It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I apologise for drinking to much

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
# Vladimir Putin....

@getagripman

@russiangeneral ... sort your warmonger out before this goes too far.

The human race is relying on your judgement

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4
Why apologize for drinking too much? That's nobody else's problem than yours lol🤪
Drunk thread post made me laugh though...and I haven't used ethanol since I gave up in 2020!🤣

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Penhulahoop
Why apologize for drinking too much? That's nobody else's problem than yours lol🤪
Drunk thread post made me laugh though...and I haven't used ethanol since I gave up in 2020!🤣

I dent usually drink much , if at all, but im fealing very pissed off and no way to vent my anger .. yes Vlad its aimed at you .. i don't love you

Edit: I think Putin is full of #
edit on Sun, 27 Feb 2022 17:14:11 -0600145America/ChicagoSunday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If I can offer some advice, once you make a post, let it marinate for a few minutes before you click the "reply" button. There are times good judgement is a little late. Giving it a few minutes to stop by can save a Sunday night. YMMV

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hey you didn't break any house rules as far as I see, and you actually did make this guy in sleepy Sunday Devon (UK) laugh out loud, so you seem a decent drunk!👍😁
...hope ya got an easy Monday morning ahead!🤪🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If I can offer some advice, once you make a post, let it marinate for a few minutes before you click the "reply" button. There are times good judgement is a little late. Giving it a few minutes to stop by can save a Sunday night. YMMV

Cheers and thanks.. i understand

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I don't drink...buut gonna start!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Yeah, I've been sober for 8 years but I'm looking at a quart of Jose Cuervo and a medicine bottle of Valium. Just a little something to take off the rough edges.
edit on 27-2-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Are you still tempted after 8 years?!
I'm only asking because I gave up cold turkey from a 1litre vodka bottle daily habit, hallucination horrors for a week or so, but once that stopped I was totally recovered.
I go to parties etc where everyone is drunk but I just pretend I have vodka in my coke, and drunk people don't realise that I am sober, and I never wake up in the morning thinking "omfg did I actually do that?" now!🤣

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'm only asking because I gave up cold turkey from a 1litre vodka bottle daily habit, hallucination horrors for a week or so, but once that stopped I was totally recovered.
I go to parties etc where everyone is drunk but I just pretend I have vodka in my coke, and drunk people don't realise that I am sober, and I never wake up in the morning thinking "omfg did I actually do that?" now!🤣

I quit smoking probably like 15 years ago, and still quite often , long for another cigarette.
Especially with all that's been going on in the world, I feel we may all end up with another world war, may as well enjoy myself before I check out!
I hope I can resist temptation, but thinking about vaping vs smoking, vaping seems less crappy & smelly etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Alcohol and pills were what I self medicated my depression. The current state of the world is depressing me.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight
Lol I'm still a smoker! I've been really really thinking about giving that up as well, but the trouble is I don't 'want' to stop smoking, it's not the nicotine either, it must be the tar or whatever, coz I've tried high nicotine vapes and they are a piss poor substitute for the feel of real smoke in my lungs... that's the thing vapes fail with for me!🤔

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I hope I can resist temptation, but thinking about vaping vs smoking, vaping seems less crappy & smelly etc.

Vaping isn't near as addicting as smoking. I have a strawberry vape in my pocket, Banana in the car and grape at work.
They also have a delta8 flavor that is very tasty.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well good luck with it 👍 I learned the hard way that 'self medicating' with a dangerous legal drug like ethanol was not the best choice to take... took me 2 attempts going cold turkey though lol, first try, my heart stopped on 3rd day, and I was in a coma with tracheostomy pipes few weeks.
I came out of hospital still addicted coz didn't experience the withdrawals in coma so I did 5 months back on 1 litre of vodka a day, locked myself in my home, and stopped again...and once the shaking and hallucinations stopped...total cure...thank #, coz I seem to be rich now I drink just coca cola and coffee!🤣

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Vaping isn't near as addicting as smoking. I have a strawberry vape in my pocket, Banana in the car and grape at work.
They also have a delta8 flavor that is very tasty.

Oh no, the worry about getting addicted again was stopping me

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yeah, I've been sober for 8 years but I'm looking at a quart of Jose Cuervo and a medicine bottle of Valium. Just a little something to take off the rough edges.

Hey, at least there aren't anymore mean tweets!

/super-duper-twoscooper-diaperpooper-High Fives!

Also if your going to mix alcohol and prescription drugs on purpose,please be responsible and secure that loaded shotgun you claim to keep behind the front door beforehand..

Thanks !

Sincerely,
~joe

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Hey, at least there aren't anymore mean tweets!

/super-duper-twoscooper-diaperpooper-High Fives!

Also if your going to mix alcohol and prescription drugs on purpose,please be responsible and secure that loaded shotgun you claim to keep behind the front door beforehand..

Thanks !

Sincerely,
~joe

Sorry, can't do it, I've got a HST image I'm working on. Thanks for your concern anyway!!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Your quite welcome!

As always, good luck in your endeavors!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I quit drinking because my hangovers went from a few hours to a few days. Now I might have a glass of champagne on New Year's Eve and a Newcastle Brown Ale on my birthday but that's the extent of it. It had a tendency to make me violent and exercise less than stellar decision making skills. I don't see quitting as a loss.

top topics

join