It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 km long Russian convoy out of fuel and food

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

A sitting 40 km long convoy would make for one hell of a target if Ukraine could muster together a few aircrafts and drop some bombs on this convoy.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

These people are getting the job done: twitter.com...

Lots of humans have been slowing the Convoy along its route like this, to the point where some vehicles are running out of fuel, and some are just plain breaking down.

Other citizen videos exist of Ukrainians asking the soldiers, "What's Up? Why are you stopped and off to the side?"

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
a reply to: elementalgrove

Can you verify if it’s true or false? I would never think a illiterate man who $hits his pants on TV would be President neither but guess what?

for the Biden burn.

As for the never ending amount of propaganda being spent on a global scale, whenever I see the phrase "The official spoke on condition of anonymity" I consider whatever the story is to be false.

On top of that Putin /Military commanders successfully decimated ISIS in Syria when it was being supplied by the west with intelligence/money/weapons. The notion that they would not bring fuel is laughable.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Lots of humans have been slowing the Convoy along its route like this, to the point where some vehicles are running out of fuel, and some are just plain breaking down.

Other citizen videos exist of Ukrainians asking the soldiers, "What's Up? Why are you stopped and off to the side?"

I seen a video of a guy on a tractor dragging exploded vehicles into the way of the convoy

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: Enduro

Obviously Biden has once again saved the day. There's no doubt that his sanctions are what caused this. He never fails to impress. Joey is a strategic mastermind.

[/EndSarc]

4D chess for sure.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel
And Russia would Nuke NYC if the US bombed this convey.

What if Ukraine offered the stalled Russians food and stove fuel, in exchange for putting their arms down? Gotta believe conscripts in a "Why the # are we doing this?" operation would consider it.

Ironic a top oil supplier would have its own troops run out of fuel. Logistics logistics logistics!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

We need some resolve like that here in America to take on our oppressive Biden regime. And the crooks who illegally placed him in the White House.

every single thread, doesnt matter what the premise of the thread is, its Biden this, Biden that

Sorry to say but based on how people were labled to have succumb to TDS you are showing 100% of the symptons for your BDS

Lets hope the OP has some truth to it, with the price of fuel in the UK it is certainly believable

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

I seen a video of a guy on a tractor dragging exploded vehicles into the way of the convoy

Makes me proud and envious to see a nation of people with that level of integrity, bravery, and love of country.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They ain’t going into any city without flattening it first

That convoy is running out of food and fuel while under attack by drones and artillery

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The only thing that's surprising about this latest 'revelation' is people still think there's a 'real' war going on in Ukraine.

Talk about Wagging The Dog.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
you must not of got the memo, wait 24 hours before you post the bs news and see what happens

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The title of your thread made me think of this link that I came across the other day...

inews.co.uk... ocial&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1645897206

Perhaps they both have something to do with each other.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Remember when the hun was bayoneting pregnant women in Belgium, during the propaganda wind up to the first world war. same old #. There are actually idiots that believe it.

(post by Randomname2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

We need some resolve like that here in America to take on our oppressive Biden regime. And the crooks who illegally placed him in the White House.

every single thread, doesnt matter what the premise of the thread is, its Biden this, Biden that

Sorry to say but based on how people were labled to have succumb to TDS you are showing 100% of the symptons for your BDS

Lets hope the OP has some truth to it, with the price of fuel in the UK it is certainly believable

Biden thinks he's fixing America and says it's our (stupid citizens) fault for not recognizing and appreciating it.

Yes, there's a lot of BDS taking place... Biden Doodoo in his Shorts

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Oh, I see, you haven’t been to hell on earth, aka, world war 1.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think this is entirely believable 80km is a very leisurely two hour drive with time left over. A fuel stop would seem unnecessary. Throw in some resistance (or heavy rain stateside) a short drive can turn into a four hour traffic jam.

At that point,even in the states, people start to run out of fuel, or overheat engines running air conditioning with no airflow through the radiator. At that point, resolving the original issue isn't enough to get things moving.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Re: 40 km long Russian convoy out of fuel and food

NO.

I wish...

...but, NO.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The official spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss military assessments

That would be Joe down at Smitty's Bar .

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
How can they ALL be running out of fuel at the same time? Sounds fishy . If just a few then they can leave those trucks on the side of the road and continue, so this sounds fishy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join