It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden may Engage Russia with Direct Warfare - Possibly Triggering WW3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Biden also authorized U.S. forces to be deployed in Germany and said NATO allies would convene a summit on Friday to “map out the next steps.” The president reiterated his commitment to not send American troops into Ukraine to fight Russia, but said the U.S. would defend its NATO allies if Russia advanced beyond Ukraine.

www.nbcnews.com...

Journalist Tim Pool report and commentary:

What will happen? What should happen? There are so many factors to consider. I feel we should stay out of it. But should we? I do not trust our governments or the media. And a situation like this asks us to TRUST them. There is much we just don't know. What an ugly mess.
edit on 24-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I think the first step in resolving this matter is to round up all the world leaders, then get some tar and feathers.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wow.

Look at the main feed....not one post about COVID. War is like a magic wand for tyrants.

(ETA: There are actually a few posts, they just aren't as pronounced, I stand corrected.)

As pertaining to the OP: FJB and Putin. F the whole NWO/WEF agenda. Everyone is pointing their guns in the wrong direction, just like it's always planned.

The few will kill thousands AGAIN and we'll try to do better next time by voting...

whatever..

edit on 2/24/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta/correction... oops!

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Too little too late, the deed is done and biden is a failure of a leader, our troops do not deserve to become the pawns in biden failed policies and die for what?

So the senile president can say he did something too little too late?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Your title looks misleading/alarmist, on the cover pages of ATS.

Look at it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Question marks do not show in thread titles, unless the thread is open and being read. An ATS weakness.

You're better off phrasing it as: Biden may Engage Russia with Direct Warfare - Possibly Triggering WW3.
edit on 2/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Crazy how when a worldwide pedo ring is exposed, covid hits, then when the scamdemic is exposed they just straight up want the world to burn. Who the eff are these 'people' that are really in control, or losing it for that matter?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I will definitely be watching international news stations, not US. No way in hell the truth will ever come out with US media bs artists at work. At least we have a shot with news from other countries. How much of a shot I don't know. But it almost has to be better than what we get here...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

if Russia advanced beyond Ukraine

If Russia advanced beyond Ukraine they will advance into a NATO country in which case an attack on one is an attack on all , if that were to happen a planned response would be necessary , it would be a dereliction of duty not to have one prepared.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

If only. We could have peace. Funny but true.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The USA with Biden as President has to show they will stand up to aggression. Ukraine is a done deal except for just how much the Russians will take and where the new borders will be drawn. So the states sends troops to neighboring NATO allies as a sign of support just in case Russia starts feeling frisky and wanting more than Ukraine. I doubt many believe Russia will try for a NATO Allie as he will have his hands full subjugating and quelling the unrest in the lands he has already taken over. Supposedly 70% of the Russian military was involved in the Ukrainian invasion..sounds to me he and his forces are stretched thin already.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Several problems to consider. If Russia is fully embargoed then they will cut off all oil/gas exports. World oil prices will go up dramatically. $6-$10 dollars for a gallon of gasoline? And supplies of natural gas in Europe? The US exports the stuff to Europe but the bottleneck will be the shipping. Spring is almost here though and demand will drop as the weather warms up.

Embargos are double edged swords. Will it hurt Russia or the west more? And will Biden reverse everything he did since he took office to reduce US oil production? The major cause for all the recent inflation was all those reductions so they could incentivize battery powered cars and reduce pollution.

Reversing the Biden oil policies back to the Trump era policies could be his biggest weapon against Russia and inflation at the same time. BUT. Doing so will infuriate the greenies in the Democrat party. Will he do it or go down in flames? And be remembered as Neville Chamberlain Biden? It was his screwups and apparent weakness that emboldened Russia to do what they are doing now.
edit on 24-2-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah. Their intentions seem...well, psychotic and self-serving like always.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I posted this as well sorry about this. Yeah this would be a huge mistake.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ah good point thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

This Global Pedo Ring goes further than from 20+ years ago.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Yes it's very convenient timing for sure. Very.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The Biden admin knowingly he had pushed for unpopular positions, agendas now the Biden admin/Democrats some neocons are hoping that this conflict/war would help them with inflation while by ignoring the issues at home.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah. I don't believe in caving to bullies. The world rightly responded in defense to such tyranny in the past. If it were to come to that again, it would be Putin's own doing.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

What is the use to have the best weapons and the best trained army in the world, when those that lead the troops are incompetent fools.

This will hurt our troops and that is something no family will ever forget.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Tim, has a habit of sensationalizing stories as of recently. Dont get me wrong he is a great news source, however his age shows allot nowadays. He’s responsible for maintaining members and attracting them. I dunno about ww3 jumping off, but at this time from now on everyone needs to be paying attention and being somewhat prepared for things jumping off. Obviously the age of peace as we knew it has come to an end as most of us knew it.
edit on 24-2-2022 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join