It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - VIDEO, A VIEW FROM A BOAT

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Great find. Probably the best video I've seen of Flight 175's approach.

It's amazing people still hold onto the no planes theories despite the mountain of evidence that there were indeed planes. Filled with people who were used to murder other people.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

It definitely IS very curious why this video wasn't released years ago!

Why we are only seeing this now is one of those things which make you go...Hmmmm.

Well there's no "law" that any citizen has to put their private videos on YouTube right away after an event. If you watch the video about 10-15 seconds before the plane hits he pans around the crowd and there are atleast 2 other people filming with camcorders on the boat as well and they have never released their videos to the best of my knowledge

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

That video is clearer than the news cameras of the day.

i would LOVE to know what kind of camera he was using.

he doesnt sound shocked at all honestly and take in to account there were a bunch of guys from Israel in New Jersey waiting for the event to happen on top of a van with a camera set up and running. They were arrested and later released very quietly and sent back to Mossad they even got interviewed on Isreali tv

that video is so clear and crisp it looks like it was shot today on a very good camera, how is that possible?

that is the best video could do in that time and the cameras were easily 5 figures each.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join