It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASSIVE Ukraine Press Release Exposes Entire Biden Crime Family!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Read Full Article here..

massive-ukraine.tumblr.com...

In a brand new 1+ hour long press conference, Interfax.com.au has just released a trove of information exposing the Biden Crime Family.

This has been entirely ignored by the MSM, but we’re covering it here.

What is Interfax?

en.wikipedia.org...

According to Wikipedia it’s a Ukrainian News Agency the publishes in Ukrainian, Russian and English:

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Feb 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: added ex tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthOrDareh

More families than the BIDENs.

For starters: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Seems like with all the Judges appointed by Mitch McConnell during Trump's Presidency, and with all this "evidence", you could find one single judge to hear charges. Hmmmm?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Okay, I watched 2 1/2 minutes of the video. Do you know if there's a transcript of what the guy was saying?

It looked too good to be true, but when what you've been waiting to hear is laid out like a DA's opening statement to the Jury, you start smiling.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Say they do come out with evidence showing massive corruption by Biden and the dems

Do we still stand with Ukraine?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It was said the Military is the only way but they never said which military...

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Seems like with all the Judges appointed by Mitch McConnell during Trump's Presidency, and with all this "evidence", you could find one single judge to hear charges. Hmmmm?

.....Annnnd there it is. It's all Trump's fault. Nothing to do with Biden. Nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
And so far, for as long as we have been told the military is the only way, the military around the world has been used against us and not against the so called bad guys. The normal folks around the world have been locked down, arrested, and enslaved by the same military that people are still trying to say are going to turn things around for us. We have been the ones unable to walk down the street, we have been the ones who couldn't show our face. All the things that people kept saying applied to the bad guys has thus far, applied only to us. The military, around the world, has been compromised and lost.

originally posted by: StratosFear
It was said the Military is the only way but they never said which military...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

Say they do come out with evidence showing massive corruption by Biden and the dems

Do we still stand with Ukraine?

The people, yes, the government, perhaps not.

Be patient.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Ukraine is a puppet of the US and NWO, but the US legislature isn't appointing Ukrainian judges just yet.

Soon though, soon. Ukrainians will need to give up something for all this "support" the west is giving them. Judges will likely be a small part of that repayment.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

More families than the BIDENs.

For starters: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And not a damn thing will be done about any of it.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You need more sources. Most of the links on that Wikipedia go nowhere.
"Interfax also opened subsidiaries across the post-Soviet states, first in Ukraine (1992), Belarus (1993) and Kazakhstan (1996), and later in Azerbaijan (2002),[7] during this time bringing the number of local offices across the regions of Russian Federation to 50.[8]"
It seems interfax-ukraine is a subsidiary of interfax which is based out of Moscow Russia.

Which makes this press release very questionable as this could easily be Russian propaganda.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Interesting. But OP is quick to point out u.s. media being corrupt, but russia's media is also pumping out their own propaganda.

And the article seems to weigh heavily on "evil leftists are corrupt in Ukraine" and here's what trump thinks.

Which feels bias. Not that it means non of it is true, but it should be heavily questioned.

Even if true, corruption in Ukraine doesn't justify invading a country and causing all these people to suffer.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

edit on 28 2 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
No wonder they used the whole Russian Military to attempt to retrieve and destroy evidence !!!!!!😃

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

There's a link to a bitchute video on the page with all the details. They have a coupla phone calls from Joe to President Petroshenko, along with contracts, facts, documents detailing the whole shady business.

As for watching an ad of the site, just use an ad-blocker. It is 2022, after all.

For those interested, the link is www.bitchute.com...

A member posted a youtube link but the bitchute version has better audio and video.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Biden, Pelosi, Kerry and Romney all have children on the Ukrainian oil co boards.

Interdasting
No conflict of interest here!!

Freeze all their accounts.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I read that in the coming weeks or months is going to be some release of the most nasty stuff done by many people we know, specially from the democrats' side, maybe this just the beginning.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I found the link to the video on the Proud American page after what I assume is a page and a half of ads. I'm not translating the entire video, but here is my translation of the first couple of minutes. My understanding of Ukrainian is intermediate at best.

"Hello, my colleagues, today's press conference is dedicated to the new pact, exposing international corruption, external governance of Ukraine due to information leakage. Today's press conference is about what was revealed to me last week through the imposition of soundtracks that will be made public. What I will announce today at a press conference are changes that appear to be occurring on the eve of Ukraine's independence and sovereignty. The main opportunity is based on physical evidence of documents, and now and so everyone who will be with us today, I accidentally saw some documents and shocking records, all due to a new record and new posting system. What we learn from there is that in mismanagement, international corruption is hard to achieve without adding stuffed oligarchs to all cheeks and other characters who steal from the Ukrainian people. The President, of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko and then vice-President of the United States, Joe Biden sought real external management in a fashion for one of intelligent structural equipment for the purchase of gas, because of which Ukrainians pay three times the utility tariffs than the involved company would have charged. The corruption of Ukrainian officials, and the US will not be hidden for my people. The facts of the development of hundreds of thousands of dollars in swept technical assistance sent to Ukraine is occupied by the United States and the company collapsed and wrote it off. This is also passed on to us by investigative journalists. As well as the driver of information on corruption schemes and witnesses directly in the process, and, and what we will tell you today all about what happened in our place of birth. Facts about international corruption and mismanagement. Ukraine's poisoned government bodies. Today, the simplest participation testifies, the testimony, and I want to make sure we have other witnesses who can transmit facts of international corruption, including from a foreign state. I have solid proof and will go through the financial records showing millions of dollars stolen from the Ukrainian people by the companies connected with Biden. "
edit on 28 2 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join