It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - VIDEO, A VIEW FROM A BOAT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
To borrow from Riouz

might be me...

When he scans the horizon, at 1:40-6, where the plane flies in from at 2:04...

Wouldn't the plane be in the shot somewhere?

Or am I just not seeing it right?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I know people who were in the north Tower that day , one of which was interviewed by NY Times reporters for the book
"102 MINUTES" about what happened in the building from impact to collapse

Another was that the stairwells were lined with sheet rock not concrete to save weight and money

The impacts knocked the sheet rock off and blocked the stairwells . Also the impact jammed many of doors as the building was twisted by the impact

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Thats because the Pentagon has its own security force patrolling the building. Security camera are used where they are no
people to cover remote areas.

Also this was 2001 , security cameras were not as widespread as they are today with improved technology like Digital Vide Recorders (DVR)

Back then you had to insert tapes in VCR machines

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

You dont see windows because of the distance and speed of the plane , it was traveling nearly 600 mph at impact (570 mph)
The plane is being filmed from below so wont see the windows

Or are you one of those conspiracy type who say "I dont see any windows so must be fake ...."

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

The insurance money was paid for buildings that used reinforced concrete infill panels in the stairwells, and fiberglass-reinforced sheetrock in the elevator shafts to flex with the air movement.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Well, I think the whole conspiracy of no planes hit the twin towers is debunked now. Unless you are already subscribing to it's a fake CGI, staged thing.

This is the most clear video I've ever seen of this event, and it makes me wonder if perhaps the person who took the video sent it to authorities and agreed to keep it secret for a certain period of time.

That aside, it's pretty surreal to hear the reactions of people go from just shock and uncertainty on how to react to quickly digesting it all and having the first sober moments of what they just saw.

That a plane hit it wasn't what I was concerned as the deaths that day alone were sickening. It was all the other stuff. CGI and theater are still possible. I am with you that was a plane, but we damn well know that Hollywood can pull this off if they tried.

that said
So, if it wasn't a plane it was a damn fine fake. Building 7 has me going BS and so does the Pentagon. That doesn't mean it is all or mostly fake, but it does mean some shady CIA type stuff went down that day.

Last thing I heard this discussion come up in the video.
"I don't think I will go to any public building today"

Me either.

edit on 26-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I'm sure i'v seen this video in the past, about 10-12 years ago maybe.

There was a discussion about the part at 1:41 - 1:43 where it looks like he's waiting in the planes direction, looks up a bit then around like he's not sure, then back to the place he was waiting for the planes entry at 2:03.

I'm defo sure i'v seen it before, i will have a look for the past thread, but it was a long time ago

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I agree. The video doesn't really show anything new, but the voices come across strongly as play actors. Almost like the guy with the Harley t-shirt telling the story.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
New here, don’t know how to post photo shots, but I have scrubbed the video to 2:10.0 and the plane completely disappeared, nothing, nada, zero plane. This is very close to the “impact” of the plane, so, one might wonder. reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

You are talking about the NEW WTC 7 - the stairways are reinforced concrete 2 ft thick

The building was dedicated in 2006

WTC 1 & 2 used 5/8 sheetrock to provide fire resistance

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Halwouldbethyname
The plane doesnt "disappear" the dark plane is not visible against the black smoke cloud coming out from WTC 1

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Planes do disappear, don't forget Shanksville on 9/11, no engine parts, seats, tail, nothing, just a hole in the ground. It was possibly shot down, but we'll never know

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

The tour boat is off the southern tip of Manhattan, tour boats leave from South Street Seaport on east side of Manhattan

The second plane, United 175, came up from the south following the coast. It would have been behind the people on the boat looking north

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The planes that hit the towers were drones. That is, they were NOT AA11 and UA175.

Whatever happened at Shanksville, it was not UA93. The ACARS and ARINC data showed that UA93 was still flying and communicating from somewhere in Illinois nearly an hour after it supposedly crashed in Shanksville.

Coroner Miller clarified the story to Christopher Bollyn years later.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Oh

No jet engine ??

coop.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Fuselage

Flight recorder

scattered debris in woods

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Bin with debris from United 93, they filled ten of these

911research.wtc7.net...

Took me about 30 seconds to find these ...........

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The planes that hit the towers were drones. That is, they were NOT AA11 and UA175.
a reply to: Salander

My thoughts are they were rigged commercial planes with drone technology embedded within them, if they were swapped out I don't know. But pilots with little to no training didn't fly these.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yes tiny pieces, where are the main parts? The main metallic parts that would mostly be present after a crash like landing gear and engines the size of a small car are not present. They would not just vaporise and vanish.

The debris field was over 8 miles, like i said it was probably shot down before it got near the city or to the white house.

Does it really look like a Boeing 757 parked in that hole?

Effectively, it disappeared, there should of been more of it left.

Evidence Indicates Flight 93 Was Shot Down

edit on 26-2-2022 by Moohide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thank you for this. Even after 20 years of hearing all the facts and dismissing some of the more out there conspiracies, I can't believe there's still so much more that we haven't heard or seen. Hearing the experiences of those inside the towers helps to form a better picture of what these people went through. And I thought I had seen all of the various videos of the planes that day, but this one is new to me - and hearing the responses from the people on the ferry as tried to digest what they just witnessed helps to form a better picture in my head as well. Thank you for your insight and for relaying the experiences of your friends.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I agree with strongfp, VERY CLEAR video. I'm going to download it and mess around with it to see more details of the plane.
Is this open and shut now? Hardly, but it's really good footage.
Thanks for sharing.

When you do that can you look to see if ANY bits fly off the plane?
like the wing as it was out side of a direct crash.
I could see no bit of the plaine fall off.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

a reply to: Salander

My thoughts are they were rigged commercial planes with drone technology embedded within them, if they were swapped out I don't know. But pilots with little to no training didn't fly these.

Precisely why I flagged the uploader because of his credentials.

Sadly, I think people just want to see the clip and ignore the source.
edit on 26/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join