It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US/NATO Gang Alliance Doesn't Trust Ukraine With The Secret Handshake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Umm the US did work with them. Biden removed their sanctions.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Umm the US did work with them. Biden removed their sanctions.

You're playing semantics; the sanctions were lifted in May of 2021. Biden is the only one who has refused to have any good-faith conversations with Russia or any country who has worked so hard for concessions.
Biden wanted this war, and he poked the Bear. Scripted, stupid or both is anybody's guess.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Further explanation of my understanding of the word cartel, as I have studied it.The word cartel in Spanish means poster or sign, advertisement. So why do we call groupos del drogos y violencia 'Cartels?

Also. may be a stretch but cara in Spanish is face. tel would be a way of saying of yours..cara tel..of your face. a poster of your face...coyote on a fencepost. or human hanging from a bridge...the primitive Latin dialects are amazing. Back in the day at Gitmo the Cubans called the Rangers 'Cara Verde' or men with green faces. They were terrified of them because that's who were called in when the detainees would riot etc. I f You wanted to calm a situation all you had to do was say Cara Verde and it would get pretty quiet. JTF 160 Operation Sea Signal. The refugees there also referred to the US as La Yuma which loosely translates to heaven.Just to clarify, cartel is an English word with a completely different definition than the Spanish word cartel. Same word, two languages, two definitions.a reply to: YouSir

edit on 26-2-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: content

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So he did not speak to Putin he just gave in and removed sanctions that Putin wanted so it's bad?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

So…your not so veiled admiration of the cartels and they’re gang minions tells me which graphic reference style you prefer…

I have a question. Although I addressed the cartel thing already, Id like to know where in the OP or any of my past posts that I have alluded to, referenced or insinuated ANYTHING about the cartels much less my admiration for them? Only thing Ive ever said was that I try to speak Spanish.(but not in the OP) The gangs I mentioned in the OP were American. Was it just coincidence that You made an off base evaluation and I just happened to be familiar with the word?
Because I don't want You to receive undue credit by me thinking Youre racist.

By the way. I do not ever look at posting history of anyone I communicate with here. Not because Im lazy, but because it pollutes the experience. By not clouding my mind with a preconceived notion I can respond /communicate in a more instinctive and honest fashion.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Now would be the perfect time to nuke Beijing.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So he did not speak to Putin he just gave in and removed sanctions that Putin wanted so it's bad?

Biden removed the sanctions, making us dependent on Russia for oil. Then he keeps poking the Bear, egging for a fight- and refuses to consider any other option.
If you think he's handling the situation correctly, fair enough. Enjoy the show.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

However…it also reveals an innate desire in some to be enslaved…to have that master controlling their destiny…

It also illustrates that the enslavement permeates the entirety of the pyramid…from the corner to the cap stone…

Actually the entirety of the evaluation is meaningful. Sorry about the knee jerk.

She didn't want to be enslaved. She wanted acceptance for who she was. We grew up in a very wealthy and racist enviornment, but we were neither. Her Sicilian/Jewish/ Native characteristics (and her being taller than average) caused her (and me and my other sister) to be treated differently. No boys would date her, even if the boy liked her, it wouldn't have been acceptable to the parents.
They called us 'Imports'.

My other sister actually ended up getting plastic surgery because she got sick of being called 'Jew Nose'. She regrets it now of course. Back to the other sister. When she turned 18 and left the house in the country she realized that she was attracted to darker colored folks and they showed her attention and weren't afraid of dating an 'ethnic' looking girl. Did she get caught up? Yes. But I don't think she wanted to be enslaved. Just accepted. And when people would find out that she dated Black Guys they called her things like 'Mud Shark' and 'Coal Burner'. There is actually a klan chapter where we lived.

Ive heard every racist joke, every reasoning around , every racist philosophy, period. Yet it didn't take hold in my heart.(very well could have made me hate, wouldn't have mattered the object of it) When people told me racist jokes it was extra funny to them because it wasn't hidden. And it still happens. My brothers in law constantly make racist comments, even in front of me and my nephew. Its pretty hard sometimes. It is just something we endure. Sometimes you have to go along to get along, right?

One of the strangest things about the school experience was that we had one actual black kid in our school, his dad was a preacher, kid had no friends and his dad made him wear a white shirt and black tie to school every day. I always admired him, though I wasn't able to reach out and become friends...I regret that, but I was young and experiencing my own type of segregation. I hope he is well. Im sure he is a success, I can't imagine what type of character he developed from his experience.

We didn't want to be slaves. Quite the opposite. We wanted to be free of the stereotypes that being poor and not all the way white carried with them. My daughter went out with a young man just the other night and some jerk at the gas station made a comment about all the monkeys that he's been seeing around lately. That mouth breathing pig fornicating scum wad is super fortunate I wasn't there. Definitely would have had to have been bailed out.

Anywho, thanks for reading and taking the time to respond.

Elbo Grees
edit on 28-2-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: content

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Can't tell if this is satire or the results of breakfast without meds.

Either way, 7/10 entertaining read.

Not satire. Ill go ahead and own the breakfast without meds thing as I only take them if I start waking up in odd places.

And 7/10 isn't bad considering it was a Grinder..(that's what we call a short story written with a time limit)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join