It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASSIVE Ukraine Press Release Exposes Entire Biden Crime Family!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
a reply to: TruthOrDareh

Say they do come out with evidence showing massive corruption by Biden and the dems

Do we still stand with Ukraine?

In late 2018, a federal judge in Ukraine issued an order for Joe Biden to come testify as a defendant.

Donald Trump was not going to block the extradition, as Democrats wanted him to.

A few months later, Joe Biden announced he was running for President. He told a reporter, "I had to run!"..

Knowing what we do about the DOJ not going after Presidential candidates, or Presidents, what does that tell you about Joe Biden's motive for running?

And why he has no love for any us?

He is President purely due to selfishness. 100% pure self-preservation.

Screw You and Me.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Say they do come out with evidence showing massive corruption by Biden and the dems

Screw You and Me.

And so he did.
Over, and over, and over again.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No wonder they used the whole Russian Military to attempt to retrieve and destroy evidence !!!!!!😃

If Vlad gets his hands on any evidence, Joe will have a new boss!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Interesting video, when was this video released?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
nuclear war now i guess.

after all it's about national security.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
HA HA... wait until they dump whats been going on in those bio labs.

Guess we know why Biden and his crew had those thousand yard stare looks on their faces today. Biden may be a Manchurian Candidate. Its all going to come out.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
nuclear war now i guess.

after all it's about national security.

Nah.. Thats been wargamed out. Keep your chin up.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
At the end of the day nothing will be done. It will be ignored or described as nothing more than Russian propaganda.

edit on 1-3-2022 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
At the end of the day nothing will be done. It will be ignored or described as nothing more than Russian propaganda.

And that is exactly why this war was started.
Anyone involved with Hunter or any of the other crooked democrats in Ukraine can now be executed in plain sight and it will be called a casualty of war instead of an assassination. Entire buildings full of evidence can be burned. Anything that does get out can be called propaganda and ignored.

This is the CTR crew, at scale. Nothing but cleaning up after decades of criminal activity, the destruction of a nation and it's people is just collateral damage.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Why are they reading from the paper? If they know... then they know and don't have to read a script to relay the information. This is poorly handled if true.

Although the bank papers they display later on, goes nicely hand in hand with the fact that one of the Board of Dir. was Alan Apter... who just happens to be.... former Morgan Stanley banker.
edit on 1/3/22 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Guys we are and have been for some time the bad guys in this world. We need revolution not unlike before to get our necks out from under tyrant’s boots.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Just before Covid kicked off..
It was quickly removed off YT etc, but I watched it first time round.
After watching it back then I thought.. only a matter of time and Ukraine is not going to be a good place to be.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Propaganda about as clear as propaganda gets.
Supposedly from the good side: Ukraine.
But Interfax is as Russian as Pravda.
Not real news and no truth to it.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

That's because it is. It's war...any truths to this story have perished.
Vlad's just trying to kick Biden in the nuts...but 1950's style propaganda just don't cut it these days.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

it likely is "Russian" information, but we have yet to decide if it's "Russian DISINFORMATION".

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Knee-jerk reaction, much? Nobody said "it's all Trump's fault" except for you - you're making a strawman argument because it's easier to argue with a straw man than to answer the question: "If OP is true, why didn't Trump do anything?"

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It barks like disinformation, it #s like disinformation and it reeks of disinformation ...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

This is really old news. If nothing has been done by now, it never will. Remember, Hunter is the smartest man Joey Bananas has ever known.
They're just waiting for everything to calm down to continue as per usual.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Like when they burn down warehouses or blow up buildings that have servers and records that they don't want people to see. Now they attack a whole country to wipe those records out of existence. Just throw the Bidens in prison and brick up the doors.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Who stood with them to begin with? LOL

I sure as heck didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join