It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Globalists Stand With Ukraine we are all Ukrainians Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Globalists, Soros, David Rothschild,Alexander Soros had all came in the support of Ukraine. Even as far bringing a stamtent by John McCain back into 2022.

We are All Ukrainians. When you have the globalists who had been supporting regime changes in the middle east supporting Ukraine something is strange about their admiration for Ukraine.

One of the globalist is demanding that Russia's Putin be removed.

We are all Ukrainian today!

edit on 27-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Soros stated

Allowing Putin Succeed on his quest will send a message across the world that nations can simply be created or dissolve by brute force. We Must #StandWithUkraine, as they stand for us.

It seems the Globalists had forgotten that Kosovo was created simply by brute force after NATO/US had bombed Yugoslavia and other countries.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

This pretty much describes my position at this point.

Intellectually between a rock and a hard place I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

This pretty much describes my position at this point.

Intellectually between a rock and a hard place I'm afraid.

That pretty much sums it up. For what I will admit here anyways.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The Globalists, Soros, David Rothschild,Alexander Soros had all came in the support of Ukraine.
When you have the globalists who had been supporting regime changes in the middle east supporting Ukraine something is strange about their admiration for Ukraine.

The simple answer is Ukraine is where all of their dirty money is funnelled into and laundered through

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I am not Ukraine. The damn globalists are headquartered in Europe, but continue to use America for Europe's security concerns.

According to Chinese news, a Ukrainian delegation has departed for Gomel, Belarus recently for negotiations. That was not well advertised as everywhere i read they only state Kiev has offered alternative cities for negotiations and were rejecting any in Belarus.

Deep state news, aka social media, has been advertising the success of some Turkish drones against a convoy of Russian artillery and missle trucks all day. Seen some interesting ground battles. There are now Chechnya's forces deployed on the ground. I am concerned they could get overly violent.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
So why Putin the one to take action? Why now?

Ukraine seems to be a key piece. And I think it was a forgone conclusion we would get to this point...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Proof of Clown World... can't make this stuff up.

Soros also stated: The resistance of Ukrainians reminds him of...
The resistance of the Nazis in 1944.

Link:👉 twitter.com...

Brave Ukrainians are now on the frontline and risking their lives in an onslaught that reminds me of the siege of Budapest in 1944 and the siege of Sarajevo in 1993.

🤡🌎

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Isn't there a Russian arrest warrant out for Soros?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator
Soros accused Russia of bombing Aleppo. While been quiet on the rebel's attacks on Aleppo. The Syrians rejected the presence of the rebels.

On the Bombing of Aleppo

Soros slams Putin for ‘heinous crimes against humanity’ in Syria

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Maybe THIS is the real George Soros?: www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The Globalists, Soros, David Rothschild,Alexander Soros had all came in the support of Ukraine. Even as far bringing a statement by John McCain back into 2022.

They'll do anything they can right now to take the spotlight of the incompetent boobs who were installed in the USA's fake Presidential election. They'll do anything to suppress the view that there was a Globalist agenda forcing COVID vaccinations on us and keeping us locked-down for years.

They don't care if a bunch of us get nuked.

I wonder this: Just saw the casualty numbers in Ukraine. They're now approaching 400. Anyone else wondering if some folks died of natural causes and TPTB are adding them to the body count blamed on Putin?

Know what I think? I think the Globalist Cabal couldn't stand Russia and China getting chummy, so they forced Vlad's hand. It's probably just as simple as that.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I bet all these billionaires are just worried they'll lose a lot of their cash, if not all of it...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Or .
This has been ready to roll for some time with Vlad a key player within The Alliance .

It will be the next moves , imho , that will tell us whether this is Grand Master Chess or just predictable reaction to the US increasing the pressure on Russia via the new Republics .

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If I am a Ukrainian Today I want a Free Gun and Ammo.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Have you been watching Russian tv? There are literally hundreds of videos online showing multiple angles of bombings, gunfire, and deaths.

400 sounds like an under reported number.

I get the strife towards globalists, but russia and china aren't good players. China commits countless crimes against humanity and russia just invaded a country killing and displacingmany people.

They forced vlads hand? You're cringy mate..

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
You're cringy mate..

I don't fault you, mate. In a couple more weeks you'll see I was more right than you just gave me credit for.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

And thats what the qanon ppl told me during trumps reign. Just wait, youll see!

if you're going to say its all fake you should bring some evidence. Because you sound like an idiot.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Because you sound like an idiot.

What? I can't understand you while you're wearing double masks.

Not much of a Trump fan here. Not invested in the whole Q-anon phenomenon either.

And one more thing: I'm rubber, you're glue ... everything that hits me, bounces off and sticks to you.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018
That's the dangerous part Ukraine asks for , that anyone who stands solidarity with Ukraine can pick up arms and fight by their side.

What could happen if random Europeans from all countries pick up arms to defend Kiev ??

also von der Leyen called out that Ukraine can now enter the EU what's the purpose of that? Isn't she aware that this could drag us all into this war?

The harbor of Rotterdam has now being discussed to be defended if this war escalates because they think the Russians could target that harbor to stop distribution efforts to Ukraine and other EU countries

I can't believe what is happening I thought covid-19 had warned us enough with deaths but it seems it's not going according plan to decrease the world population by their time standards...

new topics

top topics

join