It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Occurrence on Private Secure Network

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I've connected to the open WiFi network with my smart phone and my GF's Kindle Fire and neither device showed up, so just having a connection doesn't automatically include you on my computer network.

I do have a couple of apps that will connect, a messenger and one for files. I don't know if those would show up in my network. I don't use either of those apps and uninstalled the messenger.
edit on 3-3-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here's what I wrote in this thread on Tuesday the 1st, a day after this strange incidence.

So what the hell happened? I know two people named Austin and I feel that one may be in danger now that this happened. That's the paranormal angle, although there must be some more rational explanation.

I just now found out that the Austin I had the most concern about had an accident on the following Wednesday the 2nd or Thursday the 3rd (two or three days after this occurence). He was installing a large water heater and it fell over and crushed one of his hands. He's had surgery and his hand is pinned together it was crushed so badly.

Sometimes that gut feeling or still small voice is worth listening to. I've regretted not acting on intuition or saying something before it happens on a number of occasions.
edit on 8-3-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

new topics

<< 1   >>

join