It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Trucker Convoy flops - who's to blame?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Perhaps you should have specified which convoy you were referencing in the title of the thread. The title makes it seem like the entire trucker's convoy is a no go.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Perhaps you should have specified which convoy you were referencing in the title of the thread. The title makes it seem like the entire trucker's convoy is a no go.

I did.

It was called "Freedom Convoy."

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Her intent was to dishonestly smear the entire convoy protest movement by deception

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I know.

I always new.

You intentionally selected one small group that was NOT part of the main convoy protest to use as a dishonest propaganda weapon against the entire Trucker protest movement.

Not paying attention?

It's WHY I'm here.

To ensure that your dishonest propaganda effort was a complete flop.

Now please tell us again about that 10,000 trucker protest in a 70 mile convoy that has had zero significant issues.

edit on 5-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I'm not sure that what this person did was intentional. What I see is what you get when someone is completely, 100% immersed in the MSM narrative. They parrot what they are shown, and all they see is the mainstream BS.
I encounter this almost daily, they can't process the notion that they are being lied to.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

LOL. I link a peer reviewed medical journal article, you accuse me of repeating brainwashed nonsense - and then you proceed to link a bunch of MSM nonsense? The lack of self-awareness is truly astounding.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

OP knew exactly what she was doing.

Even tried to squirm out of it when I busted her last thread.

She's been using the SAME tactic on other issues for years.

Not even trying to defend her absurd OPs on this subject anymore, she knows she got caught propaganda lying

Twice on this subject alone.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No you didn't. Look at the title of this thread,your thread. It says " US trucker's convoy". Nowhere in the title of this thread does it say "Freedom Convoy". The title of this thread is misleading. It's not even the title of the article you quoted in your OP.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I would say no property damage, fires or burned out cars is a success. Seems people are still talking about it also. If anything it accomplished discussion which is what it should prompt...not rioting.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jamistyamreta

Well I do know that the Freedom Convoy had issues with donated money being used by the creators to rent big RVs, etc and not spent towards the group and not for securing where they were staying, which ended up in numerous fist fights, and them being kicked out of the location and trying to find places to stay. Also a big portion left to go back to California. Then they all ended up leaving to focus on individual groups for states.

It then split off to a new group the 1776 Restoration Movement. This group was smaller. They hung around the mall for a while. Again, more drama. Some members were convicted child molesters, so that caused a problem. Some members were arrested for outstanding warrants, more fights, a covid outbreak among them. It was a disaster. They posted videos throughout the time they were there. I believe the money died up also. It was quite a s**t show.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join