It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Azov Fighters In Ukraine Seen putting lard agaisnt chechens.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: CriticalStinker

foreign policy

The current foreign policy of the US had been nothing failure after failure.

Hence why I'd like to see it change. Here we agree

Hell, I'll add your point and say we rarely "help" when we say that's our intent.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

Afghanistan 2.0 20 years of occupation done nothing to stop rebels in bare foot sandals.

A very hard to tame place, they say Afghanistan, is the place, where empires go to die..or get their asses kicked.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

foreign policy

The current foreign policy of the US had been nothing failure after failure.

Everyone can probably agree with that.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Isn't this more likely to just jam up the guns these bullets get fired from than preventing a muslim from getting to "paradise"?

I would have thought so but I am no gun expert.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Isn't this more likely to just jam up the guns these bullets get fired from than preventing a muslim from getting to "paradise"?

I would have thought so but I am no gun expert.

Naw, should not cause any issues. Old school machine guns had actual oilers, helped extract the casing

Now, I wouldn't jam the muzzle of the weapon into a tub of lard, might be enough obstruction, to cause the barrel to banana peel. Now, thinking about it, if it's very cold, I could see it gumming up the mag a bit, probably not enough to cause the rounds to fail to push up via the spring.
edit on 27-2-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Afghanistan 2.0 20 years of occupation done nothing to stop rebels in bare foot sandals.

Yeah we should have learned from the 10 years the Soviets were there and who got their asses kicked out as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Ukrainian Azov fighters seen within National Guard putting lard agaisnt chechens.

A Video seen on twitter, some are attacking this as offensive.

Far Right Fighters In Ukraine Seen within National Guard

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

What's a chechen?
edit on 700000088America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I mean we kinda caused it so I'd say we are pretty involved.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I have used a mix of bee's wax and lard in my black powder Navy revolvers... lard itself works pretty well in cold weather. Makes a great lube and goes a long way. Great for cleaning too, etc...

I usually use Bore Butter, less messy lol... though I only shoot BP probably about 2 or 3 x a year, something about the smoke.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Really?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

really? not like the US didn't help russia track down their first leader and assassinate him.... the US never supported chechnya rebels and to say such a thing is absurd.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

I have used a mix of bee's wax and lard in my black powder Navy revolvers... lard itself works pretty well in cold weather. Makes a great lube and goes a long way. Great for cleaning too, etc...

I usually use Bore Butter, less messy lol... though I only shoot BP probably about 2 or 3 x a year, something about the smoke.

In black powder revolvers for sure, to prevent a chainfire, I guess it does help with fouling too. My dad played around with black powder, big bore rifles. Fun stuff!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The Azov Battalion are notoriously right wing. I wouldn't expect them to welcome the Muslim invaders with open arms. This made me grin a little bit though.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I agree much more moral to just kill them like Putin and Russia are.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Didn't Putin desecrate the Chechen terrorists bodies by wrapping them in hog fat and burying them in unmarked graves after the incident at the Dubravka theater Center? Something I heard right after.

I know at the time Putins actions showed he had zero tolerance for the terrorist types. Maybe it was just another excuse to be brutal and get away with it..I did see him visit the memorial and lay flowers for his people.

What is the difference in these Chechens and the ones that took the theater?

"A double minded man is unstable in all of his ways"

"Decimate, Don't Desecrate" (I came up with that one when I heard about US soldiers taking part in this type of activity)

Elbo Grees
edit on 28-2-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: content

edit on 28-2-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: content

edit on 28-2-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: typo

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
All's fair in lard and war.

Seriously , using lard could be the start of a slippery slope

edit on 28-2-2022 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that the British Empire got their butts kicked in Afghanistan as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The funny thing is that if the Ukrainians knock off the Chechens, Putin might consider that a feature, not a bug.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join