It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese embassy points to ‘real threat to the world’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: rickymouse

RT and other media outlets are blocked find a different route.

Since it's your thread YOU find another route and bring us the link, as required by ATS.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

RT ain't blocked here in the UK, it's just the OP's URL is broken...and yes, it's the OP's responsibility to provide a working link for discussion lol

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

OP i'd suggest Al Jazeera; whether the you would go there and post here or not? I don't know I'd rather my knowledge in your past politics not become a wall however to the possibilities.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: putnam6

You dont? We all need to at least keep up with the nonsense out there. CNN, FOX, The SUN...Huffington, Enquirer....what the hell!

If you arent...then youre only basing points on limited and selected (by you) info. And that not a good way to absorb positive and negative info to make an educated decision.

PS I absolutely flip in and out off Mainstream....so I understand and can anticipate the nonsense.

So my "well-informed" friend what do you anticipate to happen next?

Personally Ive been watching WION, DM, PRM and TASS among others as well as my local news where I get just a hint of the national media

unless you think CNN, NBC, ABC and Fox have a monopoly on news coverage?

highly recommend WION

and liveuamap.com gives you an excellent overview, have been watching it since the riots of 2018/19. You can easily follow an incident and then follow it to its source

liveuamap.com...

Thanks for posting WION never heard of it.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Not sure why the link is broken.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

own illegal invasion of Taiwan posted something in support of Russia and their illegal invasion.

There are some in Southern Europe who haven't forget the invasion of Serbia over Kosovo.
The Chinese haven't forgotten when their embassy was bombed.
Should we also talk about the blunder of Afghanistan recently?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There are some in Southern Europe who haven't forget the invasion of Serbia over Kosovo.

So is Russia somehow justified here then? You ever hear about whataboutism?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So is Russia somehow justified here then?

Yes, it is. At least If you follow any of the norms used by the US throughout the past 50 years.

If the block, lead by the US, and the self-proclaimed champions of democracy and human rights, uses a certain way for their goals, then you can hardly complain if someone else is using the same way to establish their own goals.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Torlin

Yes, it is. At least If you follow any of the norms used by the US throughout the past 50 years.

If the block, lead by the US, and the self-proclaimed champions of democracy and human rights, uses a certain way for their goals, then you can hardly complain if someone else is using the same way to establish their own goals.

Last time I looked Russia was not a part of America, so why would they use our so called norms. Also how many states did we add to the Union, unlike what Russia wants here, same with China and Taiwan...Oh look how bad America is as we will just take over countries then oppressed them and make them a permanent part of ours...lol Give me a break...

BTW we went into Afghanistan because Russia did first... We did everything on the list because Russia took over Yugoslavia, Albania, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Poland, Romania and Hungary and made them satellites of theirs. Lol see how that works?

edit on 27-2-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cambury
a reply to: vNex92

So the US is now stopping us from being able to reach particular information.

Yes .. yes of course RT as you know is the propaganda mouthpiece of Vlad the killer

But you know that and are attempting to pull the wool over our eyes..

Answer me a simple question .. fill in the missing blank word...
Mary had a little.....? google is your friend

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Torlin

Asia watches the rice as a market measure just as fond of rice; Mexico doesn't. It has been a norm for a long time; why Asia and Mexico likely never supported African conflicts? Rice sent there to feed dumped on the ground used as sandbags to stop bullets.

The waste of food to many people is more offensive than the conflict that the people started with each other... when that occurs it just means those two countries know what starving to the point of eating eachother is.

When people look at foreign wars even those those countries hire and pay for other people to fight for them based on treaties and trade they don't see the conflict they see the past... and harp like a bunch of vultures over resolved matters hoping something will come out of it... well something does come out of it, all of those at rest spirits and energies start boiling to the surface and filling those willing or dumb enough to carry burdens not their own.

If such a thing was a known? Conflicts wouldn't arise no more than prevailing and covailing winds when meeting would not raise earth and water when those two come together making tornadoes and waterspouts as a phenomenon.

Guarding one's "speech" doesn't work as a guard as their mental attachment creates those mental waves that all other "feel" or sense in resonance. Those waves avail and prevail just the same in a cooperating cause they arise and disband spreading maxims are often a fault as they are best seen as a jungian archetype or nonsense speech that many have not even held long enough to see for themself in whatever here and now that is to them as true or not true.

Digging in corpse books isn't making any future ones worth a read as it aints the usual suspects where all life has to shift rearrange and change names just for a moment's rest once people have stuck themselves in it such a thing to some is a heaven or a hell depending on the side of that choice but it is a choice suckering more people in and out of the boat? A fools errand.

All countries have immigration since the lates shift around? How are they not boats continually looking to be the best or have the best people aboard them and their goals?

<< 1   >>

join