It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my thoughts on mykraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So, i made a decision to try and stay out of this can of worms, but as some strange thought patterns have emerged in people, conditioning has kicked in, i discovered that last night, i had trouble sleeping because i could not understand why this was happening.

I am not a political person, i do not believe there are sides, i do not believe in voting etc, so i had great trouble in the Putin bad narrative, so as i desperately tried to get some sleep, i remembered seeing a headline that seemed odd, Italy sending ukraine 100million e. Then i started to think, hey, was it so that ukraine is a big channel for drugs,human trafficking and money laundering...

Then it clicked, i could make some sense of the situation, in the last couple of years, money has been siphoned through all these bottlenecks, and absurd amounts have been given to some european countries, like italy, what if this is the final stage for that money?

What if all the covid accumulated money is being sent to ukraine? Even private individuals are gathering donations on top of that.
What if there is no us and them? the elite work together after all.

Where will the money go? Because it is certain at this point that it will disappear one way or another when it gets to ukraine.

I do not have that much information on these kind of topics, so i must ask you ats, that if this is true, and they are gathering the ultimate jackpot, how does freezing the russian money transactions and such play in all this? Could it make their financial moves invisible to us?

I dont know, but in my mind, this makes sense, also gave me hope that once the money is gathered, this will all end.

Ended up having a pretty good sleep, because i made it make sense.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You are correct that Ukraine is probably the world centre for Deep State money laundering with the US figuring prominently.

And Russia is sick to death of the new Republics being shelled -- almost every day for 8 years and close to 15000 deaths . Worse than Gaza.
US money and training expertise .

Russia has made it abundantly clear that it will never agree to Ukraine joining NATO and done so on countless occasions .

If that does not count as extreme provocation , I do not know what does .

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Juicer66

agree

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Saw this posted on another forum earlier and found it to be interesting compared to what the news outlets are spewing

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

"Then i started to think, hey, was it so that ukraine is a big channel for drugs,human trafficking and money laundering..."

You started to think that?

Do you have any evidence, any at all, as to why you might think such a bizarre thought?

(post by 10uoutlaw removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
Saw this posted on another forum earlier and found it to be interesting compared to what the news outlets are spewing

This guy is brilliant. Brilliant.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ukraine is fighting FOR the NWO. Dont believe me? A member of the Ukrainian Parliament said so!

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: XipeTotex

"Then i started to think, hey, was it so that ukraine is a big channel for drugs,human trafficking and money laundering..."

You started to think that?

Do you have any evidence, any at all, as to why you might think such a bizarre thought?
When i have been bored over the years, i have watched some documentaries about trafficking stuff, so yeah, that thought popped up.

But like i said, i dont know that much about this topic, but what i wrote was my train of thought trying to figure out why this is happening, nothing more.
edit on 28-2-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

Evidence? My logic was and is based on the simple method of following the money, and all roads lead to ukraine right now when it comes to money.
edit on 28-2-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join