It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How dare Putin threaten the world.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: starshift
So no emotional reaction when China threatens to use nukes? I trust Putin way more than the ccp yet Americans aren't tossing their iPhones into the streets in protest.

I don't recall China, or anyone else for that matter, ever publically threatening to use Nukes...Ever!. Happy to be corrected.

This wasn't too long ago. Here are a couple sources:

China video

China Threatens to use nuclear weapons continuously

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

More whataboutisms?

The subject of this thread is Putin.

He's not known for being honest.

None of the folk you mention are threatening nuclear war.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

So no emotional reaction when China threatens to use nukes? I trust Putin way more than the ccp yet Americans aren't tossing their iPhones into the streets in protest.

I don't recall China, or anyone else for that matter, ever publically threatening to use Nukes...Ever!. Happy to be corrected.

China did not use nukes. They did however release the bio weapons of COVID. Had that not happened perhaps this invasion by Russia wouldn’t be happening right now. The stress of the plandemic has pushed some people over the edge, perhaps Vladimir is one of the?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yea that general looks like he is holding the tiger by the tail, and just realized it.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

More whataboutisms?

The subject of this thread is Putin.

He's not known for being honest.

None of the folk you mention are threatening nuclear war.

The press is not known for being honest

And lately they have lied way more than Putin

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

See how easy that was? Thats whats scary....

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Really?

Like that nice, honest Putin didn't tell massive lies about not having any intention to invade Ukraine?

That was a World class, massive lie.

Why do you continue to defend the indefensible?

link   
Given the surprising and rapidly escalating situation between Russia and Ukraine (and by extension the West), it is prudent to bring the following civil defense manual back to widespread public knowledge and circulation:

Nuclear War Survival Skills by Cresson Kearny, which is in the public domain and can be found online for free. This book has its own wikipedia article!

en.wikipedia.org...

It can be found for example at the following websites, among many other places. These are searchable PDFs! There is no intended promotion or affiliation with the content of these sites:

ia800501.us.archive.org...
www.survival.ark.net.au... www.survivorlibrary.com...

The "About the Author" and "Forward" are written by the late respected physicists Eugene Wigner and Edward Teller, the so-called Father of the Hydrogen Bomb. Please consider the significance that they would lend their names to this manual.

You should have this saved as a PDF and ideally printed. Please share it with everyone you know who would be receptive to even just saving a copy on a computer or mobile device.

Start by reading the Introduction section and Chapters 1 and 2, (about 16 pages total) which may help you to understand why you would want to bother reading a book like this. Chapter 1 is the bare minimum. The section "Evacuation Checklist" helps to quickly understand what items you would want to bring in case of an evacuation.

The sender of this message does not believe nuclear war is eminent but does believe that the risk of accidental nuclear war is in the process of increasing. Even a global nuclear war is very likely a survivable event for humanity but the conditions of that survival depend on the education and awareness of citizens about what to expect should this catastrophe come to pass.

link   

The media is not gonna start just magically telling the truth all of a sudden

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
When you Take Ukraine's side you are taking the same side as every globalist and WEF member that have done this covid tyranny to us

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
When you Take Ukraine's side you are taking the same side as every globalist and WEF member that have done this covid tyranny to us

I'm taking Earth and all who live on its side.
edit on 27-2-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What are you going on about? This thread is about putin and his
nuke threat. This isn't about taking sides, as if that is the only
option. Been on this board for 12 years, most here know me,
I don't know you.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

And your picture is supposed to demonstrate what?

How short putin is compared to the bearded men?
And yes I know who they are, but not taking your
bait either.

You said you trusted putin. Noted.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

" Everything in modern warfare is storytelling.

Question all of it.

The stories of the 13 guards on an island telling the Russian naval ship to # off… yeah, it was a lie (turns out they surrendered). The “Ghost of Kyiv” pilot, the lady with the sunflower seeds etc., now all recognized as lies and propaganda. And do not expect it to stop, because it won’t. Thus, the nature of warfare for your mind. "

www.zerohedge.com...

Just being Duped by the Dupers Again........

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah, like Putin telling the World that he had no intention to invade Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Biden has had many, many chances to de-escalate the situation, yet puffs up with counter-threats. Putin has tried and tried to arrange a meeting with Biden, to no avail. Putin was willing to make concessions; Biden is not. Biden just keeps promising more and more sanctions and suffering for Russia.
Today, Putin accused Ukraine of releasing chemical weapons; I honestly thought Ukraine would make that claim first.
The news media has gone way overboard on praising the 'brave Ukranians and Zalekski' to the point of WAY over-acting....and people are all gung-ho hating on Putin. Joe shares 2/3 of the blame for doing everything he can te escalate the situation.

Put on your thinking cap, people! If Putin wanted a nuclear war he wouldn't keep threatening- he'd just do it. China wouldn't say a word before nuking anyone.
Why did joe lift Russian sanctions? Why did he shut down US oil production and make the US dependent on Russia? Why did Biden sign off on the Nord Stream pipeline? Why doesn't Biden want peace? Wouldn't it be worth a try, rather than risk nuclear war?

Biden wants this war as a justification to A) get rid of old artillery B) reduce the world population C) the Great Reset D) Biden's actually the mad man in this situation E) It's all pre-arrange for show to bring in the One World Order
People are talking like they're getting the whole truth from the MSM news channel and government spoke persons and making a judgment call without thinking it through. Putin has been the US boogeyman for decades, and the MSM/government have spent the last six years convincing you he's the most dangerous and biggest threat we've every seen.

There are no trustworthy facts, only propaganda bias. Knowing how deep the corruption runs in our government keeps me from taking sides, and the more I learn the more I'm convinced a whole lot of the picture is missing.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Putin lives in imaginary World with lies he has cooked to create imaginary tomorrow and imaginary past He is not decendant of Kievan Rus his lineage is short and russian serfs ( this is a fact you can check out in geni.com using history Link ).

So sad for those people who believe his lies... But sometimes it takes a hit to understand, i hope sanctions will work and Putin´s military assets just dries out. Who will suffer most is Russian people living in Russia, maybe they need this kind of "hit" to wake up.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

(Tinfoil hat on)

I think this is all scripted and part of a larger act thast we are currently unaware of.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I don't think I need to elaborate on what Putin is talking about. He's basically threatening the entire world with Nuclear annihalation. And yet some people in certain countries still want to sit on the fence and give this guy some time and leeway.

As far as I'm concerned he's has gone beyond the point of no return. He's stepped way over the mark.

He could have seen out his days as a man of reason and a decent leader of Russia, yet here we all are. Threatened with the destruction of planet earth and all living things.

His own people need to take this guy out or he should retreat to his bunker and blow his brains out.

I wonder what his children and grandchildren are thinking right now?.

He's tired of NATOs sh#t. If you knew half the games they've played at Russia's expense, you would be too.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

yep, they have
japan approx 3mths ago with nukes if they send one soldier/plane or ship to help taiwan
and australia with non nuke icbm's to teach us a lesson.
ques. is there/are there any non nuke icbm's. bloody well doubt it

edit on 27-2-2022 by pronto because: wording incorrect

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join