It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine in the Membrane, Got No Brain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

the media coverage is pure schtick... pure emotion is the driving force in making the opposing cesspools both smell like a flower garden

the OP Expose' fits exactly what i have been saying about what the COVID , the gene altering Vaccine is all about :

making the Host person a brain-deactivated puppet who reacts to stimulus of their Limbic (or reptilian) brain stem responses to emotions and primal drives just like this Russian-v-Ukraine war is pushing-the-buttons on real-live-brain functional populations in the Ukraine field of battle today

Zombified is not such a stretch now, right ?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I feel for the people of Ukraine. No country should invade another.

Period.

I do wish people were just as upset about the massive human trafficking on the open US southern border or the 9,000 Americans still left in Afghanistan.
edit on 1-3-2022 by DBCowboy because: day drinking

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good point. There's a real human cost here which is truly chilling. One of our former students is trying to cross the border (out) today. She's a beautiful person who doesn't deserve this.

Any human tragedy commands our compassion; better though that your left hand doesn't know what your right hand is doing imo

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

From my earlier reply:

If you work out, remember that there have been major wheat crop disruptions this past year. Protein might start climbing in price too.

Now, I just find an article blaming the Ukraine production for wheat problems:
"Breadbasket Of World" Choked Off By Russian Invasion As Wheat Prices Soar
www.zerohedge.com...

There were videos from IceAgeFarmer last year explaining the failed crops and the coming shortages. I think one of the countries (Brazil or Russia) even stated that they wouldn't be exporting. The 3rd or 4th largest US crop also failed to meet usual production.
The shortages will have nothing to do with the Ukraine crap. Its more probable that they caused the droughts themselves with their weather manipulation garbage.
The reason I made my comment is that I already knew about the crop problems.

edit on 1-3-2022 by Wisenox because: Fixed 4th.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

My local supermarket ha cleared the shelves of russian salad dressing in support of The Ukraine. And banned the sale of Robin William's " Moscow On The Hudson" DVDs at the Dollar Store.
Yakov Smirnov gets egged wherever he goes. Damn right. I just wish he'd stop screaming " But I'M UKRAINIAN!"

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Most people think Absult vodka is russian... well it is made in Sweden.
Diageo owns Smirnoff vodka it was produced in Hartford USA before but now most likely in Britain...

Everyone has been fooled by the old line about Vodka being invented by a little old lady from Leningrad, so they think all Vodka is from Russia..

edit on 6-3-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join