It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 km long Russian convoy out of fuel and food

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah , that’s right. Russians didn’t bring fuel with them to Ukraine. So now a large part of the Russian convoy is sitting with no fuel and their also running out of food. Didn’t the Russians see the sign on the side of the road last chance for fuel until Kyiv?

Lenin must be rolling in his grave watching this $hitshow. How can these great military minds not bring enough fuel for a 40 km convoy?

I tell ya what , someone’s head is gonna be on the chopping block over this. A sitting 40 km long convoy would make for one hell of a target if Ukraine could muster together a few aircrafts and drop some bombs on this convoy.

Russian convoy runs out of fuel

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The official spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss military assessments.

That means its a lie.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Yeah , that’s right. Russians didn’t bring fuel with them to Ukraine. So now a large part of the Russian convoy is sitting with no fuel and their also running out of food. Didn’t the Russians see the sign on the side of the road last chance for fuel until Kyiv?

Lenin must be rolling in his grave watching this $hitshow. How can these great military minds not bring enough fuel for a 40 km convoy?

I tell ya what , someone’s head is gonna be on the chopping block over this. A sitting 40 km long convoy would make for one hell of a target if Ukraine could muster together a few aircrafts and drop some bombs on this convoy.

Great place to tryout cluster bombs. Remember that highway of death in Kuwait?

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I don't believe any of this that I read. I find it hard to believe they ran out of fuel and will now just sit there. It's either a decoy or a trap.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Still targets are the best.

Bomb them now.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro
Yeah...no. This sounds like pure propaganda.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I don't believe any of this that I read. I find it hard to believe they ran out of fuel and will now just sit there. It's either a decoy or a trap.

How about a "visual" of Ukrainians blocking the Russian convoy with their bodies.

twitter.com...

I think it's really neat how one of the soldiers shot his rifle over their heads, and the camera man didn't even flinch.

We need some resolve like that here in America to take on our oppressive Biden regime. And the crooks who illegally placed him in the White House.

edit on 3/1/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

They know other countries can't resist a target like that. Ukraine is pretty much grounded due to sam, but uncle sam isn't.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wonder if we can find convoy on google earth lol

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Propaganda.

Just like Alexy Goncharenko MP of Ukraine said over 5000 Russian troops died in the first 30 hours. This was on the 2nd day of the war.

This morning on fox he claimed Russians are walking into Schools and shooting the children (children aren't going to school)
He also claimed Russian soldiers are walking into hospitals and "shooting the "pregnant women"... to death." Not shooting other patients but specifically the "Pregnant women" Why fox keeps putting this clown on TV to spread these lies is disgusting.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

pretty much proof the Russian are not targeting civilians

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Obviously Biden has once again saved the day. There's no doubt that his sanctions are what caused this. He never fails to impress. Joey is a strategic mastermind.

[/EndSarc]

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The official spoke on condition of anonymity

I have a hard time believing this.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Lulz, do people actually believe stories like these?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

They know other countries can't resist a target like that. Ukraine is pretty much grounded due to sam, but uncle sam isn't.

And Russia would Nuke NYC if the US bombed this convey. We gotta tread very carefully especially supplying Ukraine with non stop weapons. Supplying Ukraine with weapons is basically being the same as at war with Russia.

Putin won't go down in defeat, hes in way to deep now and hes 70 years old, hes really up there in age. Sanctions are hitting Russia hard, the innocent Russian population is gonna start suffering, Russia is getting banned from every event, several countries are supplying Russia with weapons and its gonna get to the point were Putin is gonna feel backed into a corner that he can't get out of and it scares me and it should scare & worry everyone, he could get to the point of no return and just launch a bunch of his nukes and end it all.
edit on 1-3-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Can you verify if it’s true or false? I would never think a illiterate man who $hits his pants on TV would be President neither but guess what?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Dudes in Vegas should be playing video games just about now .............

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
a reply to: carewemust

pretty much proof the Russian are not targeting civilians

Either they are waiting for orders, or having second thoughts about....something.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Not to be the skeptic but...

I am supposed to believe in a country now full of anti-tank Javelins and other anti-armor weapons and there hasn't been a pot shot at 1 or 2 or 10 of those in the 40 KM convoy. That's incredible discipline on the part of the Ukrainians or there is some other dynamic going on.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Obviously Biden has once again saved the day. There's no doubt that his sanctions are what caused this. He never fails to impress. Joey is a strategic mastermind.
[/EndSarc]

You can bet after Biden places an order for another 550,000 barrels of Russian oil this evening, he'll come on TV and take credit for how Ukraine has slowed Russia, because he let all of them take off their masks!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join