It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - VIDEO, A VIEW FROM A BOAT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I haven't made a new thread in the 9/11 forums for a long time because there is never anything new.....BUT
Having seen many different video, I had not seen this one before, very clear and long lead up to the impact of the second plane, you can really hear the engine on this one.

Newly posted to YouTube just yesterday
Not much of a conspiracy, but a video to be discussed for sure.
edit on 25-2-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Well, I think the whole conspiracy of no planes hit the twin towers is debunked now. Unless you are already subscribing to it's a fake CGI, staged thing.

This is the most clear video I've ever seen of this event, and it makes me wonder if perhaps the person who took the video sent it to authorities and agreed to keep it secret for a certain period of time.

That aside, it's pretty surreal to hear the reactions of people go from just shock and uncertainty on how to react to quickly digesting it all and having the first sober moments of what they just saw.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

SETUP VIDEO by operations support IMO.

HOW can the guy talking know "they just took a plane off from the airport"?

Edit to add: The movie clip was also shot by a retired and VERY QUALIFIED person from the UK/U.S.Air Force....hmmm?

A MUST READ C.V. (typed out in case it dissapears)

HORNED OWL?
Comments are interesting.

I wonder how many other "new" clips we are going to see coming out of the woodwork?

Didn't I hear/read somewhere that PUTIN had info on who commited 9/11?
edit on 25/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I agree with strongfp, VERY CLEAR video. I'm going to download it and mess around with it to see more details of the plane.

Is this open and shut now? Hardly, but it's really good footage.

Thanks for sharing.

⭐+🇺🇲

edit on 2/25/2022 by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Notice the fuel explosion is external to the building?

If you count the windows you can get a size for the two fireballs. That is the fuel going up, being pushed out of the building.

So much for jet fuel running down on the inside of the building.

Great video.

P

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Crisis acting at it's best.

I don't believe someone with this guy's credentials would react like that.

He has secrets.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Great find...
I think most of us will always remember that day just as clear as that video.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Something just doesn't sound right in that audio.

Maybe a voice over or something?

I dunno but the guy narrating? It just seems 'off'.

Edit to Add: It's a great video though - thanks for posting it!

~ peace

edit on 5858Friday202213 by silo13 because: Added a 'Thank you'.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Notice the fuel explosion is external to the building?

If you count the windows you can get a size for the two fireballs. That is the fuel going up, being pushed out of the building.

So much for jet fuel running down on the inside of the building.

Great video.

P

Well, the reason you don't see fire 'inside' the building right away is the impact and resultant explosion immediately exhausted (blew) all the accelerant (air) out of the inside of the building creating a vacuum. So, yes, there likely was thousands of gallons of JET-B running down inside the building (i.e. stairwells and elevator / mechanical shafts). The second reason is the JET-B fuel used in commercial aviation is not particularly flammable unless it is atomized. The impact atomized tons of fuel instantaneously, and it exploded into a giant fireball outside the building, but much of the atomized fuel quickly returned to a liquid state in the accelerant poor atmosphere inside the building due to the negative pressure, so it didn't catch fire until 'much' later.

Incidentally, these same concepts are used to control fires inside buildings by using the HVAC systems; they pressurize areas above and below the fire and exhaust areas at the site of the fire (creating a vacuum). This prevents the spread of a fire longer, giving fire fighters time to begin fire suppression efforts. Now, obviously with a massive incident like 9-11, the HVAC systems were powerless to do anything, but the sheer impact of the crash itself created the vacuum in 1-WTC and subsequently 2-WTC.

Once the temperature of the residual fire from the crash inside the building rose above the flashpoint of the liquid JET-B fuel, then it ignited several minutes after the impact, but not immediately upon impact. This is what you are seeing. You see the impact, and the immediate fireball, then lots of smoke. When the smoke clears you see a giant hole in the corner of 2-WTC, the 2nd tower, but no significant fire like what has developed in 1-WTC (the 1st tower to be hit) 18 minutes prior. Several minutes after this you see a growing fire start to engulf the areas above and below the 80th floor down to 77 and up to 85.

No sinister conspiracies here, just the natural progression of fires following an explosion.

BTW - These same concepts are also why explosives are used to control oil well fires. The explosions evacuate all the accelerants away from the wellhead, so the fire is starved for oxygen for a period of time. This window allows for the well to be sealed so when the oxygen, and subsequent fire return, the fuel source has been shut off and the fire is eventually extinguished.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

It definitely IS very curious why this video wasn't released years ago!

Why we are only seeing this now is one of those things which make you go...Hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Something just doesn't sound right in that audio.

Maybe a voice over or something?

I dunno but the guy narrating? It just seems 'off'.

Edit to Add: It's a great video though - thanks for posting it!

~ peace

Agreed.

Either a Bible thumper or a crisis actor.

Not sure which one is worse.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Further to my explanation above, I know several people who were inside 2-WTC when the 2nd plane hit (colleagues of mine). They were actually above the 85th floor at the time of impact. I was talking with one of them a while back about the particulars of the event and he was telling me that when UA 175 hit 2-WTC the impact was so intense that all their ears popped (just like what happens when you are in a descending aircraft). This was from the instantaneous atmospheric pressure drop inside the building due to the impact.

Just further supporting evidence to the explanations of what fires occurred at what times.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Your colleague got out in time then?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

It definitely IS very curious why this video wasn't released years ago!

Why we are only seeing this now is one of those things which make you go...Hmmmm.

Why there are not HUNDREDS of videos is what's most curious to me. A city with millions of people and a tower burning, should have had all manner of people filming, from close up and also miles away. The first plane hitting should have been filmed by at least 50 tourists. Maybe in 2000, video cameras were not that prevalent?

Also, this amateur-filmed video is clearer than those from News Media outlets.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I was supposed to be at WTC Plaza at noon to help with some display cars for Audi. I blew it off.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

It's a frame.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Your colleague got out in time then?

Yes, thankfully. He and another guy actually went back into the building, one of them twice, to assist others in some of the stairwells. Phil, the one colleague I know very well and is a good friend, tried to go in a second time but was prevented from doing so, but by that time the situation they were going back in to assist with was under better control.

Apparently, what was happening was people with physical disabilities were getting trapped/stuck (basically) on the stairwell landings in between floors. They would stop to let others behind them go by so they wouldn't get pushed down and trampled, and then they'd get stuck on the landings because people wouldn't let them back into the traffic flow going down the stairs. These two basically had to bull their way back up the stairwell, against the flow, for a couple floors and then kind of block an opening so the stuck people could get back into the flow and go down the stairs.

There were so many acts of heroism that day that they feel their actions were probably insignificant in the bigger scheme of things, but I thought it was pretty brave just to go back into the building for any reason, regardless of cause. These two guys were the only people I personally know who were actually inside one of the towers when the planes hit. Their stories were secondary to a lot of the other things they told me about which were just...'mind bending' (only way I can think to describe it).

One of the things Phil was telling me about was how different the reality of the aftermath of the impact was to what people think, even today. Details you never hear of, or even think about. For example, because ~18 minutes elapsed between tower #1 being struck and tower #2 being hit, the evacuation of tower #2 (where they were) actually began before the 2nd plane struck the building. When UA 175 struck tower #2 it totally rocked the building from top to bottom. One thing no one ever even dreamed would happen was the ceilings falling. It may not sound like a big deal, but it was actually a HUGE deal! When the plane struck the building, the building shuddered so hard all the drop-ceilings fell from their attachments down onto whatever was below them. What this did was essentially dropped a massive, twisted metal grid of aluminum, wire and electrical light fixtures over the tops of all the desks, chairs, tables and anything else on the floor. This created an almost impenetrable web of twisted metal, wires and ceiling tiles which was about waist-high that people had to navigate around, over, under and through to even get to the stairwells in order to evacuate. Just the thought of something like that sends chills down my spine because I would have never thought of something like that happening either! Most people think about things like smoke, and fire and all those things (and they had all those things to deal with too), but they'd never think about something like the ceilings all falling and totally blocking every step they needed to take to get to the exits. Over the years since he's probably told me a hundred different stories like this.

Even to this day I still cannot wrap my head fully around what it would have been like to be inside one of those two towers when 9-11 went down!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
you would expect lots of videos of this quality at the Pentagon of all places.

But we got nothing

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
might be me...

Isnt there supposed to be passenger windows on it..

Or am i just not seeing them.have to look more closely,at home..

Stay safe

Riouz

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The fuel on one plane could easily be contained in a cubic tank with 11 ft 7 inch sides. There is a great reluctance to calculate how much burned within the buildings. Firefighters reported wading through fuel ankle deep outside the building. The first thought of stage illusionists who witnessed the event was, 'There's the distraction, where's the action?'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join