It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine waives visa requirements for foreigners to come fight Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
ok lads. who's coming with me?

Ukraine waives visa requirements for foreigners who want to come and fight Russia

Foreigners who come to Ukraine in order to help fight against the Russian military will not have to worry about first obtaining a visa.
In a decree signed on Monday, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky authorized a "temporary visa-free regime" for foreigners who want to aid the country's defense, effective immediately. The policy does not extend to Russian nationals, referred to as "citizens of the aggressor state."

It's like a meme war. But in real life.

Travel the world! Meet and kill interesting people!

ALL THE VODKA YOU CAN DRINK

edit on 3 1 2022 by dashen because: Blyat

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You made my day!

Is there an age requirement? From the MSM news coverage, it sounds like a 10 year old could defeat the Russian soldiers.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Bring the kids!

Fun for the whole family!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Will Ukraine waive the full vaccination status of entrants? Will airlines allow vax-free travel in order to get to Ukraine?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I am guessing this is so that paid mercenaries from various countries can come in and fight. I wonder which countries or if NATO will do this stuff, money can be easily transferred untracably to do this in this new digital world. A couple of thousand experienced mercenaries with weapons supplied by other countries could do a lot of damage to Russian forces...sort of like NATO and the US funding terrorist organizations to do discrete warfare in other countries they wanted to take away from Russian influence. If there are no visas needed, there is no evidence to show it is happening.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I wouldnt be surprised if multiple spec ops teams from multiple countries decided to take "leave" and go visit Ukraine.

I seem to remember reading about Veterans from Georgia forming a group and going to Ukraine to help in the fight.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You guys do realize that this likely is one method of bringing in all the CIA funded mercenaries right, just like in Syria, Libya, etc?

"OMG we are so grateful for all these grassroots, well-trained, and armed volunteers coming to Ukraine! Isn't it lovely watching their parade of new, matching Toyota trucks! #WeStandWithUkraine" -CNN probably
edit on 1-3-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   

The whole thing is a sham distraction story.
The sheep have traded their masks for the Ukrainian flag:

And for those who are against Ukraine, they give you the complete BS line the Putin is fighting the NWO.
Putin is a WEF puppet of Klaus Schwab, as are his enemies. If he's fighting the NWO, wake me up when he actually attacks the elites.
edit on 2-3-2022 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Remember the Gulf War?
Shock and awe was televised around the clock. Neverending news footage of bombings and firefights.

With the Ukraine hoax, its always the small isolated aftermath.

Where is the actual war?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Thanks for the invite, but I'm saving my self-sacrifice for the U.S. civil war.

Good luck over there Dashen. Hope you don't fall in love and stay in Ukraine.

We'll need your bravery here in the USA, if Democrats go nuclear between now and November.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Say hi to your relatives for us. Good luck if you really do go.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The entire conflict is BS.

No thanks because whichever side you fight on is in the wrong.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Can we immediately send every dipsh*t who has updated their profile/matches clothing with Ukrainian colors or proclaims #standwithUkraine?

It should lead to an immediate draft, this level of stupidity is dangerous.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Russia's Foreign Minister Lavrov just said WW3 would be nuclear. Is the EU/NATO willing to go for that fa?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It's tax season bratiki

top topics

join