It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe the hype?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
No question about it, war cannot be justified, taking the lives of innocent cannot be justified.
If you believe Russia is just to blame for today's conflict you're just another hypocritical bastard letting the media pour whatever it spills out, freely run into you're empty skull, have you forgotten about Nato2030? The Ukrainian government is as corrupt as any other. But that's not important right.
Everything is just a distraction.

Isn't it about time we stop believing their lies? their intentions do not concern the well-being of us citizens, this should be obvious by now.
They all hide behind a mask of innocence and fake promises while the people are getting tortured and suffer inhumane without any justifiable reason (should there actually be any?)

We should not be fighting each other but stand up together towards these psychopaths and their dirty games abusing its population, using them as lab rats.
Remember we don't work for the government, the government should work for us.
This not just concerns wars but also decades of ongoing social, technological and medical experiments, in the name of science or religion, again we're not your pet.

But with today's generation I highly doubt anything positive will come from this except putting a sticker on their profile picture, they're too busy painting their hair, getting famous on tik tok or discussing 101 genders. Most of them don't are what their government is up to, they are more concern about the likes to their posts.
They say if future generations will look back at this one they would be ashamed, I doubt that with parents like them.
Previous generations though...

A cosmic attack might be our best guess to turn things to normal and let nature itself choose to reset. It's just a matter of time.

Prayers to all the families of victims who endured losses caused by power hungry individuals and their obsession over control.

Don't forget there are reasons they let the whole world look in one direction.
e.g. An international treaty on pandemic prevention and preparedness

Globalization has never been so close.

Should I've offended someone it obvious wasn't my intentions, hereby my apologies and a pair.

Not much to see here, just guts.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
Isn't it about time we stop believing their lies?

Such is the modern mantra of ATS.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Who's lies are we going to belive next?

Almost everything one learnes is 3rd hand information. We should watch the 3rd hand more attentively, and not be distracted by the left/right...

Maybe if we all mind our own business and invest our energy into the betterment of our immediate surroundings, things change?
Sounds easier than it is...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Snarl

Who's lies are we going to belive next?

Almost everything one learnes is 3rd hand information. We should watch the 3rd hand more attentively, and not be distracted by the left/right...

Maybe if we all mind our own business and invest our energy into the betterment of our immediate surroundings, things change?
Sounds easier than it is...

You got remember collectively we have been hounded with forced this and that, doom and gloom scenarios for a while now years really, Of course, some will be hyper-aware and overreact its human nature, the danger is some of those paranoid over reactors seem to be in positions of power.

Suffice it to say the government has stuck its nose deeper in my business, these last 10-20 years than it ever did the first 40.

edit on 27-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire

I can't believe the names popping up in these threads regurgitating MSM lies, they should know better. Seems the fear of a virus isn't enough to bully some into submission, but the threat of nuclear war and they're happy to take sides with proven liars in government, while swallowing the front page headlines without question.

The same people pulling the strings of the latest crisis are behind the last, remember that.
edit on 27/2/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Indeed. This throwing around of "Putin's cheerleader", "Your god Putin" etc.etc. It's f#king tiresome, it's old hat.

It's the exact same rhetoric that was thrown around in Trump threads a few years ago.

Is it even possible to have a rational conversation without some assclown throwing in a blanket judgement?

I'm starting to think not.

The MSM lie to us constantly, why are people falling for this crap? And when I say MSM, I mean both Western and Russian...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I'm actually shocked at some of the members i've seen swallowing the Ukraine narrative, people who i genuinely respect.

Why, i have no idea.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Likewise mate.

The only silver lining is that some members who I disagree with 99% of the time are actually seeing through the fog and surprising me.

Strange times we live in.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

My default position is that if the Feds are involved, then they are to blame. Always. And this time is no different.

Trump was literally brought up on impeachment charges over corruption in Ukraine. Biden boasted about his billion dollar blackmail in Ukraine. The USA was involved in bio research right on their borders which can easily become bioterrorism or biowarfare. And so on and so forth.

Putin would have to be a fool to trust the west, and ESPECIALLY Biden...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
No question about it, war cannot be justified, taking the lives of innocent cannot be justified.

See, the problem is you say that, then in the very next sentence kind of go on trying to justify war.

Russia/Putin are 100% to blame for this. No one else invaded Ukraine.

Your average person could give a crap about the politics of it.

They’re just pissed/upset about the average Ukrainian citizen who has to endure this hardship. They have nothing to do with these apparent lies and corruption you speak of and they sure as hell aren’t profiting from it... but I suppose they’re the ones who are going to pay for it.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Fire up the TOR browser and look at other countries newspapers on line and look at the pictures then cut and paste what’s written into a translation software package. That’s about as close to the truth you will find

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

100% anti-war here, and I were to choose a 'side' it would be Putin. Mostly because I'm guessing he's anti-NWO and has gotten into conflicts with Rothchilds in the past. I think anyone that wants to start a war should be forced to enroll their loved ones in the army etc and/or lose all their assets (in case they don't have loved ones). As it is , it's always us 'minions' fighting wars that 'they' have started.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I'm actually shocked at some of the members i've seen swallowing the Ukraine narrative, people who i genuinely respect.

Why, i have no idea.

Im against that the war against innocent civilians doesn't mean I believe Ukraine is clean and wholesome, I don't trust their government especially now, cause they are the ones with their azzes on the line, but they were put into this position by Putin.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'd suggest some of the blame should be aimed toward current leadership, letting their country which is traditionally and culturally more aligned with Russia be infiltrated and manipulated by the Globalists that run the EU. I hope you had a similar opinion on NATO intervention in the Middle East over the last 30 years.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
From an anti war perspective, one would always be upset at the instigator.
Who would you blame for the following:
Armenia, Azerbaijan conflict from a couple years ago.
The conflict in Syria.
The destruction of Libya.

When it comes to Ukraine, the breakaway republics had been under constant shelling since 2014, with Mr. Putin having been hands off on the subject until this past Friday. That nearly eight years of shelling by Ukraine against those two enclaves. Were you ever upset about that?? Who was to blame for it??

NATO absolutely destroyed Libya, who at the time had one of the highest standards of living on the African continent and highest literacy with social programs that could have even been considered the envy of some European states.

Syria was an open party for the world's pyschotics, given free passage through the Turkish border for years and years to commit crimes against humanity while those same individuals were used as a pretext for the aligned global military powers of NATO and the Gulf cooperation Council to invade, setup military infrastructure and continue the same level of destruction they began in Libya.

The statist hypocrite will conviniently blame the leaders of Libya and Syria as being at fault for being invaded and having their nations put to rubble while maniacs were given foreign resources and backing to commit well documented crimes against humanity.

An honest anti war individual would condemn it all. Many of the same folks now condemning Russia were cheering for the fall of Libya and Syria. Likely due to the same think tank affiliated news organisations reminding them to do so.

Syria still has no control of nearly a quarter of it's territory, and it is not Russia in those occupied lands.
Who do you feel is to blame 100%, in the entirety and owns it for the destruction and occupation of Syria?? The destruction of Libya??

I mean heck Libya capitulated to the demands of the west and abandoned their WMD programs verified by the UN. It clearly was not enough.

So are you an honest anti war protestor, or a statist hack??

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Surely you mean donate all their assets to the national treasury...

a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ahhh Armenia. The genocide that time forgot.

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Of course there are questions about it. There are questions about everything.

War CAN absolutely be 'justified', but such justification doesn't mean it's ethical, right, moral or correct thing to do. Anything can be 'justified' if you lawyer-talk enough. As George Bush junior said in a video (it's shocking how casually and freely he says it, too), 'sometimes money is more important than life', or something along those lines.

'Taking lives' is the kind of language I don't tolerate. You can't 'take a life', any more than you can 'get a life'. Those are meaningless phrases, meant to underline the 'horror' of the situation, but at the same time, separate you from the truth and reality.

You can't 'take a life', you can only end an incarnation. The life goes somewhere where you can't reach.

Unless you have some kind of futuristic technology to capture a soul and hold it somewhere of your choosing (shame on Ghostbusters for doing that to the souls of strangers they don't even know!), you can't really TAKE a life. Then again, I don't like the phrase 'take a shower', either, as you don't really TAKE the shower, you just use the shower to aim water towards your physical body for cleansing purposes (usually).

Innocent?

Who is innocent? We all have bad karma, we all incarnate on this planet to pay our karmic debts. If you are innocent, you don't have to be incarnated here.

How would you even determine who is 'innocent' and who isn't? This sounds SO much like RHETORIC instead of truth-based talking, it almost makes me vomit. Could you please stop this level of propaganda and start talking truthfully?

Then you repeat what you ALREADY said in your already short post; 'cannot be justified'. Why isn't a contraction good enough for you? Why say 'cannot', when you can say 'can't'?

I think your post is almost constructed to have the biggest possible emotional impact for some reason, instead of being truthful. As you can see, I deleted all your points simply by observing what you are saying and what kind of terminology you are using.

Come on, let's talk instead of propagandizing people.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I remember the Iraq war days, that all seems like pre-school lessons compared with this one and the level of propoganda/misinformation everywhere on all sides.

ETA: It's almost like nobody has heard about mimetic personalities or the like and just jumps right into the already pre-programmed slot available.
edit on 21-3-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Trump was literally brought up on impeachment charges over corruption in Ukraine.

No, it was because he tried to extort the Ukrainian president to manufacture BS—or simply to publicly *declare* he was opening an investigation so Trump could "do the rest" in smearing Biden at home in order to win reelection.

That was why, not the other BS narrative of "exposing corruption in Ukriane." It was all Bull.

top topics

join