Involved in Exactly What ? A Nuclear Confrontation with Russia over some Piss Ant Criminal Governed Country Like Ukraine ? Ah , No .
edit on 5-3-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonnez
No way! We should just let Putin take what he wants or else he might get mad, throw a fit, and launch his nukes, even though he knows we would destroy the entirety of Russia in return. Appeasement works great . . . worked like a charm with Hitler . . . so why would Putin be any different. I am sure that he will be satisfied once he devours Ukraine, and I doubt he has NO other ambitions beyond these borders.

Cool... you send your kids first...

To Jagstorm, no. Period. Full stop.

edit on 5-3-2022 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If you think US is not allready involved.
then you are a fool!
They orchestrate it all.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonnez
You do realize that thousands are volunteering, right? Maybe I am one of them . . . maybe not . . . But I would hardly compare the Invasion of Ukraine, and the war raged by Russia, with anything in Syria which is ruled by another dictator-despot. Ukraine is a democracy. The president of Ukraine is Jewish by lineage. Russia would have you think that Nazis are in control of the nation and that they are on a rescue mission as they increasingly bomb civilian targets to impose their will. SO I believe my sarcasm in my early post is warranted. I have to state though that I hate to see the loss of life at all, on either side. I hate war, but I also hate a bully!

a reply to: worldstarcountry

Many Jews have become Nazis or Nazi-like. They've become what they publicly abhor.

Actually, a true Jew would not...but not many of those. Many Jew-ISH though. Kind of a Jew. Baby-ish, kidd-ish, etc...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
If you think US is not allready involved.
then you are a fool!
They orchestrate it all.

Yes, the U.S. President rolled out the Red Carpet for Vladimir.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   

How do you define U.S. involvement with Ukraine in the context of your argument? Are you referring to a no-fly zone?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join