It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine invasion: Russian conscripts reportedly forced to sign military contracts, losing contact wi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Parents of Russian conscripts who say they've lost communications with their loved ones are pleading with Kremlin officials for answers as to where family members have been sent amid concerns they have been forced to sign contracts to fight as part of President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine, according to the report.

"Mothers are telling us that their sons have been calling them and saying they’re being forced to sign contracts. We believe it’s wrong to force a conscript to become a contract soldier," Larkina said, according to the translated article. "The parents who have gotten in touch have told us their sons were just taken by military officers, stamped, and that’s it — now they’re contract soldiers."

Ukraine invasion: Russian conscripts reportedly forced to sign military contracts, losing contact with family

So Putin doesn't want to lose actual soldiers in his invasion, so he basically illegally forced conscripts into becoming soldiers against their will and sent them off to die in the invasion. This is why the invasion is not going as planned and taking forever. The soldiers sent aren't even soldiers, just peons Putin is willing to sacrifice for his ambitions.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Parents of Russian conscripts who say they've lost communications with their loved ones are pleading with Kremlin officials for answers as to where family members have been sent amid concerns they have been forced to sign contracts to fight as part of President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine, according to the report.

"Mothers are telling us that their sons have been calling them and saying they’re being forced to sign contracts. We believe it’s wrong to force a conscript to become a contract soldier," Larkina said, according to the translated article. "The parents who have gotten in touch have told us their sons were just taken by military officers, stamped, and that’s it — now they’re contract soldiers."

Ukraine invasion: Russian conscripts reportedly forced to sign military contracts, losing contact with family

So Putin doesn't want to lose actual soldiers in his invasion, so he basically illegally forced conscripts into becoming soldiers against their will and sent them off to die in the invasion. This is why the invasion is not going as planned and taking forever. The soldiers sent aren't even soldiers, just peons Putin is willing to sacrifice for his ambitions.

Now that sounds like a Russian President Nikita and Leonid and Joseph would be proud

FWIW

edit on 26-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It wouldn't surprise me. Back in 2014, when everything started popping off, Russia was deploying troops to Ukraine. When they ended up dead the Kremlin claimed they died in training accidents and denied the families their full survivor benefits.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Sounds right. Let's hope this war is the impetus for the people of Russia to choose new leadership.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There are a number of old Ukrainians that served in the Russian military back during the USSR.

Some of these Ukrainians are now dressing in Russian uniforms and using them to take Russian conscripts by surprise.

Another trick, the Ukrainians have used multiple rocket launcher as short range anti tank and convoy weapons.
They have set up camouflaged multiple rocket launchers on straight areas of highways and without raising the launcher have fired at less than 500 feet right down the highway as a Russian convoy or tank convoy came down the highway.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
There are a number of old Ukrainians that served in the Russian military back during the USSR.

Some of these Ukrainians are now dressing in Russian uniforms and using them to take Russian conscripts by surprise.

Another trick, the Ukrainians have used multiple rocket launcher as short range anti tank and convoy weapons.
They have set up camouflaged multiple rocket launchers on straight areas of highways and without raising the launcher have fired at less than 500 feet right down the highway as a Russian convoy or tank convoy came down the highway.

GENIUS!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

just peons Putin is willing to sacrifice for his ambitions

Just a little correction:

just peons Putin is willing to sacrifice for the WEF's ambitions

That's more accurate.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Actually when I saw some photos the other day of captured Russian soldiers, I thought to myself 'these guys look old and withered, what are they doing on the battlefield??'

Now I see your post and it kinda makes sense...

sending in people who didnt really want to be there

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Well if Putin's ambition was to look like a complete and utter plonker that could not lace Zelenskyys boots i think he can tick that one off the bucket list.

You make a valid point all the same coz its not looking like Russia could fight sleep.

Which begs the question, where are all his real troops and what are they doing whilst these muppets play war?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh, that's an easy one! His real troops are protecting the Kremlin from the only ones Putin really fears: his own people.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Some peeps are suggesting he's never been the same since the pandemic materialised.

Suggesting its made him even more paranoid and unhinged than he was before.

I don't know how much faith i would place in the above rhetoric all the same.

But as far as i can establish he's made some what of an arse of himself and his nation never mind a massive strategic mistake with the Ukraine invasion, so i suppose he does indeed fear his own people.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Some peeps are suggesting he's never been the same since the pandemic materialised.

Suggesting its made him even more paranoid and unhinged than he was before.

I don't know how much faith i would place in the above rhetoric all the same.

But as far as i can establish he's made some what of an arse of himself and his nation never mind a massive strategic mistake with the Ukraine invasion, so i suppose he does indeed fear his own people.

Sounds like what they were saying about Biden last week.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
"Olga Larkina, the director of Russia’s Committee of Soldiers’ Mothers"

This is an NGO receiving money from the West.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

It is indeed a mistake. There are now more NATO troops in the area than ever before. And with plenty of military observers assesing the real capabiity of his army, which by now has proven to be well below expected. There were people in his cabinet advicing not to cross the red line. He ignored those advices. And he forgot the recent lessons of History.

It would have been enough for him to simply reread the failed Israeli invasion of Lebanon, in 1982, to understand a powerful army is not enough to fight certain wars.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think they have been saying that since long before last week NightSkyeB4Dawn. LoL

Biden don't really have any dogs in this fight to date all the same bar of a supportive nature.

And of all the things he comes across as, paranoid and unhinged would not be how i describe the fellow.

Putin on the other hand does seem to be ticking the paranoid and unhinged box in spades, Christ he pushed the pencil through the page ffs.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I think we are on the same to similar page Direne.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I didn't even think about the fact that Putin is probably feeling some extra embarrassment due to the fact that he, a former KGB man, is getting his ass beat by a comedian.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Do troops, of any country, get to tell their families where they are deploying to, especially in a war zone, and keep their personal comms open? Sounds like more BS!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Makes him even more dangerous i suppose.

People with that sort of power don't like to look weak or stupid as it does not exactly reinforce there fragile ego.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well if Putin's ambition was to look like a complete and utter plonker that could not lace Zelenskyys boots i think he can tick that one off the bucket list.

You make a valid point all the same coz its not looking like Russia could fight sleep.

Which begs the question, where are all his real troops and what are they doing whilst these muppets play war?

Holding back so they don't die. I believe his hope is that once he installs his puppet regime by military force the Russians in the area will fall in line and Ukraine will too. I think he made a lot of errors though with how easy Ukraine would fall.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join