It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot Reading for Russia and Ukraine-Will it be WW3?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

If you wish to upload images use the like below which DTOM so kindly provided.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

With many Tarot spreads there is always the unknown factor(s) such as hidden influences (which is likely in cold war situations - classified, secret, clandestine) and/or possible obstacles, changing attitudes of those involved, etc.

So I would suggest that subsequent reading be done as we notice conditions/situations change.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
www.theburningplatform.com...

the above linked article, was just published in feb 2023 and seems more geared/synched to the OP of last year feb 2022

note that the linked article tells of Putin being offered 20% of the /Ukraine territory to cease fire immediately...

a lot of issues apply a full year later from the Tarot layout in 2022 eh?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Good idea. Not trying to step on your thread, but this inspired me to do one too. Only USA vs Russia.

Let's see if mine mirrors yours.

[Card one not shown. Under crossing card]

This is all about money and a will to power, I didn't need The Golden Tarot to figure that out, but the reading confirms it.

Off hand I notice a lot of reversed kings and coins. Or Tyrants and money. All around too.

Central issue, king of wands reversed.  That's a dark tyrant card. It's crossed by prosperity which may mean it intricately links to the dark tyrant. He's crossed by prosperity or corrupted by wealth possibly.

The ultimate goal is also prosperity.

The foundation of it all is "The loss of wealth" in the style of "O Fortuna".

Fitting song too.

From the US perspective stagnation and inaction is too be released for prudence and direct action to be embraced.

America's current role is "indecision". Judgement reversed. Interestingly both Major Arcana cards in the reading were stagnation/indecision cards. We are represented by "Judgement Reversed" and "The Hanged Man" (passing) currently.

The environment or "other players" card is Power (Four of coins) reversed. What do you know, another money obsessed/loss of status card.

But the ultimate outcome on present course says an "incorruptible judge" (website description of card below) may lead a new path through absolute use of force.  That could be a new leader, the USA, or the world as a whole. (Ace of coins and king of swords reversed) Aces generally mean the influence is a new player. A new path. Etc. Though in the hopes/fears position it usually ties to the desired ultimate outcome and unseen element of the final card.

But the overall sense of this reading may say Putin and Russia's main motivation surrounds the loss of wealth and power. With the rest of the world dealing with that. Which will ultimately hand over the keys to a new power described as:

The dark essence of air, such as a gray sky: A mature leader of unyielding ethics and absolute authority. An incorruptible judge, whose devotion to the letter of the law cannot be swayed by emotion, mercy, or exigent circumstances. Perfect clarity of thought, excessive use of force, and mastery of language as a tool for deception. One who, like a great tyrant, inspires not love or devotion, but fear, respect, and obedience.

This doesn't necessarily mean a person. It could be a social collectivist turn too. Or the king could be NATO anthropomorphized. It could even mean Putin does something that inspires fear in the most unpleasent of outcomes. Uses his ethics as a reason to inspire submission. So vague. Any one could work.

The tarot reading may be extraneous to common sense.

Though my reading's outcome reflects possible war as well. War by letter of the law. Someone is submitting someone. Sounds like NATO again. That's my subjective projection though.
edit on 6-2-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Perfectly timed post, I was going to prepare a write-up of my own after having studied up on the Devil tarot card, but yours just blew everything out of the water.

Does this Judge role happen to be associated with the Fool, the Joker, the Comedian?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

No. There were only two Major Arcana cards. The Hanged Man and Judgement reversed.

The final tyrant is the conclusion of this reading. It came in the outcome position. It was associated with ace of coins, which is generally a new prosperity card. That was in the hopes/fears or unseen factor position. This can be a descriptor for the outcome, or just the psychological factors that lead to it. The final tyrant's goal is prosperity and compulsory law and order.

The outcome is the most ambiguous part. Tyrant One (King of Wands Reversed) eventually leads to another Tyrant. (King of swords reversed) Or a different emenation of the same tyrant. Both Card One (The central issue) and card 10 (The final outcome) are represented by powerful dark kings.

You could take that a number of directions.

My intuition and subjective interpretation of the random cards basically agrees with the OP. Not really war as much as authority forcing submission. I feel the final tyrant represents some actor's global power play through legal or financial methods (lots of money/prosperity cards) that brings about a conclusion.

Whoever the final tyrant is, the overwhelming force they use seems to rule through ultimate authority and they come out of this a force to be respected or else.

Putin's already that. So he becomes more of that or USA/NATO tyranny trumps Russia after being provoked to discard inaction and overwhelmingly respond. Approaching influence was "direct action and prudence". It was from The USA perspective, which may indicate America leads or aligns with the final tyrant.

But don't listen to me. Anyone can look at that reading and construct a totally inverse or alternate narrative.
edit on 6-2-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
No. There were only two Major Arcana cards. The Hanged Man and Judgement reversed.
Good to know, both reversed?

It might interest you to know that in Century 10, Nostradamus predicted a great Joker judging the world.

The outcome is the most ambiguous part.
I'm not even going to pretend I understand what any of that means, I'm only familiar with the Major Arcana. Who do you regard as the foremost authority on tarot: Waite, Etteilla, Gebelin, Levi?

Whoever the final tyrant is, the overwhelming force they use seems to rule through ultimate authority and they come out of this as a force to be respected or else.
According to Nostradamus, there will be three "antichrists" either ascending to power simultaneously or in succession, as opposed to the Christian belief that it was already fulfilled in Nero, Napoleon, and Hitler.

We may expect one from either Austria or Germany, one from Russia, and one from either the Middle East or America.

St. Seraphim of Sarov claimed a Russian would announce himself as the Antichrist while Pelagia of Ryazan claimed the Antichrist would declare himself from America.

The final tyrant's goal is prosperity and compulsory law and order. Not really war as much as authority forcing submission.
That one is either the Austrian/German (Great Monarch) or American. The Russian one is a militarist, possibly a general.

Putin's already that. So he becomes more of that or USA/NATO tyranny trumps Russia after being provoked to discard inaction and overwhelmingly respond.
Not Putin. In my linked research document, you can read up on predictions from contemporary clairvoyants. There is a real possibility that Putin could be betrayed.

Russian Orthodox Father Nikolay Guryanov allegedly predicted the rise of a military leader after Gorbachev. Apparently, this leader hails from a southern city, but Putin was born in St. Petersburg.

I feel the final tyrant represents some actor's global power play through legal or financial methods (lots of money/prosperity cards) that brings about a conclusion.
It might interest you to read up on the clairvoyant Dannion Brinkley, who predicted such a rich man coming from the Middle East, pioneering in biology and computer chips. I used to think that all this talk about computer chips (which is still based on misinterpretation of occult symbols in the Apocalypse) was merely fearmongering coming from Christians, but I've since discovered several warnings from non-Christian sources. There is a historical precedence for all this in the rise of Augustus.

It was from The USA perspective, which may indicate America leads or aligns with the final tyrant.
Theologian Ken Peters claims to have glimpsed a vision of Americans submitting to such a man without resistance.

He also claimed to have glimpsed some of the dead being raised (but not raptured), signalling the beginning of a worldwide pandemonium, which brings us full circle and ties in with the second half of Nostradamus' quatrain from Century 10.
edit on 7-2-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Russians are more untied than ever, also recent financial reports by IMF and other organizations indicate that even with all the sanctions Russia is facing incredible growth and stability.

The so-called restrictions and sanctions seem to be doing more to the Western Nations, Germany is already facing a recession, America is on the brink of total default and collapse hence the giant push for war, and other European nations are experiencing chaos too.

Meanwhile, most nations siding with Russia aka BRICKS+ are doing well and are stable enough.

The Civil War you speak of will most likely be avoided, it is part of the 3 timeline variations, and the first 2 have already fallen away.

The current timeline played out where the Ruskies mobilized a small force, upped the bombing runs and the last part of that timeline is the use of Vacuum payloads strapped to the Hypersonic missiles against Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteTruth

IMF claim checks out, they admit they miscalculated. Good point about the sanctions backfiring on Western economies.

Isn't it supposed to be BRICS+, what country does the 'K' stand for? Will there initially be eight countries joining it, bringing it up to 13 members?

If the Civil War has been thwarted, then what about the possibility of Putin being betrayed by an intimate? Can you provide an estimate/percentage for that?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium
a reply to: TheWhiteTruth

IMF claim checks out, they admit they miscalculated. Good point about the sanctions backfiring on Western economies.

Isn't it supposed to be BRICS+, what country does the 'K' stand for? Will there initially be eight countries joining it, bringing it up to 13 members?

If the Civil War has been thwarted, then what about the possibility of Putin being betrayed by an intimate? Can you provide an estimate/percentage for that?

It's a very low percentage of actual betrayal.

In regards to the K that's North Korea, they are part of BRICKS+ too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join