It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Poll Asks Should NATO go to War For Ukraine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
du. ihate being an american , mostky i hate that i am a criminal american , and not the kind that has a felony on the record but doing all right no, im the worst kind , i forsure stay fkkin up AND I'm a Satanist. yay hate me.
and i am not changing anything in my behavior anytime soon, and yeah im trippin , hard i have years hanging over my head and now it seems likely ill be doing that time during ww3 . i think the vast majority of americans are dumb and blinded and refuse to belive that us is a lie ,EVERYTHING IS CAKE ! NOT ONLY THAT BUT GOV HAS GONE OUT IF THE WAY TO RAISE THIS GEN TO BE DOCILE AND COMPLIANT AND SOFT AS hell. and now we forsure set this whole crap up and funded corona to be able to use "tools" to controll even more . what do they honestly think will happen, obviously war and after all the super buff girls are dead , who is gunna fight . cancel America? we are a joke . and I am p.o.s with warrants , so I can't even run to Mexico, Canada is closer but that is just as bad rn. stand up is not an option. yall don't know our jails. yeah we have rights there, but we really don't . u wanna not be noticed, cause if u are a problem , trust u will be lucky to live thru it , taze u till ur eyes pop , or just beat u till ur not a threat. ​ unnfortunatly i just entered my 30s , so i cant even be the slutty chick that makes it out on my kne... 😛 . wait . yes i can , lol cant doubt that about myself , I KNOW where my talents lie .. jk i stick to p.c. 472 . QUE REDNECK ACCENT= WE ARE ALL GUNNA DIE reply to: vNex92

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   
gmhah . yeah cause that went great . this is what winning looks like ... suicide by cop it is i guess . a reply to: vNex92

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: infolurker

Except that Russia would only take so much before it nuked your ass off.

Russia is not nuking anything.

To do so means complete destruction. Putin is not a religious fanatic and has no wanting to be the person who is responsible for the end of his nation.

I tend to agree with you here. Russia isn't nuking anyone. They'd take a conventional loss and retaliate in the nastiest ways they could get away with.

If a nuclear exchange occurred, I doubt any nuclear nation remaining would maintain an arsenal of less than 500 warheads after.

I can assure you of this too: If we launched on Russia, we'd hit North Korea, China, Pakistan and India (possibly France and Iran) at the exact same time. What a lot of folks have never grasped is Exactly what was meant by Mutually Assured Destruction and what it means to take a seat at 'that' particular table.

Lastly: There would be no nuclear winter. A nuclear exchange is very winnable and strongly favors the country which hits the button first. Russia's best deterrent to an American first-strike is "The Dead Hand."

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
someone had replued to this msg and i cant find it now , if u are the ine , i think you replied with an insuination that i am a cop. and thats so far from the truth, but it dont really matter .
lol but if u wish to inquire further , dm me bruh . smh . yeah , i dint think cops do what I'd i, well they might but that's #ing bull# cause I di years at a time for my bull#. # the corporate world beeooch! a reply to: dumbamerican

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
true , rich ppl do not foght . but hey either do criminals . i mean i am a girl so in the even kf a war tome draft situation( do we wven draft anymore) i think i would be good either way
BUT I would be morally unfit to serve any country. might steal ur I'd number or something. point is the rich don't serve and either do felons atleast till it gets really bad but I don't see me or my bf ever being called upon. lol most likely cause they know we been trying to get out of country fir years . but can't cause been on 3 yr felony probation for 12 #jng years now a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dumbamerican
true , rich ppl do not foght . but hey either do criminals . i mean i am a girl so in the even kf a war tome draft situation( do we wven draft anymore) i think i would be good either way
BUT I would be morally unfit to serve any country. might steal ur I'd number or something. point is the rich don't serve and either do felons atleast till it gets really bad but I don't see me or my bf ever being called upon. lol most likely cause they know we been trying to get out of country fir years . but can't cause been on 3 yr felony probation for 12 #jng years now a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

CNN showed asking selected pollsters whatever NATO go to war for Ukraine.
The CNN overall 77% said yes.

Either the poll is fake, or the 77% of those asked in the poll are clueless or dumb.

People are morons. If NATO goes to war for Ukraine it will mean WWIII most likely. Even most of my friends and family that were highly skeptical of media, politics, and Covid 19 shenanigans are once again gleefully downloading MSM talking points on Ukraine and Russia...

Noam Chomsky laid out well the "manufacturing of consent" for these wars by the media and politicians.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

No, the polls are not fake. But don't you know what the C stands for with CNN?

CIA

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ya can't unlearn that the babysitter we entrust CNN to be to look after our kids is the boogeyman we're taught to fear....
🙏❤

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

People loves to vote for wars, when none of their family members are involved in it, that is why, lets send all the darn BLM terrorist and antifa to go fight.

Yep that out to wake the woke up really fast.

CNN is full of crap is nothing but the biggest cheerleader for the democrats and their best damage control team or that is what they think they are, nobody cares about CNN anymore, well forgot Raggedy Ann from the white house is going to work for them now.

She is did a great job covering the incompetence of Biden and made sure we all understood what biden meant to say whenever he stuck his foot in his mouth.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The parallels of this time to the run up to WWII are scary. We have leaders and societies openly admirous of China and Russia, much like Italy and Germany. We have a society openly genociding its religious minority in one of those along with other undesirables, but everyone pretends it's not happening to continue kissing @ss. One of them even hosted an Olympics to showcase the superiority of their athletes and people. We were missing Jesse Owens but Nathan Chen will have to do.

What will Pearl Harbor look like? We can already see Chamberlain sitting in the White House.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: midicon

Except that Russia would only take so much before it nuked your ass off.

Russia is not nuking anything.

To do so means complete destruction. Putin is not a religious fanatic and has no wanting to be the person who is responsible for the end of his nation.

I tend to agree with you here. Russia isn't nuking anyone. They'd take a conventional loss and retaliate in the nastiest ways they could get away with.

If a nuclear exchange occurred, I doubt any nuclear nation remaining would maintain an arsenal of less than 500 warheads after.

I can assure you of this too: If we launched on Russia, we'd hit North Korea, China, Pakistan and India (possibly France and Iran) at the exact same time. What a lot of folks have never grasped is Exactly what was meant by Mutually Assured Destruction and what it means to take a seat at 'that' particular table.

Lastly: There would be no nuclear winter. A nuclear exchange is very winnable and strongly favors the country which hits the button first. Russia's best deterrent to an American first-strike is "The Dead Hand."

Mutually Assured Destruction is an assumption that has never been verified.

It is, in fact, largely based on the outmoded idea that any weapons not used in defense can, and will be confiscated and used in offense; appropriate when applied to rocks, spears, arrows, guns, and even some explosives.

However, nuclear weapons are a whole other matter.

The recognized and respected power of the early strategic nuclear weapons gave birth to the concept MAD, as a basis for deterrence: those weapons were so big and so terrible that it was promoted "any" use would bring about total use, and thus extinction.

Much the same way we teach children to never play with matches, less they burn down the house.

But technology has progressed. And whether we civilians are willing to admit it or not, there are many in the military, and the highest echelons of government, all governments, who understand that a Limited use of Tactical nuclear weapons is not only possible, but likely.

"Don't Panic!"

....And thanks for all the fish!
edit on 1-3-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Why the hell would the US want to go to war. As bad as the Russians are doing I bet even money the Germans could run their @sses out of there in about 48 hours. They really don't need us involved.

Russia ranks #2
Germany ranks 18th , behind Thailand .
What the Hades are you trying to say ?
Research BEFORE you post.

Shhhh...

Let me have fun with the Russian trolls.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Either the poll is fake, or the 77% of those asked in the poll are clueless or dumb.

My first reaction is it’s a poll saying “go war!” on a super liberal website. This isn’t a mistake. It’s because libs only do group think. So, how does Biden start a war without losing political capital amongst “the base”?

Start pushing a narrative that says “but your fellow libs support the war!” Lib group think takes over and boom - public support for armed conflict that doesn’t hurt your midterm or down-ballot elections.

Data isn’t wrong - it might just represent something different than one might think or have a different purpose.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Germans could run their @sses out of there in about 48 hours

Both are part of NATO.
Are you saying Russia would be a cake walk like Afghanistan?

Nothing like Afghanistan, In this case the Russians are not on their home turf and wear uniforms.

Running the Russians out of Ukraine would be like routing the Iraqis out of Kuwait.

I agree this is right.

I look at it like this - we have clear images of a “40 mile long convoy”. One thing I take away from that is we can easily target it. So can the Germans. Or the French. Or the UK. Or NATO at large.

We have images of other things we can target.

We could collectively establish air superiority over Ukraine in what I’d estimate to be under 24 hours if we took the safety off, engaged, fought at night, took our their parked helicopters, etc.

We haven’t even started the ground game yet, in this scenario. Nor have we touched on how many Russians would surrender quickly once “shock and awe - Ukraine edition” got under way.

So, I agree.

Should we do that? Probably not - juice isn’t really worth the squeeze.

If he expands into another country though - I think NATO has to get involved directly.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A problem with being part of any "group of countries", is that you open yourself up to being criticized, if you don't do what all the others do.

For example, GERMANY has not provided everything Zelensky wanted, for fighting and killing Russian invaders. Now, Germany is receiving increasing criticism for not "going along with the NATO program".

Details Here: www.foxnews.com...

Maybe Germany should leave the NATO alliance of countries if it's not happy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join