It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timcast Swatted THREE TIMES Last Night!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: elementalgrove

I agree it is cyber terrorism. I hope authorities get to the bottom of it.

Its a federal crime isn't it? i am sure every country had made it a state crime.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: elementalgrove

From what they said, its in the FBIs hands.....for better or worse.

Yup.

They'll just add to the list.

At the bottom.

Right after Hunter's laptop and Fauci.

Good point.

Well know how much over target timmy and crew are by how fast this gets resolved.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I know it's a felony. Not sure if that makes it a federal crime in the US.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Its becomes a federal crime when the allegations reach across state lines.

The charges will dictate if it is a felony or a misdemeanor but im pretty certain its felony behavior.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I just saw that Jeremy from The Quartering is offering a ten thousand dollar reward for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible. That might be enough to convince these lunatic leftists to rat out their comrades. This should be treated like attempted murder since cops are often trigger happy in these situations and people have died as a result of being swatted.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
How do you get swatted 3 times in one night? Like seriously are the police that respond the first time that night obligated to come back not once more but twice more in one night after they responded for the same 💩 a couple times before in very recent history?

Tim Pools self importance points just went +57 points

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Not sure about the previous incidents but this time it appears to be from a network of people in California.

No, I was asking about who was receiving the calls, not where they came from. I thought maybe one call was to the City Police, then maybe the next call to the County Sheriffs. etc..

I'll probably watch the video here in a little bit. I previously watched the video about the 1st time it happened.

This being a conspiracy site and all, we probably should consider the possibility that this is being done on Tim's behalf (maybe or maybe not with his knowledge), simply for the publicity. I would assume he has probably gained many viewers because of all of this. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Tim Pools self importance points just went +57 points

At what number did he earn "Permanent Victim Status"? LMAO

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

An automated system is one possibility he brought up, as 2 out of the 3 calls are identical

Actually, I don't think that's what he meant.

He said, "However one of these swattings was identical in many ways to a previous swatting."

I could be wrong, but I don't think he was referring to another one of the swatting calls related to him. To me it sounds like the cops probably told him that particular call had matched a previous unrelated swatting call.

edit on 3/3/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Yes good on him. Hopefully it helps.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Correction: there were SIX swattings all together. I missed one previous incident. Six already this year against Timcast.
edit on 3-3-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join