It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombification of human beings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
In the past, zombies were slow moving, just like how the world wasn't in a rush due to lack of technology and lack of trance-inducing apps like Instagram, Facebook or Tiktok.

Nowadays, zombies in shows/movies are fast moving like humans and are retaining some form of past memories. Likewise, the world are progressing quickly and humans crave instant gratification and they've short attention span.

Zombies, once they see living things that are not part of them, will rush to eat them or kill them. If nothing is in sight, they simply stand there in daze. Likewise, this generation is in a daze breathing in Netflix and Tiktok, when nothing major are happening in the world.

The past few major events like COVID-19 and the Ukraine-Russian War have shown how easy it is to control/manipulate the thoughts of the masses. They gobble up whatever is trending shown in front of them on news or social media without thinking deeply and act on them quickly. If your views are different from the "majority" or the "right" news, you are cancelled or get bullied/ridiculed into submission. That's how zombies react when they see something different from them. They rush to attack humans once they sense any difference. Once you turned into a zombie, you will be like them and you'll be safe.

I believe the prediction of zombies are not meant to be interpreted literally, but metaphorically. Right now, a lot of people have turned into zombies and they are not aware of it. You'll own nothing and be happy, just like how zombies own nothing and are "happy" to be standing around when nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LazyRat

Agreed it is disturbing how people can easily be moved into different camps. However, I think at this stage we need to understand that this may not be what we think. I do not think it is mastermind humans doing this. I think those humans are just pawns to a greater power. Something maybe some would say spiritual or inter dimensional. Not talking about demons or Christianity. Like…it seems to infiltrate everything.

I have a strong inkling that to survive we must turn off all forms of media-even podcasts. The mental infection is everywhere. Even on ATS.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You know there are plenty of spiritual schools dedicated to find 'zen', reach a point where you don't 'want' anymore, all types of monks who own nothing and indeed are quite happy.
Attachment creates suffering they say, to things, the self and all of that.
I don't know if you're Christian? Or await a Kingdom of God of whatever ilk, but then too you'd own nothing and be happy.
Any kind of any Age of Enlightenment would probably have a lot of people so busy on the inside with their conversation with whatever higher intelligence those not part of it would probably call them zombies too.

There are few proverbs that are thoroughly true but the 'there's nothing to fear but fear itself' by F.D. Roosevelt is one of them.
Plus the materialistic drive to accumulate posessions is what made us humans so bad for the life forms and the planet and such.
So yeah no I'm not afraid, can't happen soon enough actually

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don’t think the ‘Great Reset’ is really that bad. Something needs to be done to ensure the survival of the world and 8 billion people cannot live like many are living for decades to come. I think most people would agree. However, it is who is going to implement and control it and by what means.

If it is corporations and billionaires who profited off the waste and pain and are much bigger contributors to the problem than say me-then why should I make sacrifices coordinated by them and they won’t make the same sacrifices? We also don’t want to sacrifice our freedom for this either. We don’t want a social credit system ran by these aforementioned people too.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

your getting close to the NWO gospel authors... including :

What is Le Bon best known for?
He is best known for his 1895 work The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind, which is considered one of the seminal works of crowd psychology. A native of Nogent-le-Rotrou, Le Bon qualified as a doctor of medicine at the University of Paris in 1866

Gustave Le Bon, Goebbels, and more

also :

Paul Joseph Goebbels was a German Nazi politician who was the Gauleiter (district leader) of Berlin, chief propagandist for the Nazi Party, and then Reich Minister of Propaganda from 1933 to 1945. He was one of Adolf Hitler's closest and most devoted acolytes, known for his skills in public ...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do...

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can...

It is hard and not easy, is the only thing he wondered if we could...

to the dreamers

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do...

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can...

It is hard and not easy, is the only thing he wondered if we could...

to the dreamers

Oh joy, the Communist Manifesto in sing along form

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizona2

oh, Joy! A dichotomous mind, shame it impedes imagination...

edit on 2-3-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I remember a few years ago. I was security for a vacation location. I would watch the people walk around watching their vacation through their phone. They wouldn't watch it with their own eyes. I found it rather sad really.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

oh, Joy! A dichotomous mind, shame it impedes imagination...

Cut the crap. Lennon himself stated that the song is basically the Communist Manifesto in musical form, and I have to question anybody who looks up to something created by a child neglecting woman beater.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So are the minds of dichotomous beings, cant see beyond their self-imposed walls to separate the world into good and bad.
This is, if anything, an anarchist manifesto.
But It is just a song, meant to tickle ones imagination, I guess that is beyond some, maybe they are scared to use it.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

But It is just a song, meant to tickle ones imagination, I guess that is beyond some, maybe they are scared to use it.

And maybe, just maybe, it's best for the rest of us that they don't.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You are afraid of someone else's imagination?

How far would you go to impede somones right to use and word it?

People that get scared of other ideas and imagination only show how insecure and unfounded their own view is.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You lost me at short attention span.

As to "prediction of zombies", where are those now?

A zombie is a mythological undead creature created through the reanimation of a corpse.

Scopolamine on the other hand well that is real.
edit on 2-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I get the zombie metaphor Lazy. But is that the best metaphor we can find to describe our species? Followers yes. Dormant yes. Dormant in that our attention is so easily grabbed by influences beyond our own immediate awareness. Make a loud sound and large groups of people without thinking turn in the direction of that sound. This is nothing new brought about by our modern world, rather it seems to me to be a survivalist instinct bred into us way before history was even written.

But yeah, I can see your zombie metaphor but as I see it that is only one way of looking at it. Rather than the impulse to eat the living we can see it as a general impulse to activation. Supposing that the only thing within us to be activated is mindless consumption, though that is definitely there, diminishes the potential of human expression.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Jeffery Dahmer wasn't it? Used his imagination to excuse himself from believing in and holding to the general principles of established human behavior. '' Yeah, it's ok for me to kill and eat my prey because I imagine those mores not to do that only apply if I choose to follow them.''

My point above being that maybe it is best if the imagination of some remains inactive.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
To AcrobaticDreams,
I think having a good grasp of different philosophical viewpoint of the world is a good way to start. Unfortunately, the disease of short attention span and instant gratification have permeated a lot of people. Nowadays, people are looking down at their phones and focusing on showing stuffs on social media. It's common to see people taking photos of their meals and posting it on social media before they eat or they'd be looking at their phones while eating even when they are with their closed ones.

As for the Great Reset, it has been proven time and time again that those in power determines what is moral and what is right. So, all those human beings of low status will be the sacrificial lambs. If you have connections with those in power, you are safe.

To Peeple,
I actually like the concept of Zen and meditate often, and I'm a free thinker. So, I can understand fully what you are saying. However, it's different from what I see is the zombification of humans. It's true that the world has turned into a materialistic world and people are chasing the dreams of retiring young. That's where bitcoin and NFT are going to help these people achieve their goals. And this is a strong belief held by more people. Remember the kid who sold his one year (?) full of photos he took of himself for more than 1 million? It's story like this that make people believe it even more to be a quick way to riches.

To St Udio,
I've never heard of those NWO gospel authors. I simply say what I see happening in this interconnected world of virtual reality. But, I might look at what they wrote.

To Kocag,
Now, things are even worst. People are posting all kinds of videos on Tiktok. What's worse, there are millions of likes. And let's not forget the many deaths that have happened just because someone wants to take photos and post it on social media. Wait till the metaverse kicks in full steam.

To JAGStorm,
That's a dark and gloomy song.

To andy06shake
As I mentioned, the concept of zombie is not meant to be taken literally, but metaphorically. Once metaverse kicks in and humans start wearing AR headsets for most of their lives, we'll see more of these zombified behaviours.

Talking about metaverse, it's quite worrying to see if this kicks off successfully over the world. Over time, humans won't be able to differentiate augmented reality and reality.
edit on 2-3-2022 by LazyRat because: spelling

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Old pirates, yes, they rob I
Sold I to the merchant ships
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit

But my hand was made strong
By the hand of the Almighty
We forward in this generation
Triumphantly

Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom?
'Cause all I ever have
Redemption songs
Redemption songs

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
'Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look? Ooh
Some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fullfil the book

Aye, you don't last long when you reveal too much
To the crowd

edit on 2-3-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

LOL like the imaginations of the elite, those that have had all the wonders money can buy, what becomes wondrous after everything has been experienced, new horizons,

What goes through the mind of one who in order to get to the top has to be ruthless, in ways normal people can't imagine

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join