It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - VIDEO, A VIEW FROM A BOAT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

One do you have problems with your eyes ....

First picture shows jet engine being recovered

Two A plane impacting at the speed of United 93 (estimated 540 mph) will be reduced to small fragments - aka metallic confetti

Ever been to an aircraft crash scene ? I guess not ... I have , up close and personal seeing the results including the people
onboard, not a lot left

Third the debris field was not 8 miles, some pieces of paper and foil were found 1 mile away, blown by the wind ,

The 8 miles came because an idiot used a mapping program who gave the driving distance

The plane did not "disappear", the searchers were able to recover some 60 tons of pieces, like the bin I showed. They filled up 10 such bins

I see stupidity is still alive and well 20 years later
edit on 26-2-2022 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The hijacker pilots had commercial pilot ratings

They did not need to do anything more except to steer the planes into the building , not any of all the hard stuff about flying takeoff/landings, bad weather, nightime, instrument flying

In fact the hijackers almost missed WTC 2 , only at least second did he jerk the plane in bank and hit the southeast corner
not dead center like the WTC 1

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

They did not need to do anything more except to steer the planes into the building, not any of all the hard stuff about flying

You're telling me i'm stupid and you put in a sentence like that?

Really? "They did not need to do anything more except to steer the planes into the building".

Lol, i'll leave this conversation here.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

[Who did what?]

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Here is list of the training that Marwan Al shehhi who flew United 175 into WTC 2

Marwan al-Shehhi, United Airlines Flight 175
Huffman Aviation, Venice, Florida

Started training in 1997
Passed “Commercial pilot”-exam
Achieved flying license
Trained in flight simulator for commercial jets
Pan Am International Flight Academy, Mesa

Completed training in flight simulator for Boeing 767

Notice the fact that had trained in jet simulator for commercial jet aircraft, including 767 , which was the model flown
into WTC

Now you come here and post idiotic stuff without doing any research

I leave it up to you to describe .........

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The truth lies not in fires or crashes or pilots credentials, but in the facts of who did it, who really did it.

I'm a MIHOP, but could be convinced of LIHOP.

I sense total silence on the subject, which seems weird considering all the scrutiny of the government during the last 5 years.

I think that nobody speaks of it, lest be branded a lunatic. But, why fear criticism at all? Well if I really knew the story, I don't think calling the FBI would be a great idea, nor going on TV, Someone knows something that they are holding tight to their chest. If it were a person in power, they couldn't just spill their guts, they need to wait for the right time.

I asked for a long time in 2017....what single thing would make the Deep State absolutely loose their minds to the degree that we have seen over the last 5 years? No kiddie touching, not graft or extra scoops of ice cream....9/11 disclosure.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: pheonix358

The fuel on one plane could easily be contained in a cubic tank with 11 ft 7 inch sides. There is a great reluctance to calculate how much burned within the buildings. Firefighters reported wading through fuel ankle deep outside the building. The first thought of stage illusionists who witnessed the event was, 'There's the distraction, where's the action?'

There are a number of issues which make reported observations like these often unreliable. First off, I have no doubt firefighters were wading through ankle deep liquid of some kind, but it is highly unlikely that this liquid was pure JET-B fuel. Here's the problem, JET-B fuel has a very (and I mean VERY) strong and distinct odor. It doesn't take much JET-B to make a large area smell like it is completely inundated with the stuff when in fact it really isn't. I work around the stuff every day, so believe me I get to smell it a lot. If you drop something as small as even a couple of cups of JET-B on the ground, even outside, an area the size of roughly a half a football field will smell like it is completely saturated in JET-B. Even just a drop of this stuff on your clothes will make you smell like you just took a bath in pure JET-B fuel!

Couple this with the fact that everyone, including firefighters, were in an extreme-stress environment, and the fact that water pipes all over the building had been severed, sending hundreds of thousands of gallons of water down from above, and now you can see why firefighters were in "ankle deep" in water mixed with extremely odorous diluted JET-B fuel, and when you combine those two things (i.e. stress and ankle deep liquid which smells like pure fuel) you can kind of imagine why a firefighter in particular would be very conscious of the odors (out of self-preservation if nothing else).

Secondly, and I mean no disrespect to anyone with this, eyewitness accounts of events like 9-11 (and others) are notoriously inaccurate. I was talking with an NTSB investigator a while back and he was telling me that well over 95% of eyewitness accounts of aviation incidents are seriously flawed, inaccurate or just flat out wrong, even from professionals in the industry such as other pilots and aircrews. The amount of information the human mind has to process as every successive second elapses is incredible, and the human brain subconsciously tries to fill in gaps it can't fully process in the moment. Consequently, what people remember seeing is often not what really happened. Many other professions suffer from this also. For example, police officers involved in shootings often incorrectly recall how many shots they fired, and they'll swear to one number and evidence will find a completely different number as being fact.

Lastly, you have to understand that horrific life changing events such as 9-11 affect people even thousands of miles away. People will construct mental narratives about what happens and then they believe these to be the truth. So, I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in wherever you were headed with the fuel discussion, there are probably numerous errors in what you perceive to be the facts you are drawing conclusions from.

edit on 2/27/2022 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

It's the big anomaly. The insurance money was paid for concrete, the photographs show concrete, every engineering and university website asserts sheetrock. This is exactly the point on which the whole story falls apart.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Unburnt fuel can be seen falling out of the fireballs. The firefighters accounts are purely anecdotal. The maths is correct according to the official figures and gallons to cubic feet calculations. It's important to actually understand what that quantity of fuel looks like rather than using emotive descriptions.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The sheetrock was two layers on one side of the concrete infill panels and one layer on the other.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

"Emotive descriptions"???

WTF...Do you even know what you are talking about??

You're busy calculating the size of an aircraft fuel tank (for some apparent reason) which has about zero relevance to what happened on 9-11, trying to prove some conspiracy, about what I couldn't even guess.

Bottom line...do you believe that two commercial airliners slammed into the WTC towers...or not???

If you don't...well, this conversation (between us anyway) is...over!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You're joking, surely.

You're busy calculating the size of an aircraft fuel tank (for some apparent reason) which has about zero relevance to what happened on 9-11 . . .

It's important to be able to visualise the amount of fuel involved. The maths are correct I believe.

Let's be more precise about this. You are aware the aircraft fuel tanks were not full? What possible reason could there be for calculating the size a an aircraft fuel tank? The calculation is for the cubic area of the agreed amount of fuel involved as stated by all official sources.
edit on 27 2 2022 by Kester because: Precise

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide

They did not need to do anything more except to steer the planes into the building, not any of all the hard stuff about flying

You're telling me i'm stupid and you put in a sentence like that?

Really? "They did not need to do anything more except to steer the planes into the building".

Lol, i'll leave this conversation here.

They hit the tallest buildings around with similar dimensions of a landing strip stood on end. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Scientists simulate jet colliding with World Trade Center

m.youtube.com...

For comparison?

720 Jetliner Crash Test at Edwards AFB

m.youtube.com...

Anyway…

Views of 'Plane Impact' in South Tower | 9/11 World Trade Center (2001 Terrorist Attacks)

m.youtube.com...

edit on 27-2-2022 by neutronflux because: Added video

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If the jet strikes were fake. Where was the 10,000 gallons of fuel (181, 55 gallon drums) staged to create the fire balls. And where were the explosives staged on the outside of the towers to blow from the outside inward.

The no jets on 9/11 is born out of ignorance.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Agreed, a "Red Herring" which allows for a classic Straw Man to be employed against the totality of the actual conspiracy.

They are either trying to sabotage the discussion on purpose, or have been genuinely mislead.
edit on 27-2-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It was a symbolic sacrifice of duality, ushering in the hermaphrodite race, two towers replaced by the device that is going to alter dna to bring back the hermaphrodite race, a needle

The 11 represented duality the twin towers destroyed. The AA represents 11, the American airline planes were destroyed, thus is the age of aquaries, from water to air, the sacrifice was carried out through the air, the Prince of the air is Lucifer

The truth is coming

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Is it me or does that “plane” look way too small? I truly hate speaking about 9-11. It truly shows the ignorance of the public and their docile state of mind. It was and is a total false flag. Second in line to the Covid 19 plandemic. “Oh my lord, oh my God,” so fake. Funny how his pathetic acting skills can also pick up on the plane type. Pathetic traitor. a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That’s just one video many years later. Where are the thousand videos to support this one “leaked” video 20 years ago? Nice try. By the way, the other close up video of plane hitting the tower impacted right in the center of the tower in an about 30 degree angle, but this video shows it impacted the at corner of building. Busted!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The distractors and the distracted often get very emotional about the whole aircraft issue. The point is the damage done to the buildings. We know from the NIST report the maximum temperature reached pre-collapse was not enough to soften steel. Accurately visualising the amount of jet fuel involved helps build a picture that is not affected by emotion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join